Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] (818 Views)

UNGA 74: President Buhari Arrives New York (Photo) / BBC Rivers State Governorship Pidgin Debate (Photos) / Come And Debate, Atiku Has Visited US, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by aminulive: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
President Buhari arrives to Participate at the Opening Ceremony and General Debate at the 72nd Session of the United Nation General Assembly in New York on 19th Sept 2017.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/19/buhari-arrives-unga-opening-ceremony-debate-photos/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by nototribalist: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
How many people wan follow the vegetable that can't pronounce anything to the meeting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by auntysimbiat(f): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
NICE
Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Baba is back.
Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by FvckShiT(m): 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fúçking old warlock cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by elsse(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by Victornezzar: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
The guy was just beating around the bush
He was just talking about hurricane irma and isis in the middle east
The person that prepared that speech for him is also a dullard....He didn't even say much
The aljazeera correspondent said he didn't focus on the problem in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eyaaa
Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by adem30: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Some people no go sleep well this nite
Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by vedaxcool(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
Victornezzar:
The guy was just beating around the bush
He was just talking about hurricane irma and isis in the middle east
The person that prepared that speech for him is also a dullard....He didn't even say much
The aljazeera correspondent said he didn't focus on the problem in Nigeria
[/s]

No one gives a shiit of ipob ... so shift please or wait till Onemandickhead to address the UN and say what you want

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by Victornezzar: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

No one gives a shiit of ipob ... so shift please or wait till Onemandickhead to address the UN and say what you want
Just shut up man
I didn't mention ipob in my post.....Buhari is a dullard
His fellow leaders addressed the situations in their country
Your useless president was there talking about hurricane irma

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by oladeebo: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Just shut up man
I didn't mention ipob in my post.....Buhari is a dullard
His fellow leaders addressed the situations in their country
Your useless president was there talking about hurricane irma
a wounded dog!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by Victornezzar: 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
oladeebo:

a wounded dog!
come zombie don't quote me again......If u had watch buhari speaking, there's no difference between him and a primary school student, He was just talking out of point, he didn't talk about d flood in benue....but talked about d 1 in florida....what a dullard
Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by oladeebo: 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

come zombie don't quote me again......If u had watch buhari speaking, there's no difference between him and a primary school student, He was just talking out of point, he didn't talk about d flood in benue....but talked about d 1 in florida....what a dullard
what some one should expect of a proscribed terrorist group?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Arrives UNGA For Opening Ceremony And Debate [PHOTOS] by Victornezzar: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
oladeebo:

what some one should expect of a proscribed terrorist group?
Zombie am not supporting biafra.....Buhari is a dullard
I will go for what's right, I know ur supporting him cos of d little peanuts wey dey enter pocket

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy: Proscription Of Ipob And The Banning Of Muslim In China / Why The Igbos Are Angry With Nigeria. / Fayose Gives Cars To Aides Over EFCC Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.