Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

The Night I Lost My Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Night I Lost My Virginity (3005 Views)

NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Night I Lost My Virginity by Convos: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2017
It was a memorable night. But not for the right reasons. At least, not for the reasons you think. I was a final year student in a school of very high repute. And I had been dating my boyfriend for almost three years. Yes, I was one of those ‘good girls’, who didn’t want to have sex until I got married. And I said this much to my boyfriend. He seemed to understand, or maybe he pretended to understand, because he still tried on occasion to get me to ‘do stuff’. I would usually stop at kissing, and demurely move away when his hands started to go places I thought they had no business going. Sometimes, he would gracefully accept it and other times, he would try to pressure me into going further. So, I stopped going to see him in his room. I told myself it was dangerous ground, and that as long as I kept away from quiet places, where there was a bed, I would be fine.

Of course, he...

CONTINUE READING HERE http://thenakedconvos.com/night-i-lost-virginity/
Re: The Night I Lost My Virginity by Convos: 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: The Night I Lost My Virginity by Convos: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: The Night I Lost My Virginity by Convos: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: The Night I Lost My Virginity by Convos: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: The Night I Lost My Virginity by Convos: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..
Re: The Night I Lost My Virginity by Nedfed(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Stupidity is when u keep reading someone story that dos not add any positive impact to your life.

(1) (Reply)

Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin / Photos Of Our Babyshower Along Ohi - Orogwe Road, Owerri - Photos / Give your life to Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.