Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,817 members, 7,806,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (50245 Views)

Fans Blast Simi Over This Tweet, Call Her 'Ojota Celine Dion' / Rosemond Brown Twerks With Cardi B, Her Wig Falls Off / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by kendylet(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
madam ITK!!! tongue
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by delectablegyal(f): 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
oluwaahmed:

I checked ur dp but I did not "like it" So pls cme & fvck me like u said. Btw nice pics cheesy

ode, that's what you will likecheesy. fvck boycheesy.
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Macdawid(m): 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
The shediot forgot that everybody can't be crazy @the same time cheesy
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by enemyofprogress: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:
lalasticlala, do you like my dp?

i need 100 likes today.
dat one wey you look like a statue na dp?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. Check out my dp and you go bow.
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by lonngmann(m): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:

i need 100 likes today.
If only all tomato sellers were just like You, I will be making soup everyday.
I guess I deserve a fvck, cos I didn't like the picture cheesy
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by angelanto8(f): 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
What is her damn business
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Narldon: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:
Wetin consign me with this one sef

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Where haff you been since?

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by twinskenny(m): 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:

i need 100 likes today.

Cute
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Narldon: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:

i need 100 likes today.

Your picture is Beautiful

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by moses93(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
she's a man united fan so I won't criticise what ever she does. I love her to the core.
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by enemyofprogress: 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:

your kidnappers don release you?

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by angelanto8(f): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:
lalasticlala, do you like my dp? Here i am i dont even have one like

i need 100 likes today.
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by pmc01(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:

i need 100 likes today.

I checked your pix, but you're getting no like from me. tongue

Why? The tomatoes in the background are more natural in looks than you are. undecided grin
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Atlantia(f): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Who's this one biko? undecided

It's her money, her hair, her clothes.
People be giving themselves headache over other people's life choices.
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by BerryAnny(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
lollypeezle:
Even if na N-Power Job, Make them give this fan

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by ifewise(m): 2:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Right now Simi is the best Female Artist we have in Niger.All other things are secondary and moreover we got Love for her.D girl should mind her business.

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by corporateDan(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:

i need 100 likes today.
how much do you sell your pepper
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by mayDtolu(m): 2:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wetin concern u?...na ur life?

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Atlantia(f): 2:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
pmc01:

Why? The tomatoes in the background are more natural in looks than you are. undecided grin
Chai!!! shocked

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by miarhpe: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
ladyF:

where did you arise from? I personally missed 'it's lady F again'. welcome baq

#the storm is brewing

#Pyongyang vs POTUS

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by classicpeezy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Where's that guy who holds my gun? Come here let me shoot this mofo down.
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Setpredict10: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
end time
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Adaumunocha(f): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:

i need 100 likes today.
Your personal text though... That's blackmail
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by ndiboy01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:

i need 100 likes today.
. Fvck u too Cox I've checkd ur Dpix n wil n can neva like it.
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by tamzy123(m): 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
I love u @lolaoj
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
delectablegyal:

i need 100 likes today.

You nor get bobby.

Btw, how much be those tomatoes wey dey your back?
Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by allstarcomic(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
WHAT HAS YOU GAINED NOW??
COMMON GOAN SIDAUN!!!!

ABEG WATCH HOW THIS NIGGA SAVED HIS LANDLORD PIKING FROM SUICIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by NicoBaba(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
pmc01:

1 Like

Re: Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing by NicoBaba(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Your picture is Beautiful

urs more natural n beautiful.. can I teleport ma sef to ur mentioned location?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) / Wizkid's Son, Zion Balogun, Looking Cute In New Pictures / Mercy Confirms Partnership With Ciroc, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.