Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Addicted To Pepsi - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Addicted To Pepsi (1036 Views)

Help!! I Am Getting Addicted To Soft Drinks. / See What I Saw In A Pepsi Drink This Morning(photos) / Sprite Vs Coca Cola Vs Mountain Dew Vs Sierra Mist Vs Pepsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addicted To Pepsi by phoenixman: 7:00am On Feb 16, 2007
i have always love the taste of Pepsi.
i usually consume a lot of it. There was a time i would buy 3 two litre
bottles and that would go in a day and a half. somehow i kind of kick the habit.
but in recent times i notice the urge for the bubbly liquid has returned.
This evening i drank 4 24oz bottles, in relative quick succession.
and as i write this the desire for a drink driving me nuts.
are there more people like me out there in Nairaland that has this
same addiction?
write a post if you do, and if not,still write a post, telling me how to control this prob.
you do know the co2 bloats the stomach.
Re: Addicted To Pepsi by cuteass1(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2007
Not just the fact that co2 bloats the stomach, sweetheart the sugar is dangerous for your system. There are lots of sickness in the world, among others diabetes and my dear you don't want that. Prevention they say is better than cure so you really need to cut down on your intake. We all have something we like very much but its all about determination. Have that little voice in you remind you each time that its not good for your health and try to listen to the voice, with time you'll be able to do without, believe me addiction is a habit only you can do away with.
DETERMINATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS wink
Re: Addicted To Pepsi by CrazyMan(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2007
It's a good drink tho,
but avoid over drinking as you said. it will only lead to Diabetes
Re: Addicted To Pepsi by cuteNhot(f): 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2007
pepsi is my favourite cola.
Re: Addicted To Pepsi by spoilt(f): 4:27am On Mar 13, 2007
im addicted to caffeine too. its serious matter oh! its a real addiction. all that sugar isnt good. plus think what it can do to your teeth. if you cant go cold turkey, then reduce the amount you take by day. honestly. you want to be around a long time abi?
Re: Addicted To Pepsi by mamag3: 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2009
I hate pepsi.
Re: Addicted To Pepsi by mamagee6(f): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2009
pepsi is gross. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Secret On How To Get Your Husband Crazy About What You Cook / How Many Difrent Kind Of Animal Have U Eatn? / Creativity!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.