Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB (41959 Views)

Reps Pass Bill Proscribing Plastic Bags, Set Fine For Offenders / IPOB Press Release: Judge Runs Away After Proscribing IPOB / On The Issue Of Proscribing IPOB And Terming It A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by HARDDON: 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Angelb4:
The pronouncement of IPOB as a terrorist group was well calculated by the presidency. Nice one though...

There is nothing nice about it. He is trabalistic. Nepotic n favours the freaking north.

Given, Kanu wasn't d brightest there is to lead the clarion call , just like Buhari, he had no blueprint of what he wants n how to logically go about it .
That said,
How many lives had IPod wasted to warrant this rude label by d sectional fg while his kinsmen fulani herdsmen ,that have been wrecking havoc on Nigerians, walk free? Not one ever arrested.

If the court is Sane n not influenced, they Wud throw that lil paper with his evil signature away because the reasons they are giving would not hold water in a competent court of law.

N no matter how long fg decides to burys itz head in d mud, the time for restructuring has come. Even they can feel it.
One way or d other, states would control what is in their domain

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 1:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Larben:

Throw away the pant and lay the matter to rest. if it is useful it will not be forgotten.
what if it is a test
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
Enice:
go to the market, buy 3 of that same pant and give them one each. The girl that owns the pant would ask you "why are you giving me my pant as a gift" you will say " you left it in my house and I feel that is the easiest way for me to ask you to pull off your clothes." The others will thank you and also you know.
wao you re badoo, u re badder than the baddest
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ofeakwu:

"what if" not "what of if"
dat typo due to fast typing professor of english
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 1:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Yorobastard:

grin throw the pant away lol or call them to ask if they left something in your room
that is asking for trouble
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
brownhawk:
guy just set the pants on fire and throw them away or bury them far away and if any of the girl comes to ask for it. just tell her u didn't like the color and it was messed up by food ingredients after she left and you've gotten her a new colored one.

seriously,have three new pants ready to be returned
mehn you can advice for Africa
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Ekoishome: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Proscribing IPOB is not the issue!!! Another slogan can be formed in future for freedom for Biafra!!
A people you seem to hate so much yet you don't want them to leave!! Why why why

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by bejeria101(m): 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
The last cowbender at his best,bokoharam and fulani cowboys are choir and altar boys? May brain and sense fall on you Oponu daura
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by BudeYahooCom: 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
In the eyes of the sane International community and normal humans in the zoo, IPOB remains a non-violent, organization whose goal is to pull out from a fulani-terrorist controlled contraption. Only the fulanis and their minions calls IPOB 'terrorists' and compare to the rest of world their views are in the minority and inconsequential.

IPOB remains registered in 88+ countries globally. Muslim fulanis and their muslim minions in the south can shout 'terrorists' till tommorow, the world remains deaf to their propaganda and knows they are the ones who are the real terrorists according to Global terrorism index.

The fulani dullard can sign 100 times doesn't change anthing. IPOB does not exist on the mercy of fulani herdsmen and terrorists. It will continue to achieve progress by shaking the very foundation of the evil contraption as it is doing right now.

At least you've now agreed that Biafra is not an 'online country' as called it previously. It is an existential reality that which forced you to roll out tanks and bullets using taxpayer's money.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by louqas: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
rozayx5:
undecided undecided

IPOB news has actually made Nigerians forget this Govt has not achieved anything

cheesy cheesy

Is prescribing IPOB not an achievement?
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by hoopLA: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwachiabiama100:

And sick in the head and far removed from reality is anybody who thinks that Buharis attendance in UN general Assembly meeting is a testament to the fact that the world and its governing bodies do not condemn his innumerable atrocious dispositions.

Waste is such a person's education.

Brainwashed and irredeemable slaves of Hausa Fulani who see nothing wrong in anything whatsoever their master does.

If you got nothing to say, please shut your foul rancid mouth and leave me out of your ignorance.

Why would I want to go where I will receive backlash? Especially in that your so-called UN, where according to your Lierector, they have ordered referendum for Biafra?
You know that it is a lie from the pit of hell, but you want to tell yourself anything to just console yourself.

It is you who has been brainwashed by a dropout from UNN with no known source of income aside from feigning a fraudulent cause.

And that, my friend is worse than anything.

An aged man living in his father's house telling people like you how to gain independence, but that won't register in your thick concrete skull.

Deal with the terrorist tag you and your unfortunate ilk have been branded with instead of pouring your frustrated vituperations on me.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by positivetaught: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
KANU really made a mistake, perhaps his understanding of Nigeria was fueled mainly by sentiments,if not he would have seen the opportunity in the cry for restructuring n key into it for a better result, imagine KANU
liaison with the SW,SS n NC n giving restructuring as the only condition for ending the agitations while presenting an intellectual sound collective points or areas desiring restructuring but rather he let ego had a better part of him,now those who are ardently opposed to restructuring will move in to strangulate KANU n any future attempt to change the status quo against their wish.There is a Hausa proverb that " A tatauna tsokuwa don aya ta ji tsoro"I.e chew the gravel to scare the tiger nut.the move by buhari n the north against KANU is not just to stop KANU n the ibos but to send a clear message to any future kind attempt by any other group or persons.isn't it clear why the Fulani herdsmen attacks in Benue,Kaduna,n plateau have not been treated with this same kind of decisiveness.it baffles me when I see people supporting buhari without questioning but on deep reflection it occur to me that some may be aware of the agenda n happy while some are brainwashed n lack self opinion,n yet some are just scared n confused like my brothers of the northern Christian minorities.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Innomach(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Killer Fulani herdsmen are what.?

If you think Kanu is stupid just wait for international lawyers to come into the matter.

When they do, your Buhari will end up being called a terrorist & jihadist for defending killer Fulani herdsmen

Childish comment
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by juman(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
It might be part of his plan to destroy south east.

You know he was the person that brought ipob.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Michealforever: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

That stupid dummy director had the audience he needed. Instead of him to sieze the opportunity and initiate d dialogue process.

He was busy living like a god. Everybody bowing to him.

U want to break up and u make enemy of every other person

I watched the f00l telling his audience not to attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

What do you expect from a man who failed in life. Life to him is just an experiment. (Something like let all of us die and start all over)

Instead of visiting all leaders across the Country pushing true federalism and also adding that secession is his preferred option and also making his demands known at every opportunity. He is busy spreading hate speech like a f00l he is.

You did not push for sovereign national conference.you did not allow Governors, Senators and House of Rep members from the region to sign an agreement to protect Ibo's interest or be voted out by ur massive supporters.

Even if you have your Biafra, won't there be diplomatic relations with other neighbouring countries ? Rude arrogant eediot

If you bathe with salt during the Ebola crisis dnt blame those who support Kanu. You are also an idiot. Just that they are the reigning idiots..

The Dilector reasoning was clouded by hate...that is if he had any brains in the first place.

Noise noise noise...no strategy, no alliances, no action plan..Nothing.

The day I saw a picture of him enjoying other human beings bowing to him...I knew his end was near.

Wether he is dead or alive we do not know but I do know his influence dead.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by freshest4live: 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu, what we are saying is Resume or Resign, simple.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Azam101: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
DONADAMS:
Hmmm...I'm not understanding but buhari should just forgive KANU already because his case is just like a child or foolish adult that decided to test the depth of a river with both feet!...
don't ever allow your enemy to have voice!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Azam101: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

That stupid dummy director had the audience he needed. Instead of him to sieze the opportunity and initiate d dialogue process.

I watched the f00l telling his audience not to attend a church with a Yoruba GO.

What do you expect from a man who failed in life. Life to him is just an experiment. (Something like let all of us die and start all over)

Instead of visiting all leaders across the Country pushing true federalism and also adding that secession is his preferred option and also making his demands known at every opportunity. He is busy spreading hate speech like a f00l he is.

You did not push for sovereign national conference.you did not allow Governors, Senators and House of Rep members from the region to sign an agreement to protect Ibo's interest or be voted out by ur massive supporters.

Even if you have your Biafra, won't there be diplomatic relations with other neighbouring countries ? Rude arrogant eediot

If you bathe with salt during the Ebola crisis dnt blame those who support Kanu. You are also an idiot. Just that they are the reigning idiots..
Wisdom and knowledge will not depart from you.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Azam101: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
tuoyoojo:
its a pity that kanu didn't catch in on d huge followership he had to do things right

his rhetorics, boastful comments and hate speech was his final albatross

the most painful thing is that people who died, died for nothing.

God help us
What do you expect from someone like him without direction? even the president said agitation is allowed but through proper channels.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Successdude(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
patval:

Chaii I always shake my head at the way BMC crew gives themselves false hope and erection on the issue of proscription of IPOB. Their pretence or shallow knowledge of freedom fighting never allow them realise that ANC which is ruling party in South Africa today was once declared a terrorist organization and their leader Mandela was declared wanted. The case was the same with Mugabe and his party and the nature of these two movements were armed struggle in the form of guerrilla warfare.
IPOB being a nonviolent but declared a terrorist organization further affirmed the stark illiteracy of buhari which the international communities does not want to align with by condemning the proscription.
In the history of struggle for self determination in Africa, once an agitating group is proscribed, it shows that their autonomy is in the offing.
sarki,omenka,madridguy,ngeneukwenu(Loretta onochie) and co, I recommend "African policy" by William tordoff to correct your ignorance
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is the way to go...

A fool you say he is, agreed.
You just in a matter of few seconds profer solutions to all of Nigeria's problem in your post, yet your name has not been heard, is it because you are in the league of "I no go die for Nigeria matter" people? Which ever be the case genius He (Nnamdi Kanu) is a million times a man you can only imagine to be like.
He has worn hearts and minds just by speaking up, how many times have you been the voice of the voiceless but if it comes to the use of social media you are only known as ridiculous and myopic, it begs to wonder who the bigger fool is among Nnamdi Kanu and you that don't even know what your right is nor how it feels.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Nigeriadondie: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
PMB what of ur deadly Fulani marauders?
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by AntiWailer: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
richiearmany14:
A fool you say he is, agreed.
You just in a matter of few seconds profer solutions to all of Nigeria's problem in your post, yet your name has not been heard, is it because you are in the league of "I no go die for Nigeria matter" people? Which ever be the case genius He (Nnamdi Kanu) is a million times a man you can only imagine to be like.
He has worn hearts and minds just by speaking up, how many times have you been the voice of the voiceless but if it comes to the use of social media you are only known as ridiculous and myopic, it begs to wonder who the bigger fool is among Nnamdi Kanu and you that don't even know what your right is nor how it feels.

"To the f00lish, every idiotic reasoning looks like wisdom." That is why he will win hearts.

The more intelligent Ibo guys i have met agree Biafra is not a bad idea but also reject the stupid approach your Director is using. That is my stand too.

As for you, go and get something worth doing with your life, you will appreciate the angle where my intelligent Ibo friends are coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by blacknp(m): 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
pasol4real:
Total waste of time
It dosent matter who signs it jugde ,président or the military .
We all know What makes à terrorist organisation ,n IPOB is far from it.
# fulaniherdsmenareterrorists.

Guess who the Fulani herdsmen Grand Patron is?The Joke is on you homie.

https://www.nairaland.com/2203640/jonathan-rocks-fulani-attire-fulani
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by FriendNG: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
DONADAMS:
Hmmm...I'm not understanding but buhari should just forgive KANU already because his case is just like a child or foolish adult that decided to test the depth of a river with both feet!...

Do you know the problem? I know Buhari can forgive KANU but KANU will still continue with his rubbish.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Whoeppme(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Guess its what KANU always wanted. U just jejely like falz comot from overseas come tag terrorist on your people claiming ur faith and imaginable Biafra . something your mentor ojukwu couldn't achieve na you small boy want achieve am.

Now you have tagged ur Biafra thing a Terrorist group? Guess u know how the army deals with them on the long run.

Biafra e done set for una cheesy undecided
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Enice(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
holatin:
wao you re badoo, u re badder than the baddest
my pleasure.
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by Koolking(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
policy12:

..the Ipob before operation python dance and after. With serious concern from all angle which is a welcome idea one thing is certain the ipob will never remain the sMe again...

LMAO...perfect representation
Re: Buhari Signs Proclamation Proscribing IPOB by holatin(m): 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Enice:
my pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Naira: We Won’t Be Your Scapegoat - Supreme Court Tells FG, State Govs / Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.