Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) (41876 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Biafra: IPOB Representatives Arrive UN General Assembly (Photos) / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by facealone05(m): 9:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
You need to think twice before u compose,what of those leaders his sitting down with are they not world leaders as well
beamtopola:
why is he not seated close to world leader, why is he sitting with black people.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:
why is he not seated close to world leader, why is he sitting with black people.
You want him to f...k up with Oyimbo english and questions nde?
these ones will easily translate or whisper and answeras the case may be.
Check previous Records
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
beamtopola:
Should he have Sat down with green people because he himself is blue in colour?
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Oju4190: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
basty:
Why do the Igbos hate this man? Does it means they don't like pious individuals?
D man block deir corrupt way of enriching demselves dats why deir ar angry wit him.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by viktagorion: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Balkan:
No single igbo man on his crew.
Na wahooo. Python dance against the Igbos is at all levels
You didn't see Oscar Onyema the foreign affairs Minister behind him? Maybe you need glasses.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=serverconnect post=60625069]He looks timid/cowardly
Can we see your father's latest picture?
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Godhand04(m): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Balkan:
No single igbo man on his crew. Na wahooo. Python dance against the Igbos is at all levels
that's Geoffrey Onyema beside him. 2nd nd 3rd pics.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by rajoys: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Balkan:

It has been a while that I comment on nairaland, however this ambiguity need to be clear so that many readers are not misled. Now forget about Python dance against Igbo, the man that organized the whole UN trip who also first break the news that President and C in C will be attending the 72nd UN meeting of head of Government is an Igbo man and the Minister of Foreign Affairs. Geoffrey Jideofor Kwusike Onyeama (born February 2, 1956) is Nigeria's Minister for Foreign Affairs. Onyeama was appointed Foreign Affairs Minister of Nigeria in November 2015 by President Muhammadu Buhari. And Onyeama is among the VIPs currently in New York for the UN meeting. Stop hating and stop spreading lies of maginalization of Igbo.

Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Torylanez(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
Balkan:

Igbos are devil worshippers
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by ProfSule(m): 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
U re joker...say gud or kp quite.

Rico96:
His face just look like person way dey swallow saliva....maybe the air-conditioning....just maybe
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Rico96(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
ProfSule:
U re joker...say gud or kp quite.
attention seeker hope say na you get my eyes abi
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by sinola(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
basty:
Why do the Igbos hate this man? Does it means they don't like pious individuals?

The man had from day one denounced Igbos by 97% to 3% speech.If na you,truthfully,u go love am abi
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by ProfSule(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
My broda if ur nt saying good, just keep quite or go and join ur brodas(ipob) nd bcme a terrorist.

Rico96:
attention seeker hope say na you get my eyes abi
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Sunnah1 post=60632857][/quote]
Not really sir, it is not the topic of the day.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by serverconnect(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=Sunnah1 post=60632857][/quote]
Not really sir, it is not the topic of the day.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Rico96(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2017
ProfSule:
My broda if ur nt saying good, just keep quite or go and join ur brodas(ipob) nd bcme a terrorist.

you just called me your brother...which others brothers should I join again?
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by abbeyfel: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2017
beamtopola:
Rasist remark!!!
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by kubumilano(m): 2:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Balkan:
illiterate, the minister of foreign affairs is Igbo,Geoffrey Onyeama, right behind him.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Organs(m): 2:11am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=ELKHALIFAISIS post=60629692][/quote]

Yes i no like make you dey insult Buhari, but na you wey dey hate hate dey worse off. Mumu.
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by 1stallon(m): 2:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Balkan:
Is Geoffrey onyema his minister for foreign affairs from the North?
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2017
Organs:

Yes i no like make you dey insult Buhari, but na you wey dey hate hate dey worse off. Mumu.

Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by handsomeyinka(m): 7:06am On Sep 20, 2017
serverconnect:
He looks timid/cowardly
what do you expect from our president with a tokunbo engine........

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by ProvsD(m): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2017
To me, the man in that agbada does not look like MUHAMMADU BUHARI!!To me, the man in that agbada does not look like MUHAMMADU BUHARI!!To me, the man in that agbada does not look like MUHAMMADU BUHARI!!
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by wengerman: 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
kubumilano:
illiterate, the minister of foreign affairs is Igbo,Geoffrey Onyeama, right behind him.
even the Ebonyi state governor is in the entourage. This children of hate Sha, is this hatred for Buhari affecting their brain and sense, they do as if Buhari will be there forever
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Well

1 Like

Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by ProfSule(m): 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
As a fellow nigerian for now, b4 u join ur other brothers(Igbos)
Rico96:
you just called me your brother...which others brothers should I join again?
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by amadiwati(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Balkan:

The minister for foreign affair is an igbo man.. "NO single igbo man"
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mahatma10(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
]GOD BLESS PMB
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mahatma10(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2017
ikdaddy01:

You want him to f...k up with Oyimbo english and questions nde?
these ones will easily translate or whisper and answeras the case may be.
Check previous Records
tongue
Re: Buhari At The Opening Ceremony Of 72nd UN General Assembly (Photos) by Mahatma10(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=beamtopola post=60625437]why is he not seated close to world leader, why is he sitting with black people.[/quote
As you can see there is an arrangement for their seats, so that shouldn't be your own concern shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga / Watermelon Seller Refuses To Collect Money From Buyer Because Of Buhari's Return / RCCG Did Not Endorse Osinbajo As Buhari’s Running Mate – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.