Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling (27526 Views)

Beware Of Phone Browsing History When Traveling / Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by AutoJoshNG: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
Taking a road trip in a commercial bus in Nigeria is usually skewed towards tedious or hilarious. It's surely an avenue to meet different types of people and today, we'll be taking a look at 9 types of people you will probably meet in a bus while traveling.

Let's go and don't forget to tell us the category you belong..

1. The Preacher

"Let someone shout Hallelujah" .. that's usually their first statement. The trip is usually long enough for a short service. So before you get to your destination, you guys would have done praise & worship, sermon, announcements etc.. some even add the offering session for you to support their ministry.

2. The Marketer

This set of people convert a cramped bus cabin into a moving Tejuosho market. They sell anything they lay their hands on from edibles and drugs to wears and gadgets. Their sugar-coated mouth can make you embark on impulsive buying leaving you stranded after spending your transport fare.

3. Mr Nigeria

This politician knows the past, present and future of Nigeria.. It's always easy for them to get a chat partner discussing various topics ranging from the birth of Nigeria to the corruption in the land.

4. Co-Pilot

They have one common attribute... they like to sit in the front seat while doubling as the driver's personal assistant and google map. They know how to tell the driver to overtake and maneuver but the interesting thing is some of them cannot even drive.

5. The Gentle One

You would only hear them speak twice throughout the trip. Their first word is "change" and the second one is "owa oo". Owa oo is used to tell the driver you've gotten to your bus-stop in Lagos.. what is it called in your state?

6. The Super Sleeper

These ones can sleep for Africa. Before the driver puts the bus in gear 1, they are already in gear 5. Some of them would have gotten to Ibadan before realizing they were meant to alight at Sagamu. Then you'll see them begging for transport fare to make it back to their actual destination.

7. The Warrior

Don't try the Floyd Mayweather in the bus. He/She is always ready to fight anybody on the slightest opportunity.

8. The Pilferer

Don't gawk yourself.. because if you do, you might end up looking for your money, phone and/or any other valuables you've got. Imagine a pilferer sitting next to a super sleeper. Lol.

9. The Smooth Smoocher

While the preacher is preaching and the pilferer is pilfering, the smoocher will be busy smooching silently. They always like the potholes and bumpy rides which helps them to tap some more current. This is one easy way to earn yourself a dirty slap in the bus. I remember an elderly man smooching a lady inside Edo Line on a Port Harcourt to Lagos trip way back.. She only gave the gist after the man alighted. Despite pricking the man's hand with her toothpick endlessly, he never gave up throughout the journey.

Do you have anything to add? or do you want to share your experience with us? Comment below

Finally, don't forget to tell us which categories you belong.

https://autojosh.com/6-types-of-people-you-will-meet-in-a-bus/

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Florblu(f): 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
The co-pilot is the most annoying

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by kayceerilyn(f): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
The smoochers are terrible.. They are so comfortable doing their shit...

I remember one years ago... I thought it was a mistake and tried to adjust but the determined dude moved with me. I just switched seats when I could

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by cuvox(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Gentle one cool. Just wear earpiece, enter nairaland till we get to our destination... Or I can turn to the crazy dude that cracks jokes with someone I don't even know till the passengers look like they are high on laughing gas before I revert back to my former self

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by deebrain(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pray whenever The Gentle one is in your bus.

Thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by TINALETC3(f): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by lovingyouhun: 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by maxiuc(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
F
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Read carefully.
This comment you are about reading is a true life story.

I used to think that only guys smooch till a beautiful lady placed her hand on my joystick for the duration of a two hour journey.

The mofo even started stroking it and smiling sheepishly when it got erect.
Well I have never seen anyone contact STI from dry stroking so I didn't stop her.

Lest I forget.
We later exchanged numbers and the rest they say is history grin

30 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by benosky(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Caller : Hello mr benosky, you won a trip for two to Dubai who are you gonna take with you Sir. smiley
Me : I'm taking no one I will go twice. grin

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Celestyn8213: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Old gist

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by ladyF(f): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
The caller. They would spend the whole journey on the phone screaming at the top of their voices. angry

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't talk when I'm on a bus, I can't shout biko.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by ableguy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
TEACHER: Wale, why are you doing
your math multiplication on the floor? WALE:
You told me to do it without using tables. Lol

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by nnamdi7160: 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Copied
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Ninethmare: 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
I can't really understand cause i have never been in a public car

4 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Kenneth205(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol.. Nice!
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Zeze06(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
cry
Practicing number 1 in Kaduna is a one way ticket to hell...

4 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Boooooooooni: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
What about the Michael Jackson's that will always have their earphones plugged and mime and hum loudly?
The lovebirds tha will be doing PDA

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Narldon: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017

That was How I was doing Co-Pilot the other day and threw away my remaining change out of the window thinking it’s the biscuit wrapper. cry

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Stevengerd(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lol, I can relate mehn. what about the noisemakers.
Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by shurley22(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
5 so defines me

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by froz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mr Nigeria though grin

you would be like why is he here? instead of NASS.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by snnaija(f): 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
some ladies will come here to complain about how the gave the dude a dirty slap but in the real sense the enjoy the smooching some of them even allow him to dig the honey pot with a finger.
be truthful to your self

6 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by curvilicious: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Smoochers & co-pilots are the height of it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by femi4: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
kayceerilyn:
The smoochers are terrible.. They are so comfortable doing their shit...

I remember one years ago... I thought it was a mistake and tried to adjust but the determined dude moved with me. I just switched seats when I could
cry

29 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by rlgiwa(m): 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
They ones that are always in a hurry to get to their destination. ........

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
hv experience all apart from the smoocher ; D

1 Like

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by femi4: 1:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
snnaija:
some ladies will come here to complain about the smooching but to be honest some of them enjoy
speak for yourself alone

5 Likes

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by Naijaphobia(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Imagine a bus piloted by Nnamdi Kanu conveying Hausa/Fulanis..Where will their final destination be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by sampatdikachi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
OP forgot to add the ones that buy and eat everything that comes their way cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling by cosby02(m): 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Dies In Fatal Accident In Kaduna, Her Son Severely Injured (Pics) / Did Mungo Park Actually 'Discover' The River Niger? / Truck Plunges Into River In Kogi, Kills Seven. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.