Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Guys, Who Knkws The Boyfriend Of This Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Who Knkws The Boyfriend Of This Lady? (791 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Who Knkws The Boyfriend Of This Lady? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Save a life please?

Re: Guys, Who Knkws The Boyfriend Of This Lady? by ediama(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Men have done strong thing to this one....hmmmmm
Re: Guys, Who Knkws The Boyfriend Of This Lady? by FvckShiT(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
.. grin She's fúçking planning to make a fúçking smoothie from his boyfriend's fúçking testicles gringrin
Re: Guys, Who Knkws The Boyfriend Of This Lady? by IamLEGEND1: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
*Sitting on wheelchair 45yrs from now
.... So yeah, I survived that night but I was paralyzed from the neck, down.
And that,my dear grandchildren is why grandpa couldn't have children of his own and had to adopt your parents.
Re: Guys, Who Knkws The Boyfriend Of This Lady? by vfekpe: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm

Re: Guys, Who Knkws The Boyfriend Of This Lady? by Franky826: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
cry

That's one word with a lot of meanings in the context.

Now she's squeezed ya minds with no sinister motives.

Skewed minds undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Usher's Male STD Accuser Declare That They Had Sex At Korea Town Spa / Heartwarming Stories From Long-lost Lovers Who Finally Got Reunited / Check Out Ma *bestbutt*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.