Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

heaven - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / heaven (4429 Views)

heaven / Schools, Universities,Industries,Countries, Continents And Businesses In Heaven / My Degree Is Not Going Up With Me To Heaven''- Read The Chilling Whatsapp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

heaven by Queenlovely(f): 10:43am On Sep 19, 2017
heaven

1 Like

Re: heaven by LifeIsGuhd(f): 10:44am On Sep 19, 2017
You too dey lie abeg

Na everyday you dey get issues?

Howfar your carryover?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by fk001(m): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2017
This girl again with her wahala.

Pls Mod should stop moving her topics to FP.

Lienus

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by benzene00: 10:48am On Sep 19, 2017
Re: heaven by Queenlovely(f): 10:49am On Sep 19, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
You too dey lie abeg

Na everyday you dey get issues?

Howfar your carryover?

I advice people for a living. I just want your advice on these pressing issues. I am a shrink . Kind of a psychologist

2 Likes

Re: heaven by taylor88(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2017
Na only u get 10 carry-overs in ur finals yesterday

Na only u wey the uncle build manson for village dey live for rented apartment in city

Na only still get admission abroad and contemplating

Na ur family ppl kill jesus

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: heaven by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2017
Somebody shout "ah-lie-liar!" (In adeboye's hallelujah voice)... Chai!!!!

If you were my neighbor when my father died

He would have been 75 this September

5 Likes

Re: heaven by NCANpatroller: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Go fvck yourself!
Thunder wey go fire you dey come from sambisa

Your job as a shrink is to advice ur clients. Not our jobs.
Moreover you are been paid to be shrinking.
Are you been paid to seek FP?
Weyrey somebody?
Stupid post everyday!
If you waste my data again! I ll curse you!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Do you think it would be a wise thing to forfeit Havard admission letter and continue my law program in unilag? Should I continue or can I run both simultaneously? I just wanted to push my luck and they granted me an admission. Headache since. Money is not the problem. But for all of the times spent in my current degree.
This is an except from a friends Message. Please help her resolve her impasse. Thanks Nairalanders

seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Note: I advice people for a living and want your opinion on these issues. I don't own all these problems. I am a shrink. To protect my clients. I stand in their stead.
Show us your admission letter first.

1 Like

Re: heaven by rummeh: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
Do you think it would be a wise thing to forfeit Havard admission letter and continue my law program in unilag? Should I continue or can I run both simultaneously? I just wanted to push my luck and they granted me an admission. Headache since. Money is not the problem. But for all of the times spent in my current degree.
This is an except from a friends Message. Please help her resolve her impasse. Thanks Nairalanders

seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Note: I advice people for a living and want your opinion on these issues. I don't own all these problems. I am a shrink. To protect my clients. I stand in their stead.

Minster of Advising.... What if your so called "clients" see their stories on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: heaven by Queenlovely(f): 11:00am On Sep 19, 2017
rummeh:

Minster of Advising.... What if your so called "clients" see their stories on nairaland.

I didn't mention their names. And the name above is an alias

2 Likes

Re: heaven by Nutase: 11:01am On Sep 19, 2017
All liars.......

3 Likes

Re: heaven by wesleyotugo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
If you are a shrink of any sort, you are compelled to never discuss clients details in anyform apart from when consulting the said client.
She should choose harvard because unilag will always be there. Harvard value is going down so it's best she better get started there. Obviously money is an issue or else there won't be a debate, then she should choose unilag. Then again harvard awards almost everyone a scholarship but she will have to bear the brunt of cost of living as the U.S. Is experiencing economical growth.

2 Likes

Re: heaven by heryurh(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
How person go still dey ask this foolish qustn after ASUU just call off Strike angry

4 Likes

Re: heaven by thesicilian: 1:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Anyone who can ask that question doesn't even deserve Unilag. Maybe he or she should transfer to LASU or any other College of Education.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by idu1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Harvard where?
Re: heaven by HajimeSaito(m): 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44

I'm responding because of the possibility that you might be a serious human being. (I may be wrong though)
If money is truly no objection for you then denying yourself the chance of an education at one of the best universities in the world is truly dumb. Maybe you might be in doubt about your intellectual capacity to cope with Harvard's high standards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by kamatofeelz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mr or Mrs mumu please decline

1 Like

Re: heaven by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
We have an urgent need to fill the role of a Personal Assistant Requirements: Bsc/HND in any of the Social/Management Courses. 1-year relevant experience in Similar Role. Must exhibit a high level of professionalism at all times. Must not be more than 26 years Old as of the date of Application. Must have Completed NYSC. Candidate must be resident in Porthacourt Skill Requirements:
 Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
 Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
 Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
 Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint) is a Must.
 Good Market Research analysis.
 Meticulous attention to details.
 Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and priorities work assignments with Zero error rate.
 Good problem solving skills.
 Critical thinking skills and the ability to make independent decisions & exercise good judgment. If qualified and interested, Kindly send C.V to eufondu@icsoutsourcing.com / ufondu89@gmail.com using PERSONAL ASSIATANT AS SUBJECT. Application ends on Wednesday 20th September 2017. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Re: heaven by suremanpatriot: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
If it's true and you hav got d financial endowment,u don't need a soothsayer to tell ya to fly to havard. All ya finance ministers from okonjo iwala,to oby ezekwesili,to kemi na havard ppl lipsrsealed
Re: heaven by Cjizzy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
This girl and lies eh... Taaah
Everyday something dey happen for una family na wa o...

1 Like

Re: heaven by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Listen

1 Like

Re: heaven by Youngsage: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

I advice people for a living. I just want your advice on these pressing issues. I am a shrink . Kind of a psychologist
You are a shrink? shocked

'Kind of a' psychologist?

Lol... Perhaps you aren't really what you think you are dear. You sound confused. You might just need to explore and try out other career/job options. Discover who you really are and what comes naturally to you.
Good luck with that!

P.S.: you get paid for this, right? Good.
It's your job, not ours. So deal with it.
Cheers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by shurlar50(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:

seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44
Shrink ko, Snail ni...
You advice people for a living yet you keep asking for people's advice...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: heaven by muller101(m): 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Liar . Extra year fall on u

1 Like

Re: heaven by EBUBS(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eyyaaa... Pity her na.. she only wanted to make front page
Re: heaven by Queenlovely(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
owuzaa:
what a nice lie

my people perish for lack of knowledge. We could ask questions out of curiosity and an active imagination.
Its not your fault guys. Its from the weak foundation of your education system. Which places emphasis on rote learning. Creativity is zero. Does it mean the numerous questions asked on quora daily are from stupid people. Come on people. Think
Re: heaven by dannytoe(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Belike say them take lie swear for you.
Re: heaven by Ochibavictor(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
lwkm.una son dey mean this babe since oooo.lol
Re: heaven by Tungsten(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
idu1:
Harvard where?

HARVARD SECONDARY SCHOOL, OYINGBO

2 Likes

Re: heaven by elsse(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
when ur village people start using ur pishure to fan demselves..the only future you will ave is to tell nonsense lies
ishior

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Form For The 'national Common Entrance Examination / Study Maritime Course In Cyprus With 50% Scholarship / my lil bro did this!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.