Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Neglected Or Tried By God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Neglected Or Tried By God? (560 Views)

Largely Neglected By Men, But Never Forgotten By God / Purpose Driven Life Of A Christian By God / Answers Needed Please. Questions: When Was Hell Fire Created By God? Where Is It Located? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neglected Or Tried By God? by deolu2000(m): 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2010
Fellow believers in God,please help me because am in a bad shape presently.i sat for my exams in an higher institution(unilorin),before and after each course that i wrote,i prayed to God but now,the results are out and i stil failed two courses and thereby puting my stay in sch into jeopardy.please am i being tempted or tried by God?i need responses because i look at myself as being forsaken.
Re: Neglected Or Tried By God? by jagunlabi(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2010
The answer to your question about why you failed your exams is quite obvious, you failed because you did not believe in yourself, in your own ability to pass your exams on your own.After your exams you prayed to God to do what for you?To influence the markers to manipulate in your favor?To wipe all the wrong answers you gave in your papers and replace them with the correct ones?What exactly were you expecting God to do for you?
My dear,as long as you do not believe in yourself and your God given ability to succeed in your exams, you will keep on failing forever, and that is not a curse.To succeed in any endeavor in life, faith in oneself is very very important.Faith in yourself plus hard work.There is no other way around it.
Re: Neglected Or Tried By God? by Dolemite(f): 4:52am On Mar 02, 2010
You failed because you didn't have knowledge in the subject matter plain and simple, even God (which doesn't exist) can't help you.

(1) (Reply)

Sohyb09 Said This: Xtain See / Re: Jos Crisis:man Left For Dead Came Back Alive Because He Listened To Pastor C / Which Is The Best Way Of Sharing In This Season Of Lent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.