Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning (816 Views)

Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by emelu(m): 2:14am On Sep 19, 2017
A female friend often argues that it is better and healthier to brush our teeth anytime after eating for the day. I find this very disgusting as my belief is that brushing of teeth should be among the first things done in the morning prior to tasting any food. Please do we have contrary views or further enlightenment in the house?
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by ladyF(f): 2:28am On Sep 19, 2017
So she will first eat with dirty mouth when she wakes up, before she will go and brush? grin
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by potent5(m): 3:39am On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:
So she will first eat with dirty mouth when she wakes up, before she will go and brush? grin
No. It means she will brush as the last thing before going to bed and in the morning there won't be a need to brush before eating her breakfast.
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by spyg1(m): 4:37am On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:
There is nothing like dirty mouth, the early morning saliva is medicinal when swallowed. Its helps in curing/preventing ulcer. i.e it is an antibiotic.
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by JohnNgene: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
I make it a habit to brush before going to bed at night. It reduces chances of plaque and decay doing damage to my teeth overnight.

If you're to brush only once daily, it's best to brush last thing at night. If you must brush in the morning, make sure you brush at night too.

I've also noticed that too many people don't even know how to brush their teeth properly sef. Lol. People should at least google and watch YouTube videos on proper brushing techniques as recommended by dentists.
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by emelu(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please let's have more opinions.
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by emelu(m): 5:22am On Apr 29, 2018
I can't even imagine eating in the morning with a soured mouth. It feels awful and disgusting.
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by Tonymic4life(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2018
emelu:
I can't even imagine eating in the morning with a soured mouth. It feels awful and disgusting.

Everything is all about mindset. I reason with d person who said brush after eating!
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by emelu(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2018
To sustain fresher breath all day, I think brushing must be done before and possibly after eating.
Re: Brushing Of Teeth First Thing In The Morning by eepeepook: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2023
Everybody to their way.

(1) (Reply)

“WhatsApp DOWN - Chat app NOT WORKING for thousands of customers“ / Tips On Management Of People Living With Sickle Cell 4 / Are You Planning To Visit Nigeria For A Tour? Or Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.