Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,196 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Anyone With A Certificate From IDPE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anyone With A Certificate From IDPE (721 Views)

Free Online Course: Master Plc Programming (Earn A Certificate) / Order A Certificate Degree To Enhance Your Career. Check Below� / 11 Best Places To Learn For Free Online (& Get A Certificate Of Completion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With A Certificate From IDPE by Ajisebioyolaari: 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello,

I will like to inquire from anyone who successfully undertook the Professional Diploma in Oil and Gas Environmental Management with the Institute of Drilling and Petroleum Engineering about the course and certification.

I have been trying to reach the number on the idpe website but it is not connecting and there is also no response to several emails sent to them. If you successfully took the free online course and paid/sat for the examination, please kindly indicate. I.need to get some information ASAP. Thanks!
Re: Anyone With A Certificate From IDPE by Ajisebioyolaari: 9:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Still searching....
Re: Anyone With A Certificate From IDPE by Ajisebioyolaari: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
cry
Re: Anyone With A Certificate From IDPE by IDPE: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2017
Dear Sir, kindly call us on +2348177445392. You can also send us a mail @ info@idpe.org or training@idpe.org.
Ajisebioyolaari:
Hello,

I will like to inquire from anyone who successfully undertook the Professional Diploma in Oil and Gas Environmental Management with the Institute of Drilling and Petroleum Engineering about the course and certification.

I have been trying to reach the number on the idpe website but it is not connecting and there is also no response to several emails sent to them. If you successfully took the free online course and paid/sat for the examination, please kindly indicate. I.need to get some information ASAP. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

3rd Mainland Bridge Is Killing Me. EPP!!!!!!!!!! / The Ordeal Of A Confused Passing Out Corper. Advice Needed / 20 Recommended Classic Novels You Can Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.