Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) (726 Views)

Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah / I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) by kerenjay(f): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
50% of the stories on nairaland are uncompleted and I don't want to beat around the bush. I'm going to mention as many as I can remember.
HERE I GO;
* Forever and always by repogirl
* Ceos in love by lavendie
* Heart of a broken girl by Roladiva
* 365 by swann
* Alarm by leriebloom
* Silhouette by fiyah
* My husband by flakkydagirl
I'm not sure Rhoda is completed yet.
* I think The life of Pablo by belloved
* War of hearts ( I can't remember the author)
* Dark mysteries by Everton.
* Pulpit by Bibi
* Every single mistake by Angellinastto
* Life of a celebrity by Angellinastto
There are still lots of stories to be mentioned. So pls join me in mentioning them. Mention as many as you can.
Writers, puhlease we love the stories and we love you more.
Re: Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Lethal Seduction by Gabrendo
Re: Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) by oyindamolaasake(f): 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
Of all d girls in Lagos although I dnt know d writer
Re: Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) by meneski(m): 7:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
my path my joy my goal ...by meneski
Re: Bring Back Our Stories. (a Call For The Return Of All Uncompleted Stories) by Leriebloom(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
kerenjay:
50% of the stories on nairaland are uncompleted and I don't want to beat around the bush. I'm going to mention as many as I can remember.
HERE I GO;
* Forever and always by repogirl
* Ceos in love by lavendie
* Heart of a broken girl by Roladiva
* 365 by swann
* Alarm by leriebloom
* Silhouette by fiyah
* My husband by flakkydagirl
I'm not sure Rhoda is completed yet.
* I think The life of Pablo by belloved
* War of hearts ( I can't remember the author)
* Dark mysteries by Everton.
* Pulpit by Bibi
* Every single mistake by Angellinastto
* Life of a celebrity by Angellinastto
There are still lots of stories to be mentioned. So pls join me in mentioning them. Mention as many as you can.
Writers, puhlease we love the stories and we love you more.

Lol. Alarm is completed

(1) (Reply)

Résumé, Étude et Analyse de Pays mêlé de Maryse Condé / [story] Ayo And His Military Neighbour’s Wife – Season 1, Episode 7. / He Left Coz I Was A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.