Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display (13395 Views)

Rapper Azealia Banks Blow Off IG With Her Massive Cleavage In New Photos / American Rapper Azealia Banks Goes Underwear-free, Exposes Boobs And Butt / Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by GistMeMorenews: 6:14am On Sep 19, 2017
GistMore.coom

The American rapper and actress shared the nude photo via Instagram, but it has since been taken down! See the unclad photo below.

View More Photos: http://www.gistmore.com/rapper-azealia-banks-shares-nude-photo-breasts-display

1 Like

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Ibj50(m): 6:15am On Sep 19, 2017
What
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by ibkkk(f): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Oh sad

Very soon,I mean,soonest,some ladies will start walking nude.
What could be wrong

1 Like

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by joseo: 6:45am On Sep 19, 2017
but why?......

for what?
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by DRPAIT123(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2017
oh my......there is no art nor culture in nudity,only a pervert will think otherwise
sense fall on her
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by policy12: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2017
Endtime rapper.. The way ladies uncles this day even the devil fear fear.
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Partnerbiz3: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2017
I wonder what I need her nudes for?
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Fidelismaria: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2017
angry
those boobs tho
them still stand gidigbam

1 Like

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Fake tits.
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Johnthentic: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2017
bad girls
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Silvertrinity(f): 9:56am On Sep 19, 2017
boostdom:
Fake tits.
How did you know its fake?

1 Like

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 19, 2017
Silvertrinity:

How did you know its fake?

It looks fake.

Here is confirmation she had boob job done http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/09/25/azealia-banks-boob-job-new-tiddies-breast-implants-watch/
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by sotolowiji: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
take a step closer in learning graphics design

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by 4ukdamods: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
The nairaland mods of 2013/2014 that I knew would have closed this thread or moved it to sexuality section. But the mods of today am sure even collect money from these bloggers to push there B.S to front page. pathetic

1 Like

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dayuuuuuma shocked
See firm bobby
Vaseline crew make una come seegrin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Johnthentic: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
shantala
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by allstarcomic(m): 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
WAIT, WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH DEM LADIES NOW ADAYS?
COULD IT BE LACK OF SELF-ESTEEM OR JUST MAIN STUPIDITY.
YOU EXPECT ME TO FALL IN LOVE YOU AFTER SHOWING ALL THE CHERISHABLE ASSETS FOR FREE.
LAILAI!
AH JESU! EWO GBOGBO BOBBI .
OTUN WA STAND !.

A DON DIE, OMO YI OMA LEKO OHHH.

sad sad sad sad

WELL WATCH HOW THIS NIGGA SAVED HIS LANDLORD PIKING FROM SUICIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw

Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Johnthentic: 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
cool
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by DIKEnaWAR: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
Inferiority complex. She just did a boob job and want the world to know.
Get a butt and hips enlargement too. And try to make that face fine.
Re: Rapper Azealia Banks Shares Nude Photo With Her Breasts On Display by Johnthentic: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
yea

(1) (Reply)

Ella Mensah Attacked By Armed Robbers In Lagos / John Dumelo(ghanaian Actor) Arrested In Nigeria / Download New Music ; Without My Heart Tiwa Savage Ft Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.