Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,911 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Jealous Of Linux And Tired Of WINDOWS OS, Setup Your Windows To Work Like Linux - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Jealous Of Linux And Tired Of WINDOWS OS, Setup Your Windows To Work Like Linux (966 Views)

Switching From Windows To A Linux Distro, Should I Or Should I Not Consider / What Are The Reasons Of Windows Live Mail Not Working / Tired Of Using Manual Daily Pay, Setup Your i-banking Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Of Linux And Tired Of WINDOWS OS, Setup Your Windows To Work Like Linux by Tahywoh(m): 2:21am On Sep 19, 2017
Do you want to set your widnows for modern developer environment? And make it look like there is no difference compared to linux, kindly follow the step by step instructions on this article:
http://festyy.com/q66bxq

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Instagram Manager To Promote Your Business Page / Learn Mobile App Development / Do You Know Of Embedded Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.