Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (53909 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me / Help: I Am 18 Today And I Am Not Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 04, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Thanks I appreciate, his intentions are good, we are okay now, the fight even makes our love stronger now.
This one still never get sense.
When a prey is trapped and has nowhere to run to.
The lion becomes a patient hunter

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tiffanyfan(f): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:

This one still never get sense.
When a prey is trapped and has nowhere to run to.
The lion becomes a patient hunter

Thanks madame, and you think you have sense more than me.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 04, 2017
tiffanyfan:

Thanks madame, and you think you have sense more than me.

In case you didn't notice and nobody told you.
Your thread reeks of inexperience.

I am betting on the fact that the guy already Bleep you.

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tiffanyfan(f): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2017
alexistaiwo:

In case you didn't notice and nobody told you.
Your thread reeks of inexperience.

I am betting on the fact that the guy already Bleep you.

If he has bleeped me, how is that now your business, why are you taking paracetamol on another person's headache. if he has Bleep me good, if not, that should be my problem or do you want to tell me that you are still with the guy that broke your hymen. Pls ma, let me be.

4 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by COUNSELME: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
How long have you known this guy?
Are you guys in a define Relationship?
What are your fears?
if you can answer this question then you should know what you really want.. this is because its not safe for you as a young girl to go to his house since you don't know his intentions,therefore i advise you to stay in your house to avoid regrets later ..for more info please contact us on counselme 092749494 or chat us on counselme.ng

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
tiffanyfan:

If he has bleeped me, how is that now your business, why are you taking paracetamol on another person's headache. if he has Bleep me good, if not, that should be my problem or do you want to tell me that you are still with the guy that broke your hymen. Pls ma, let me be.

Who is your ma?
For your info.
I am still with the person

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by newslifeop: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oh
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by bigtt76(f): 12:48am On Aug 10, 2018
The guy wan chop tight congo grin

2 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Lizboh(f): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2018
bigtt76:

Maybe
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tiffanyfan(f): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2018
bigtt76:

But my sisters abeg, make una allow una baby sister sef enjoy d stuff small now. I don try na nowww. Am in my finals now nowww

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2018
tiffanyfan:

But my sisters abeg, make una allow una baby sister sef enjoy d stuff small now. I don try na nowww. Am in my finals now nowww

It's been almost a year. Howzit going? Are you guys still together?
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tiffanyfan(f): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

It's been almost a year. Howzit going? Are you guys still together?

Thanks, yeah we are still together and going strong
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by bigtt76(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2018
grin Enjoy jaaaare kiss

tiffanyfan:

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by bigtt76(f): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2018
Thats nice. We thank God for that. Many more years ahead together in love.

tiffanyfan:

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Rextizzle(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT
Kiddy! give your life to Christ today, stay away from fornicatión.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Rextizzle(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Stop fornicatión, hell fire is real.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Rextizzle(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Please stop fornicatión. I care about you, that guy will destroy you and run away. keep yourself for your future husband, don't give him leftover, he doesn't deserve it.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Diamond23(f): 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2018
My dear just be kiaful before ur nude nd escapades starts trending here just like d last nd present ones. Anyways guessed he z too matured for dat!
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 18, 2018
tiffanyfan:

this one don already dey chop wetin d big aunties are chopping

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 18, 2018
Diamond23:
ing here just like d last nd present ones. Anyways guessed he z too matured for dat!
dont be too sure on dat one cheesy
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Diamond23(f): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:

dont be too sure on dat one cheesy
Lol grin grin grin.....Mr Ukwu I greet oooo, just stating my mind though before........ cheesy
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2018
Diamond23:
Lol grin grin grin.....Mr Ukwu I greet oooo, just stating my mind though before........ cheesy
i greet u plenty plenty jor grin
anyway some of the few nudes and compromising pixs wey we don see here were spread by guys close to 30 or over 30.so age has nothin to do with the maturity.well lets jus hope d guy na nice guy cos if not...opari cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Diamond23(f): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
lefulefu:

i greet u plenty plenty jor grin
anyway some of the few nudes and compromising pixs wey we don see here were spread by guys close to 30 or over 30.so age has nothin to do with the maturity.well lets jus hope d guy na nice guy cos if not...opari cry
Just concerned cux I wouldn’t want anoda to deactivate

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 19, 2018
grin
Diamond23:
grin
Diamond23:
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Rextizzle(m): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2018
Diamond23:
That little girl Tiffanyfan is foolishly in love, what do you expect from a teenager? I hope she stops fornicatión and leave a good life.
Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by samozi: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2018
taylor88:

IF THAT GUY NO FUVK U TODAY MAKE THUNDER FIRE ME

visiting him today for fear of not breaking up

My advice :
1.if u ain't ready for s3x locate the nearest iron welder to make u a helmet pant (i can connect u with my guy to construct that 4 u) make sure ur dad is with the key after locking it

OR

2. Get ready to collect ur 25litres of undiluted and frustrated konjugated spermatozoa that hv accumulated for 7yrs without seeing the day light

Remember any 24+ male spermatozoa that hv not ejaculated for at least 3yrs automatically turns RED

Enjoy ur ToTo tour
guy am not well, am exhausted from laughing!!

3 Likes

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by Lordsagna: 11:30am On Nov 15, 2021
tiffanyfan:
Am a 200l student, I met this guy here on NL, though when we started I didn't tell him am 18, I told him am 24, I cooked up different lies for him, so that he won't see me as a teenager, but with time, I felt deeply in love with him and I think he felt the same way, though we have never slept together.

I decided to confess all my lies to him....which I did on Saturday, though he was angry initially but he later calm down and said I should come to his place today so that we can talk about the issue....av never been to his place b4, we only meet at public places. The problem now is he is threatening to call it quit if I did come to his house today, though I really love him but am not ready to go his house now. PLEASE NO INSULT
Hello have you guys gotten married?

1 Like

Re: Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy by tiffanyfan(f): 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Lordsagna:

Hello have you guys gotten married?

Get married at 21....for wetin naaaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / Guys, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off In A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.