Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Mobile Marketing Business Setup Offer! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mobile Marketing Business Setup Offer! (590 Views)

Contact Us For Bakery Business Setup / Business Setup And Consultation Service Promo / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Marketing Business Setup Offer! by godwinweb(m): 1:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
I want to personally call your attention to this very lucrative business that's putting Big smile on the faces of many Nigerians except you. You can't forget this in a hurry if you can just drop every excuse by the door side and pop in with two legs.

Its MOBILE MARKETING BUSINESS SETUP OFFER!

What is Mobile Marketing Business? Its a special business model which is often referred to as Subscription base Business (SBB. In this business model you become a service provider of mobile messaging products such as VOICE SMS popularly called ROBOCALL or VOICE BLAST, BulkSMS, SMS SHORTCODE, CALLER TUNE etc. Why is it called Subscription Base Business? This business model is called subscription base business because the services is offered on subscription base i.e. Customers pay money to you the service provider every time they want to use the service. It’s not like other business where customer will purchase a product and never return till 2-3 months because the product is still intact. This way you create cool residual income stream flowing into your bank account steady. The typical example of this business model is Recharge card you and I are loading into our cell phones every day. As long as people still produce a sound with their voice, recharge card will continue to sell because they must exchange that sound with each other either on a close range or on a distance.

That's By the Way....

I am not here to talk about recharge card but to tell something that sell much more than recharge card and generate more money quicker than recharge card. SURPRISED? You don't have to be, its just the fact.
Yea! BulkSMS Sell more than recharge card if you understand the business. Let's dissect it a little.
BulkSMS are used in large volume by multi-million dollar companies/organizations such as Banks, Churches, NGOs, Political Parties, and Cooperatives etc. to reach their audience at a click of mouse. These organizations/ companies lodge millions of Naira into the account of those who provide a platform to send this Bulk Messages and they do this on daily basis.

You will quit agree with me that.......

It’s easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for such multi-million dollar companies/organizations to spend even N10,000 on phone calls a month. Think about this....how many days will it take you to reach 1,000,000 people with phone calls? 5 years wouldn't be enough I guess?

But with a click of a mouse these same 1 million people can be reached directly on their phone through BulkSMS. This is the very fact multi-million dollar companies have come to realize and budgeted millions cash for this service.

Talking about Politicians....

The great success recorded in the past election through Bulksms and voice sms made many politicians today budget millions of naira for this coming election and you know what, they are eagerly looking for people that can help them execute this task of hunting for the vote of the masses through personal relationship they can create using BulkSMS and Voice SMS.
Let me give you an instance....
During the past election in Delta state a gentle man's phone range with one airtel line as the caller, the guy quickly grab the phone and straight away hit the answer button. On the phone getting close to his ear, he heard..."Hello my name is Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduagha, I want you to vote for me for ......so and so reasons. I will make life better for Deltas....." This guy quickly rushed to his friends with his shoulder swell up in excitement telling them that he has arrived, that the Governor called him on phone asking him to vote for him. As a matter of fact I have Governor direct phone number....he said; not knowing that its Voice SMS that governor used to create that personal relationship.

What Am I Saying....

Mobile messaging business will bridge the gap between you and the millions of naira you are hoping for. I just told you about the effective result this medium created for the governor. It's important you note that the governor didn't send that voice call by himself or on his own platform; he needed someone who have the platform and understand it to carry out the task. Imagine if your platform was the one such message was sent from to all deltas. Do the mathematics and tell me what you got. We are talking of millions of Naira here. Now you may not have a connection with governor to send the message for him but what about the local government chairman, the house of assembly.. Ok you say I don't have any connection with politicians at all and I don't like them...What about your local Church, your Age group meeting, town union, school mates who celebrate birthday, matriculation, graduations, what about your friends or colleagues in the office who are getting married? They need to tell their old and new friends about the marriage/wedding. The list goes on and on...

Do you know that......

All Stores (Grocery, Department, Shoe, Clothing, etc.)
Restaurants (all types)
Religious Organizations ( churches, mosques, etc)
Bakeries/Coffee Shops
Bars/Night Clubs
Health/Sports Clubs
Video Rental Stores
Car/Motorcycle/Boat Dealerships
Recreational/Social Organizations (Scouting, Rotary, Youth, Alumni, etc.)
Media Stations (Television, Radio, etc.)
Universities/Colleges
Governments/Counties
Are today making much impact and sales through bulksms.

I was on the road traveling the other day and my phone beep, when I checked I saw a message from one local restaurant saying..."Food is ready at affordable price at Ben kitchen....." I was so moved not because I was hungry but for the insight this fellow has for his little restaurant business. He has just created that picture in the mind of people such that whenever I get to that town I will go and see this creative fellow's restaurant.

Now What's In this Mobile Messaging business for me?

Each time you or someone receive an SMS or voice call from church, mosque, friends etc someone somewhere made money from that message i.e someone that owns the platform where those message was sent from. Imagine if those message was sent from your own platform to at least 30,000 people every week. Now lets say you are charging N2.5 per SMS which is very basic because some people charge as high as N4 per SMS even MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, ETISALAT do, and you are getting the SMS unit at N1.5kobo from your gateway provider, by simple mathematics: 30,000X2.5=N75,000. Now the cost of SMS unit from the Gateway provider.i.e. 30,000X1.5=N45,000(Cost of Gateway). Now lets calculate the profit, N75000-45000=N30,000(Profit per week). That's Cool N30,000 flowing into our bank account every week. Multiply this by 4 week which makes 1 month...33000X4=120,000 per month. Am very much sure that for a job to pay you N120,000 every month in the name of salary, you much have some good degree in education and possibly have climb to some certain level in service and that job couldn't not even be guaranteed.
In summary: Mobile messaging business is something you have to give a quick thought now and immediately invest into it at a speed of light because the profit potential is enormous.

But How do I Start this business Considering the fact that I don't have per-knowledge of this business?

Interesting question, We have created this special offer with you in mind. The truth remains that you don't have to be a veteran to make huge profit or invest in this business opportunity.

Infact...

1) You don't need to be a computer expert
2) You don't need to know people who will be patronizing your mobile messaging business
3) You don't need to have N500,000...N200,000, N100,000 in fact not even N50,000 or N30,000
4) You don't need office space
5) You don't necessarily need a corporate brand, bank account to start...etc

All you need is ......

1) A determined mind to succeed in this business
2) A little knowledge of how to check your email yourself
3) A little investment capital of N8,850
4) A working telephone number
5) A bank account (Savings or Current) with any bank in Nigeria

We will do the rest hard work for you....

We will setup a premium platform for you just like our own www.smsfort.com with unique features you can't get elsewhere. From this platform popularly called portal, people will create account with you to enable them use these service and pay money into your bank account.

Here's How the premium Portal we will setup for you will look like;

Online Payment System: Members of your website can buy sms with their ATM card.
Content management System: meaning you can edit everything on the portal
Open Gateway: You can use any gateway of your choice. Must not be ours. If you know where to get sms cheaper, you can use their API. If you want to use smsfort, you will be buying sms @ 85kobo per sms! (No minimum quantity!! even if you buy one unit!!!)
Facebook application: Your users can send sms within facebook. Your users can also login to your portal with their facebook contact
Unlimited Resellers: The website can support sub-reellers under it. And even your sub-resellers can also have their resellers under them.
Voucher management system: [/b]The system support voucher recharge. You can create voucher and sell it offline just like normal mtn, glo recharge.
[b]Have your own API to give to your users:
The system has is own valid API which you can give to any portal sms dealer.
Voice SMS/Robo call extensibility: You can send robocall through the system. It comes with the application already configure. SMS Alerts and SMS Autoresponder exensibility and many more features too numerous to list.
NationWide GSM Database: Knowing that most people who will patronize your service will always as for numbers they will promote their message to, we give our reseller the Valid NationWide GSM Database categoried in a State Wise Manner.
And for the Voice Broadcast, we are on a premium route so you are only charged for answered calls. The system retry it like 5 times if no response then the units for unanswered calls are automatically reverted to your account

So with these lot we are offering you, earning can come from;

Selling the bulksms units
Selling the voice broadcasting/robo call units
Selling the gsm database (search Google and see the amount people are selling this alone)
Sell your api to people who want to be buying sms from you
Sell your autoresponder services

Take action TODAY and make a decision to take control of your financial future with your own business! Whether offline or online, you need to be able to control and secure your finances... but without owning your own business, you are at the mercy of everyone else.

The Cost of Us Creating a Portal For You is N25,000 and Your unique portal will be up and running.

... I'll go ahead and promise you that if this business doesn't help you make money the way you want to, or if you're unhappy for any other reason, let me know within 30 days.

From here it's up to you...

I'm waiting just on the other side to help you grab your future with both hands and finally create the life you've been looking for..

Your internet friend,

Godwin

+234 90 60 141 365
Re: Mobile Marketing Business Setup Offer! by tayotayo60: 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
Does the #25000 for creating portal run throughout the year without further charges on the portal or are there monthly or yearly charges to be paid after paying the #25000 for portal creation?
Re: Mobile Marketing Business Setup Offer! by godwinweb(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
tayotayo60:
Does the #25000 for creating portal run throughout the year without further charges on the portal or are there monthly or yearly charges to be paid after paying the #25000 for portal creation?
no further charges after setup, only your domain & hosting yearly renewal with small amount

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Organic Skin Toning And Light Soaps / Post Your Small Business Challenges To Me: Strategy Consultant / Itunes Gift Cards Needed Bulk. Giving Good Rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.