Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Do You Think Nairaland Deserve Influential Award? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Think Nairaland Deserve Influential Award? (340 Views)

Nairaland Is Full Of Influential People And Achievers.Share Your Experience. / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / What Do You Think Nairaland Owner Should Implement To Make The Forum A Good One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nairaland Deserve Influential Award? by pastorsmiling(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Trust your day was good.

I am just thinking we can all do something here on this platform like an Award from all nairalanders
Oga seun platform has really touch a lot of lives both home and abroad.

People come here for different reasons ranging from relationships, job search, religion, Education, Politics, Entertainment etc
One way or the other this platform has been helpful.
My question is " Do you think the owner and the entire crew of nairaland deserve an award of recognition this year ?
Like if you support and share if you don't support

Oya Funtime
Re: Do You Think Nairaland Deserve Influential Award? by ojun50(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
They all do bt am still yet to meet my soul mate (nt cream oh) till then we are nt giving them any award.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Didn’t Raid My Home For Hidden Funds –amosun / Tips On The Management Of People Living With Sickle Cell In Workplaces / Mischievous Campaigns Can’t Erase My Legacy—aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.