Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,276 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja (15714 Views)

UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel / China Opens ₦7.3trillion World’s Longest Sea Bridge Designed To Last 120 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by BloggerDonald: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2017
As Posted By Thisdaylive

The Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Abuja has opened a new visa application centre in Abuja to facilitate procurement of Chinese visas for Abuja residents and environs. 

The centre, located at Churchgate Plaza, Central Business District, will commence operations from September 20, 2017, according to the Deputy Ambassador, Mr. Lin Jing.

Jing said the visa application centre was opened to improve the service standard for applicants but not to harm the procedure.

Speaking to journalists at a media briefing yesterday in Abuja, Jing said: “From Wednesday, all ordinary passport holders wishing to visit the People’s Republic of China are requested to apply for visas at Abuja China Visa Application Centre,”

He however said diplomats and official passport holders or applicants applying for Hong Kong/Macao Special Administrative Region visa/entry permits are to submit their applications directly to the Chinese embassy.

He said another centre would also be opened in Lagos where visa applications would be submitted there.

Jing said nevertheless, application process and duration for visa issuance remain unchanged.

“We have limited resources and facilities and over the past years we have seen visa applicants sweating under the sun shine.

“We have been trying hard to improve our service and make it more comfortable for visa applicants while waiting for their interviews or to submit applications.

“We are happy to announce that China visa application centre will open on September  20, 2017. We hope that with the opening of the centre, we will improve our services for applicants from all walks of life.

“The centre would be located at Churchgate Plaza, Central Business District, Abuja.

“The centre is entrusted to receive visa applications on behalf of the embassy and we have a duty to oversee their operation,” he said.

The envoy reiterated that the decision to approve or disapprove visa applications still resides with the embassy.

He added that successful applicants are also expected to pick their passports from the centre.

The deputy ambassador who disclosed that the new visa application fee is now 31,250 which included service fees and VAT, adding that the application centre is a commercial entity and independent of the Chinese embassy and urged prospective applicants to be patient with the new development.

Report From : http://www.viviangist.ng/how-to-register-apply-for-china-visa-in-abuja/

Cc; lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by amosadamu: 8:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Good development..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Odioko1(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
K
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Adaumunocha(f): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Good news for my importer brothers.

13 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Abbeyme: 11:24am On Sep 19, 2017
China Embassy just created one more bus stop for ordinary passport holders.

Diplomats and officials will have a good time, as always

2 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Finstar: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Good... But going to China is a no no.. I prefer South Korea cool

7 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Angelb4: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
The good old Nigeria is gradually coming back...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by eleojo23: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Now I can go and see my friend Fang Xi Mi and his brother Bohai cheesy

13 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by tballeyy(m): 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerian should expect more made in china product
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 19, 2017
China, that place sef
I no fit cope with the air population
The billions of people there, they are really trying

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by ednut1(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
pls what happened to the celebrated naira/yuan currency deal angry grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by adrian3000(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
China here i come grin grin grin
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Narldon: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by firstolalekan(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Wow!

What a sigh of relief kiss

Time to fly out of this ZOO grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Inquisitor97(m): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
and u espect me to collect the form, but is that wiseful sha.... as for me, i rather stay her in Nigeria and be drinking my Garri and Kulikuli..
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by midehi2(f): 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
Cool
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
amosadamu:
Good development..

Good development for developers grin

4 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2017
China must go
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2017
Finstar:
Good... But going to China is a no no.. I prefer South Korea cool

Too much Korea season film don dey worry you abi cheesy

11 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:27am On Sep 19, 2017
中国好

For your invitation letter to china for business,tourism..also for studies,help you do shoppings,even scholarships. PM me

no joke..i dont advertise but i have these resources in place. Thankyou
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by basty: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Nonsense
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Chinco

1 Like

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Naijashortcode(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by unlimitedsoundz(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Good news for "developers" grin grin

Meanwhile, In China:

2 Likes

Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by SageTravels: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Good News
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by sagbar(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Good development though but increment from 14600 to 31,250 is not justifiable
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by olola4(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2017
nice
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by feelgoodstuffs(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm ok
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by Sleezwizz: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2017
Abeg I wan travel ooo but no be CHINA. Who get link to help me with visa..... grin grin
Re: China Opens Visa Centre In Abuja by MediumStout(m): 11:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Who needs Chinese visa undecided iranu

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Kenya By Road How Possible ? / Lagos Blue Line Rail To Commence Full Operations From Sept 4 / Nigeria Begins Registration For 10-year E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.