Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Nabeel Qureshi, Apologist And Author Dies Of Cancer At 34 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nabeel Qureshi, Apologist And Author Dies Of Cancer At 34 (437 Views)

Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Ravi Zacharias Dies Of Cancer At 74 / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nabeel Qureshi, Apologist And Author Dies Of Cancer At 34 by oluwaseunblog(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Apologist and author of No God But One: Allah or Jesus?, Nabeel Qureshi, who said last week that doctors believed his body had entered the “final stages of life,” died Saturday at the age of 34. He was a Christian convert from Islam at the age of 22 and served with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries until he was diagnosed with advanced stomach cancer last year August.

Ravi Zacharias International Ministries posted .
‘Today, September 16, our dear brother in Christ Nabeel Qureshi went to be with the Lord following a year-long battle with cancer. We received this news with deep sadness and yet profound hope, confident that he is finally and fully healed in the presence of his Savior,’

Nabeel explained his decision to convert to Christianity at the age of 22 in a pinned tweet from April 2014: ‘I left Islam because I studied Muhammad’s life. I accepted the Gospel because I studied Jesus’ life. #MyStory #SeekingAllahFindingJesus ‘

Read more via

http://oblogng.com/nabeel-qureshi-apologist-and-author-dies-of-cancer-at-34/

(1) (Reply)

The Tongue Of Man / Fashion Conscious And Modest / Don't Be The Guinea Pig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.