Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (80352 Views)

Uno State Of Cameroon: Foreign Affairs Ministry, UN Office In Nigeria Deny It / IPOB Members Storm Abuja House In London To Protest Against Buhari. Photos / IPOB Members Storm White House Ahead Of Buhari’s Visit To President Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by mindtricks: 2:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
I hope Buhari brought the python to dance for them!

There is a huge difference between human rights here and there, truly we are far from civilization.

Yes we are indeed. Protest against govt in Nigeria, and you may not live to tell the story.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

if you think attacking the army with stones and bottles is a way to agitate for referendum, then you are dumber than I thought. armies are respected all over the world. they are trained for war and their first instinct is defense and survival.

you hypocrites never condemned the actions of ipob, forgetting that actions beget reactions. as long as Biafra is still a part of Nigeria, the army have the freedom of movement in any part of Nigeria. waylaying them is an act of war.

I hope I have schooled you enough?
it's obvious the highest civilization you have seen is your state capital, tell me which sane country sends it's army against its own people, then brands unarmed civilians terrorist to justify their actions, tell me one terrorist act the igbo people has committed, that's why we aren't progressive in this country, sentiments has really eroded our sense of judgment

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by wokemzine: 6:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Watching the video, i must confess i was touched. IPOB is not a terrorist group. Just people seeking for freedom.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Sleekdude4u(m): 6:46am On Sep 20, 2017
Where are the zombies?

The python & crocodile dancers

All the Biafran's need is UNITY,
If u guys unite, FG of Nigeria is POWERLESS.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
it's obvious the highest civilization you have seen is your state capital, tell me which sane country sends it's army against its own people, then brands unarmed civilians terrorist to justify their actions, tell me one terrorist act the igbo people has committed, that's why we aren't progressive in this country, sentiments has really eroded our sense of judgment

Those Igbos searching for hausas in a bus are what?
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:
Diaspora IPOB temporarily takes over the struggle until homeland IPOB regroup once again .

You are entitled to your illusions.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ojiofor: 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You are entitled to your illusions.

You are the one living under illusion that gun can silence the Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2017
wokemzine:
Watching the video, i must confess i was touched. IPOB is not a terrorist group. Just people seeking for freedom.

Then Let them go about it like sane people.

Personally I would love to see their backs. I've always said that the best thing that can happen to Nigeria is If Biafra is given to the Igbos.

I will champion their cause, even carry placards for them, just as long as they go about it the right way.

Forming a parallel government and raising an army, while your states are still collecting FG allocation is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 8:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:

You are the one living under illusion that gun can silence the Biafrans.

And you lot are living under the illusion that guns and violence will get you Biafra.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ojiofor: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

And you lot are living under the illusion that guns and violence will get you Biafra.

Continue lying to yourself.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

Those Igbos searching for hausas in a bus are what?
what prompted that?

Mind you not all igbos subscribe to IPOB
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by mecussey(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:
Diaspora IPOB temporarily takes over the struggle until homeland IPOB regroup once again .

The next Biafra protest will be in front of that hospital in London. I dont know what is difficult in granting referendum or start the process. Baba is just making this whole shiiiit come faster. A wise president can make Biafra exit prolong upto 50 yrs with peace and unity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:

Continue lying to yourself.

History has proven me right. Time will tell.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Ojiofor: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
mecussey:

The next Biafra protest will be in front of that hospital in London. I dont know what is difficult in granting referendum or start the process. Baba is just making this whole shiiiit come faster. A wise president can make Biafra exit prolong upto 50 yrs with peace and unity.

Is he going on admission any time soon?
Biafrans awaits him,they will welcome him.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ElsonMorali: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
what prompted that?

I'm amused when I see Igbo ladies supporting Nnamdi Kanu. The same man that said that at least 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes.

That alone should tell you something about the man leading this agitations.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by mecussey(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Ojiofor:

Is he going on admission any time soon?
Biafrans awaits him,they will welcome him.

He said he will branch from UN meeting to London. There is no other place in London but that black gate.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Dainfamous: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2017
Biafra will be too loud to the point that the zoo will not take it no more

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by ProfSule(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2017
If ur not wit us(Nigeria), then ur d enemy.

serverconnect:

So if someone is not in support of your president, he is now IPOB member. May sense fall on you.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:

I'm amused when I see Igbo ladies supporting Nnamdi Kanu. The same man that said that at least 99.9% of Igbo women are prostitutes.

That alone should tell you something about the man leading this agitations.
that is his own personal opinion, moreover not all igbos support Nnamdi kanu and his methods, stop generalizing, what am against is the invasion of the East in the name of stopping kanu, it is unconstitutional, well I forgot, Nigeria is run by people who don't respect the Constitution

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by lonecatt(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2017
Yyeske:
Who is asking for a war here, not me please.
Things must be done the rightful way and remember that if a war starts, it will be limited to Igboland like 1967-1970 but God forbid though
thats not true my brother ,goin by the history of nigeria ,if war starts it will spread all over nigeria like wild fire. lets be cautious with the kind of advice we give our leaders ,if it happens we the masses will suffer while they will flee as usual.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 9:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Angelanest:
Members of the Indigenous People of Bifafra IPOB, stormed in front of the United Nations office in New York to protest against president Muhammadu Buhari who is in the country for the 72nd Session of the United Nations General Assembly.. According to them, they are agitating against the killings and destruction of properties during the military invasion in Abia state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/biafra-ipob-members-storm-un-office-protest-buhari-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=647mr10vupM
How can a terrorist organization be allowed access to New York?
Question for those retards in BMC.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 10:00am On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
what prompted that?

why don't you tell me what prompted them?

only ipob are being dealt with.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 10:01am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

How can a terrorist organization be allowed access to New York?
Question for those retards in BMC.

because they are terrorists of local dimension.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

because they are terrorists of local dimension.
just listen to yourself, do yourself a good following UNGA for proper information about terrorism or better still get a clip of address by French president

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Juliette05:
that is his own personal opinion, moreover not all igbos support Nnamdi kanu and his methods, stop generalizing, what am against is the invasion of the East in the name of stopping kanu, it is unconstitutional, well I forgot, Nigeria is run by people who don't respect the Constitution
My sister don't mind this barbarians.
In as much as I still want biafra.
I don't like nor support nnamdi kanu, because I expected better from him and ipob. But it still doesn't justify the military invasion of the east; its totally unjustified and unwarranted. Boko haram are ravaging the north, yet the entire focus is in the east which is a peaceful zone. Nawa o. This government doesn't prosecute killer fulani herdsmen which has been termed as the fourth deadliest terrorist group WORLDWIDE O

Ever since this eastern invasion, am certain ipob supporters and sympathisers has surely increased cos no sensible human will support this madness

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 10:17am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

just listen to yourself, do yourself a good following UNGA for proper information about terrorism or better still get a clip of address by French president

Get yourself a dictionary and look for the meaning of terrorism.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

Get yourself a dictionary and look for the meaning of terrorism.
Well am not surprised at your deformity in knowledge. if anything terrorism is to be interpreted from both political dictionary and English learning dictionary,Nigerian military is the terrorist here.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

Well am not surprised at your deformity in knowledge. if anything terrorism is to be interpreted from both political dictionary and English learning dictionary,Nigerian military is the terrorist here.

since you are too lazy to get yourself informed what terrorism is all about, then I can waste my time educating a dead wood like you. so get off my mention.
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by Juliette05(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2017
emmyspark007:

My sister don't mind this barbarians.
In as much as I still want biafra.
I don't like nor support nnamdi kanu, because I expected better from him and ipob. But it still doesn't justify the military invasion of the east; its totally unjustified and unwarranted. Boko haram are ravaging the north, yet the entire focus is in the east which is a peaceful zone. Nawa o. This government doesn't prosecute killer fulani herdsmen which has been termed as the fourth deadliest terrorist group WORLDWIDE O

Ever since this eastern invasion, am certain ipob supporters and sympathisers has surely increased cos no sensible human will support this madness
it's because it's the south east, where they think they can unleash mayhem and go free because our leaders are just after their personal interest,
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

since you are too lazy to get yourself informed what terrorism is all about, then I can waste my time educating a dead wood like you. so get off my mention.

SMH free education has really deprived you of common sense.

Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by konoplyanka: 10:36am On Sep 20, 2017
patval:

SMH free education has really deprived you of common sense.

Good. It means you are ready to learn unlike your osu comrades.I won't give up on you. Now juxtapose what you learn vis a vis ipob hate speeches and actions and tell me why they are not terrorists
Re: IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video by patval(f): 10:48am On Sep 20, 2017
konoplyanka:

Good. It means you are ready to learn unlike your osu comrades.I won't give up on you. Now juxtapose what you learn vis a vis ipob hate speeches and actions and tell me why they are not terrorists
If you are in anyway intelligent by half, you will not waste time to understand that what the military did in form of python dance is a pure terrorist act.
your lack of sound logic is sickening

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Lockdown: Oyo Might Go Czech Republic Way - Seyi Makinde / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.