Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly (45129 Views)

Tijjani Muhammad-Bande Elected United Nations General Assembly President / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by vertueptime: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
When he says mr president who does he refer to?
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by EKOSuperior(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
The international community cannot
remain silent and not condemn the
horrendous suffering caused by what, from
all indications is a state-backed programme
of brutal depopulation of the Rohingya
inhabited areas in Myanmar on the bases of ethnicity and religion. We fully endorse the
call by the Secretary-General on the
Government of Myanmar to order a halt to
the ongoing ethnic cleansing and ensure the
safe return of the displaced Rohingya to their
homes in safety and dignity

Is this not what we are facing in Nigeria owing to your cluelessness, this Vegetable criticising exactly his own lifestyle. Ooh! How he would disgrace us with his Hausa intonation and bad grammar.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by GFNL(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Islamist speaking. He is there campaigning for Plastinan state while he is here killing Igbo
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by iamdynamite(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
RomeSankara:
A careful analysis shows Buhari speech was just about the protection of Sunni Muslims , his condemnation of Govt Crack down on Rohingya Muslims is another major milestone in the anals of Hypocrisy because the Crack down has cost about 2000 lives over a long period while Buhari is on record to have killed and buried over 1000 Unarmed Shias including sleeping women plus children and buried the without recourse to a ounce of remorse or humanity, he is also reputed to have continuous endorsed the Fulani expansionist pogram program under his watch where Fulani herdsmen under his guidance have killed over 3500 people and displaced many more and of recent is the unfortunate Crack down on unarmed Igbo people of which over 500 have been mowed down unjustly under his watch ...People like Buhari's shouldn't be allowed to speak on issued of human rights at all
brother lie small small now, at least when you making this kind of weighty allegations you back it up with facts not hearsay....Igbos are bloody liars, i spit on you guys
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by RomeSankara: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
brother lie small small now, at least when you making this kind of weighty allegations you back it up with facts not hearsay....Igbos are bloody liars, i spit on you guys

Why don't you point out the lies instead of screaming this shallow IPOB thing because I am not even Igbo

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by NSK4U(m): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
all these peace talks yet he fails to amicably quell d agitation in his own country, isorait
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by firo08(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
LifestyleTonite:

I thought they said IPOB is coming to stone him

Or are there no stones in New York?

angry angry angry
slowpoke was this speech for nigeria or Africa?
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Shaev7(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
9jvirgin:
This man is innocent. May GOD bless you sir. Some stoopid eediots were constituting nusiance today saying they are protesting at UN. People who have nothing to offer other than living in the US too are clamoring for Biafra.

The world can see you are innocent sir. Even if you had mentioned every states in Nigeria and state their problems; the children of hatred, abhorrence, revulsion and animosity will still complain.

RIDE ON SIR! NIGERIANS LOVE YOU.

Na your Papa... LOOF! I will be glad if you spell it backwards... for you and the President... Naim born you. You will tell if what he discussed there addresses your current state of Nation. Hypocritical Fellows.
God I serve will judge all of you.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by ProfSule(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigeria Unity cannot be negotiated. Also, IPOB do not want peace, they want war, they have seen it now and have no guts to face it.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by vic155: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Hypocrisy at its finest. Hypocrisy walking on two feet. Bold and infectious. He mentioned respect for Democratic values! What a world we live in. What a world! Humans can be many things and not know it.

I watched that speech and was marvelled at the nature of human beings. Everything he said in that speech made sense. Everything. What I couldn't understand is how when it comes to his own country none of those thoughts are shown.

Dude mentioned a negotiation with North Korea. Sending a team of UN delegates to go discuss the issue to calm Kim. I couldn't understand how the same person who suggested such a great idea couldn't apply same in his home country.

Dude also mentioned Gaza and the possibility of a Palestine state. That was a great idea and what every rational mind will suggest but in his own country, such idea is not even negotiable. You are shot by Zombies when you do so.

He also called for an eye into the Rohinga killings going on in Myanmar(he should work on his pronunciation of the name) and a call for calm. This is a man who ordered some weak men(soldiers if you like) to go shoot up peace.

The speech showed that when it comes to Nigerian matters, intellectual insufficiency is not entirely his problem. His problem is utter hypocrisy. The reasons he is proposing for peace in Myanmar and Gaza is simply because Muslims are affected.

There's no way you can spot any other reason. That's a shame. Everything he said made sense but the vessel through which it came out is rusty. If you know what is good for the world why not begin from your home?

Hey calm down with all ur grammer and check PMB twitter handle, he made a disclaimer on that speech.

Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Adek15(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Who is pmb referring to when he keeps saying Mr president..?
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Deeldorado: 1:31am On Sep 20, 2017
freshest4live:

What challenge do you want him to talk about and what would be the advantage?
So, you don't know the advantage in putting our national and continental interests in front of the global assembly? You should ask him why he attended the UNGA in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by possibilitarian(m): 3:11am On Sep 20, 2017
bros, your speech make sense o but for your house here na horroic sound full the whole country coz na die you wish all of us. saint for outside but devil for house
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Stylz69(m): 4:37am On Sep 20, 2017
Rubbish speech! Be there talking about the Rohingya people being persecuted yet in your own country you are depopulating the south-easterners.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by NaijaBlend: 5:16am On Sep 20, 2017
UncleTee3Odds:
Wailer!

The only word you learnt in school to spell correctly.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Dnockeror333(m): 5:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Did he talk about the internal haemorraging caused by his commands and biddings? No...! What an `hush... hush...' soul!
DIPLOMACY CAN BE SAID TO BE HIDING PERSONAL/KNOWN WOUNDS TO FLY ABOUT CLEANING THE WOUNDS OF OTHERS WHICH ARE WELL KNOWN! Diplomacy?!
The wisdoms of men fall flat when it reaches the rghteous road side. (Mens wisdom is foolishness to God!)
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by UncleTee3Odds: 5:24am On Sep 20, 2017
NaijaBlend:

The only word you learnt in school to spell correctly.
Yes, Mr Wailer.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by emi14: 5:26am On Sep 20, 2017
oladekanji:
Best speech God bless PMB God bless Nigeria
One word that sounds positive in your life
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by mezebel(f): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari remain in power(RIP), ur points are well stated.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Nellybobo(m): 7:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari we've had it with you angry
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by vroom(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2017
In as much as this speach is superb, Mr president didn't analyzed the problems he left back home in details like he did to Rodingya
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2017
MAD MAN SHUT UR DIRTY MOUTH , AND USE UR SENSE
DonMaxxy:
If there is any stuff called `hypocrisy', this speech is an epitome...

If there is any place called `hell', then I am sure of one candidate to go over there...

The continual existence of this hardened hypocrite and doomed soul is the reason why I keep on questioning the existence of God. But God exists and he exists in his own time and space and not in our own time and space...He will act in due time.

Today it is Igbos, Igbos and Abians...
Tommorrow it will be you...

I am Igbo by default and dubbed `Nigerian' by British setting...one day God will surely reset my current setting
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by bankylan: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
I am scared for Nigerian Christians. Buhari is quick to speak for the Palestines in Gaza and the Rohingya muslims in Myanmer but sees IPOD as terrorists. This man is nothing but a religious bigot.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by BALLOSKI: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
DonMaxxy:
If there is any stuff called `hypocrisy', this speech is an epitome...

If there is any place called `hell', then I am sure of one candidate to go over there...

The continual existence of this hardened hypocrite and doomed soul is the reason why I keep on questioning the existence of God. But God exists and he exists in his own time and space and not in our own time and space...He will act in due time.

Today it is Igbos, Igbos and Abians...
Tommorrow it will be you...

I am Igbo by default and dubbed `Nigerian' by British setting...one day God will surely reset my current setting
go back to school.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by BALLOSKI: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017

New conflicts should not make us lose focus on ongoing unresolved old conflicts.
- President Muhammadu Buhari (2017).
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Safeer6844: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2017
Chaii!!!! What a Wonderful Speech from my Presidooo!!! The Sky is your limit Sir.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by rhektor(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Man U Gotta Deal, I Made My Point, Take It Or Leave It Huh

Since your point is unconstitutional then you've made a terrible point which need no attention. Please take heart
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Theakthedream: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
ngmgeek:

Because I care about ignorant Nigerians like you cheesy grin
BUT Igbos are terrorists.
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
rhektor:

Since your point is unconstitutional then you've made a terrible point which need no attention. Please take heart
Gerrarahia
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by modsmustbefair: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
WORDSENSEI:

You have representatives at the Federal level. It is their duty to see to it that your requests are granted eg. referendum, not Buhari.
Hold your leaders accountable. See how your governors sold you out.
Illiterate.
Cc Seun Mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly by rhektor(m): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Gerrarahia

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pain killer would help you to get over it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3,050 Megawatts Mambilla Power Project In Taraba (Pictured) / Details Of The Student Loan Bill Signed By President Tinubu / IPOB SIT AT HOME: Aba Records Total Compliance,Total Shutdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.