Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead (17886 Views)

Lawrence Adebajo Installed As Orimolusi Of Ijebu Igbo After 28-Year Legal Battle / The New Orimolusi Of Ijebu-Igbo, Lawrence Adebajo & His Convoy Hailed By Crowd / HRH Prof Chukwuemeka Ike Is Dead, And No Heir To The Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by dammy13(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
​There are indications that the Amapetu of Mahin Kingdom in Ilaje Local Government Area of Ondo State, Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole has joined his ancestors.

The news of the monarch’S demise which started as a rumour on social media has been confirmed to Press by competent palace source.

The source, who pleaded anonymity said the kingmakers and other traditionalists in the town were performing the necessary rituals before the death of the Monarch can be announced publicly.

Besides, the Kingmakers of the town has said Oba Lawrence Omowole had long been reinstated as the Amapetu of Mahin Kingdom.

It will be recalled that there were media reports that Oba Omowole has been allegedly deposed by kingmakers for alleged abuse of office.

Omowole was alleged to have removed Oba Beniah Idiogbe as the Alaboto of Aboto and installed a foreigner, one Oyetayo Ofoaye as the new king of the town.

But, in a press statement signed by the Yasere of Mahin land, High Chief Godwin Balogun debunked the media reports, saying that the issue between the monarch and the Mahin Kingmakers had been resolved in a meeting of Mahin Council of Traditional Rulers and Chiefs held recently.

According to the statement, ” Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole remains the Amapetu of Mahin Kingdom. ”

The Balogun further said the kingmakers pledged their supports and loyalty to the Monarch in his strive towards the development of Mahinland.

According to the statement, “That the Mahin Kingmakers pledge their supports, solidarity and loyalty to His Imperial Majesty in his avowed commitment to the progress and development of Mahinland and particularly ensuring the speedy inauguration of Oba Beniah Adeola Idiogbe as the Alaboto of Aboto in Mahin Kingdom.”

He expressed the appreciation of the kingmakers to the Governor of the State, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, his Deputy, Agboola Ajayi and other stakeholders in the state for their contributions and intervention in achieving ultimate peace.

Chief Balogun, however, assured members of the public, particularly sons and daughters of Mahin and residents within the kingdom of continued peace and the enabling environment for the pursuit of business and general well-being of all.

http://fabinfos.com/ilaje-first-class-monarch-oba-lawrence-adetemi-omowole-dead/

2 Likes

Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Disneylady(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
RIP to him

Meanwhile, I dedicate this FTC to those bastards that are killing themselves in Lagos Island. Satan will give u more strength to exterminate unaself finish ooooooo....awon OMO jatijati

4 Likes

Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by pautex: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
May your Soul Rest in Peace your Highness. cry cry cry
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by fergie001: 1:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rip Sir
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Narldon: 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
RIP
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
mod sef
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by fran6co(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
shocked shocked rip
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Adaumunocha(f): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rest in peace.
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
sad
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Naijashortcode(m): 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
So sad
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by godfromGod: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
topic says dead, post says joined his ancestors grin
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Odianose13(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
RIP to the king
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Harbeyg09(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
RIP to him
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Celestyn8213: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
This world is no man's home..... One day we'll all go back to our maker. We pray to live long and to fulfill our dreams..... May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by coolestchris(m): 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
oh

Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Destinychild263(m): 1:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Don't fall for dis scam...

I did dis yesterday.... they told me in d next 60mins..I will receive alert bt until now I didn't see any alert
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by asawanathegreat(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
May God forgive u ur sins and receive ur soul His royal highness.
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by bedspread: 1:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
coolestchris:
oh
UNA DON FINALLY WEAR THESE GUY NPF UNIFORM
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Wisedove(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Destinychild263:

I did dis yesterday.... they told me in d next 60mins..I will receive alert bt until now I didn't see any alert
what are you making reference to Bro?

1 Like

Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Antoeni(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
RIP My Regards to ur ancestors

1 Like

Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by okomile(f): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Destinychild263:

Which one? The mtn or bet? The are all scammers.
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Mbediogu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
Disneylady:
RIP to him

Meanwhile, I dedicate this FTC to those bastards that are killing themselves in Lagos Island. Satan will give u more strength to exterminate unaself finish ooooooo....awon OMO jatijati

Ah! My sister why call on your master and husband to give them more powers for destruction?
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ayemafuge ilaje ooo
Emi a ye eh o baba

1 Like

Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by KingMicky3286: 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
Buhari Should learn that death awaits all. Even me as i write. We should live a freedom life before dying that all i need.
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Disneylady(f): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mbediogu:

Ah! My sister why call on your master and husband to give them more powers for destruction?
read and digest before quoting..... muttonhead
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by jidxin(m): 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Disneylady:
RIP to him

irabor
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by brojoshua: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
I hope he didn't die as a sinner, otherwise let him greet them in hell and everlasting destruction but if he died in Christ Jesus, he is already resting with the faithful Abraham and the likes.
And indeed it has happened to him according to his faith and nothing can be altered about him again.
But all who are still alive and are sinners, including all the great kings, presidents, pastors and the likes and also the poor people, still have the opportunity to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ for everlasting life before their own ends come.
Re: Oba Lawrence Adetemi Omowole Is Dead by Toluene06(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
REST IN PEACE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Black Race Is A Disgrace And Curse To Humanity.. / 7 Benefits Of Speaking Nigeria’s Three Major Languages / Oluwo Of Iwo Denied Rumour Of Not Allowed Into Vip Area At Eagles Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.