Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,077 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

why Do You Chose To Teach? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / why Do You Chose To Teach? (450 Views)

Lady Who Chose To Get Married Instead Of Continuing Her Education Regrets Action / I'm Willing To Teach You Programming Just For 1k / Three Job Offers!! Which Do I Chose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why Do You Chose To Teach? by Gorthy(m): 7:09am On Sep 19, 2017
Good day NLers, hope yall are well??

So, I have this question that's been bothering me and I'm forced to ask. I don't know why people don't respect teachers/Lecturers the way they respect those in other field of work.

These Teachers/lecturers chose to teach instead going for the jobs themselves.

They chose to teach even when they know the rulers if this country don't have respect for education.

They chose to teach even when they know the pay won't be up to no per. And most Times, they don't get paid. �

So, pls Eyin teachers/Lecturers.
Why do you chose to teach?? is it that you don't have a choice but to do it. You can go for a better Job but you chose teach. wahalai, it still baffles me.
Make me Understand pls.

#Gorthy

Re: why Do You Chose To Teach? by Ninethmare: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Cause of female student
Re: why Do You Chose To Teach? by uyaima: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Because i love children
Re: why Do You Chose To Teach? by Gorthy(m): 9:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Ninethmare:
Cause of female student

not all the teachers tho
Re: why Do You Chose To Teach? by Gorthy(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2017
uyaima:
Because i love children

Love, okay great. That's one thing I respect the most. but don't you at a point get fed up of teaching?? like meeting with Annoying colleagues/Students??

(1) (Reply)

Survival Of The Fittest Is Never A Good Living Standard In Nigerian-siamf / I Need Guidance In The Use Of Electrical Transient Analysis Program(etap) / TIMC: Free Agri-training & Empowerment Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.