Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (46443 Views)

One Fact Every Wig Wearing Lady should Know. / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 13, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

you contradict yourself. so the success of a healthy marriage is no longer hinged on the woman alone abi?

Please i don't have the temerity for arguments this morning. Stop misconstruing my position. I tentatively said unofficially a woman is the head of the home and its success, you'll understand if someone more patient will explain it
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by alexis007(m): 10:52am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol @ Wetin remain na money and power, and I'd make waves as tremendous as Hitler's and Putin's. WORD !

You share similar principles like me, like you i make my rules and call my own shots. What you read here can make one go nuts, we have so many unhealthiness roaming the society freely, it is well !

Concerning marriage, I'm looking forward to the best "happily ever after" with someone who knows her salt too. Of course I can't be this seasoned and then yoke myself with an empty-brained mediocre. God is surely going to be kind enough to attract my kind to me. So I no dey fear at all THE SAME WITH ME, I REFUSE TO LET ALL OF THESE NEGATIVITY AFFECT ME.I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT SPOUSE THAT'LL MAKE ME HAPPY AND COMPLETE ME, AND WON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH EMOTIONAL MACHINERY AND PSYCHOLOGICAL TOOLS FOR WHAT HASN'T HAPPENED YET !

That's the spirit. Leave these animals make dem dey argue over d!ck and kitten. Lost generation. Meanwhile O boy na small boy like me dey run things for North Korea...dey para give USA. That boy is everything I want to be when I turn 30. God go provide opportunity for me
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Take it easy dearie.

A marriage won't work without a good shepherd, husband, lover and father !

Please, don't misunderstand me !

I'm all the way for the Nigerian woman, and i've told you this countless times. I also buttressed this point in this thread. My position on the subject is thus : People should fight for their love, men and women alike, people should respect their marital vows men and women alike, people should work to build successful marriages, men and women alike, people should forgive alot if they want healthy marriages, men and women alike.

I believe these points are solid !

So why are you against my position?

I am not against your point. But this thread is saying women, you guys build even if the man is destroying what you are trying to build.

If you believe you stand for fairness, how about stating (10 points) what a man should do faced with the same challenges in a union that the op posits. Not just general fight, forgiveness but actually practical responses to selecting a spouse and keeping the spouse during times that the spouse may be acting in a challenging way?

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2017
alexis007:
What you read here can make you afraid. That's normal. But the truth is that in reality it is a different ball game. Ever heard that people can't do quarter in real life what they boast of online?

I for one person- I have set standards and rules for my life. And so far so good, the principles have moulded me into an ebullient and savvy individual who is living a decent life. Wetin remain na money and power, and I'd make waves as tremendous as Hitler's and Putin's.

Concerning marriage, I'm looking forward to the best "happily ever after" with someone who knows her salt too. Of course I can't be this seasoned and then yoke myself with an empty-brained mediocre. God is surely going to be kind enough to attract my kind to me. So I no dey fear at all

An unintelligent woman is a no-brainer for me, for me, what's left is a smart chick, money and power, and i'll be the next...
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2017
Safiaa:
No, the question was specifically directed at you. I want to know what exactly you would do in this situation. Your wife simply got tired of the sex life at home, and decided to creep out, just to explore. You find out she's been sleeping with another man for some time. Do you keep calm and provide condom usage for her as you don't want problems? After all, it's very balanced, and this is what you're preaching. Please let me knw.

I think it's obvious he makes this thread to infuriate or demean you females, by replying on such threads you are in a way making that possible. For the life of me, if I were female, why in all that is good will I dignify his thread with a response? undecided
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

I am not against your point. But this thread is saying women, you guys build even if the man is destroying what you are trying to build.

If you believe you stand for fairness, how about stating (10 points) what a man should do faced with the same challenges in a union that the op posits. Not just general fight, forgiveness but actually practical responses to selecting a spouse and keeping the spouse during times that the spouse may be acting in a challenging way?

I'd rather stick with a mule than an insane man treating his spouse badly !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2017
alexis007:
No sane person supports the op. But you...You personally like war. Come over to 82 Division and tell the C.O. that you wanna deal with something threatening national security. I'm sure you'd get a rifle, some ammo and a nice bulletproof vest for your troubles.

At least your blood wey dey hot would be put into good use.
What makes you think my blood is hotting up? grin grin

I don't think men are redundant but in this scenario, the op is making them so.

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 10:56am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'd rather stick with a mule than an insane man treating his spouse badly !
Well insane man=the kind of man portrayed in op's write up.
Also an insane woman.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by alexis007(m): 10:57am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

An unintelligent woman is a no-brainer for me, for me, what's left is a smart chick, money and power, and i'll be the next...
I for include smart chick for my own, but who know Stalin wife? Who know Bill Gates wife? Even Eva Braun didn't have much influence on the Furhrer himself.

My own fit different shaa.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by alexis007(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

What makes you think my blood is hotting up? grin grin

I don't think men are redundant but in this scenario, the op is making them so.

So you know say op dey misyan and you still dey pay am attention? Like say you go share me some of that your data because you no know wetin to use am do.

Me sef...I dey here because my man KreativGenius dey waste im time and intelligence. I dey use idea dey tell am since say make we ball out from this thread but im no dey catch
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Uhomanbulus110(f): 11:09am On Nov 13, 2017
Niceone
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 11:10am On Nov 13, 2017
alexis007:
So you know say op dey misyan and you still dey pay am attention? Like say you go share me some of that your data because you no know wetin to use am do.

Me sef...I dey here because my man KreativGenius dey waste im time and intelligence. I dey use idea dey tell am since say make we ball out from this thread but im no dey catch
Yeah, I suppose ignoring such threads will kill them much quicker.
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by XYZo: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Lala don't waste your time Biko grin

The part of u I like is ur nose. Let me kiss ur nose yummy kiss
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Well insane man=the kind of man portrayed in op's write up.
Also an insane woman.

My dear, don't have the mental stamina to engage in fights in a marriage, any man that's carrying that old school character into a marriage i wish em all the best ! Babe, you're not here, the fact and reality's different, many men treat their wives badly, makes sure she doesn'twork so she doesn't have financial covering, emasculate them in every other way, and then what, kill them and take whatever belongings in their names ! It's a rare sight here, me have no time for such ! Most men that do are idle, or come from dysfunctional homes, if we carefully examine their backgrounds. But the truth stands to help women make smart decision when marriage is concerned. For example, in over speculating, i've heard and seen many ladies make the wrong calls. You should address issues on basis on positives they reflect while ejecting the negatives, this is my position. I don't lean on any one or support any one. I own my rules, i determine and make them, and i do good, not because i'm law abiding, but because it's my way !

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
winnar:
Hahahahahaha. funny you.

But, on a second thought, Do you know if we have like a wrtten agreement attached to that marriage cert.., That if a man cheats on his wife.., that the wife is entitled to cheat back.

Believe me, all this men will respect their vows sharply.

I have realised that serving people a dose of their medcine puts them back in their right senses.
Seriously tho. We let these men get away with so much rubbish. I believe in giving people a taste of their own bitter medicine. I can't be faithful to an unfaithful man o. Lai lai

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2017
alexis007:
I for include smart chick for my own, but who know Stalin wife? Who know Bill Gates wife? Even Eva Braun didn't have much influence on the Furhrer himself.

My own fit different shaa.

grin grin grin grin We need to challenge those figures. I hope ladies don;t lose good guys because of many of the things they read on threads like this. Make me self vacate wink
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Na wa O!

May God forgive you. As a woman having this mindset is a curse. You're a cheat waiting to happen if it hasn't. May God forgive you
But you were applauding toks when he said men will cheat and we should take it like that. My dear deal with it. The only thing that will make me tolerate/ignore a cheating husband is if I have another man on the side. I can't be faithful to an unfaithful man

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2017
Joy1706:

But you were applauding toks when he said men will cheat and we should take it like that. My dear deal with it. The only thing that will make me tolerate/ignore a cheating husband is if I have another man on the side. I can't be faithful to an unfaithful man

I've never said men should cheat o. Chineke ! I plead the blood of Yeshua !

Joy, i don't support cheating, leave me abeg you biko nu
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by alexis007(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yeah, I suppose ignoring such threads will kill them much quicker.
Na now you dey talk

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2017
teemy:
lolz. an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves us all tooth less and blind
Then let's all be toothless and blind. The only way some people learn is by giving them back the bs they give you

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

My dear, don't have the mental stamina to engage in fights in a marriage, any man that's carrying that old school character into a marriage i wish em all the best ! Babe, you're not here, the fact and reality's different, many men treat their wives badly, makes sure she doesn'twork so she doesn't have financial covering, emasculate them in every other way, and then what, kill them and take whatever belongings in their names ! It's a rare sight here, me have no time for such ! Most men that do are idle, or come from dysfunctional homes, if we carefully examine their backgrounds. But the truth stands to help women make smart decision when marriage is concerned. For example, in over speculating, i've heard and seen many ladies make the wrong calls. You should address issues on basis on positives they reflect while ejecting the negatives, this is my position. I don't lean on any one or support any one. I own my rules, i determine and make them, and i do good, not because i'm law abiding, but because it's my way !
But it's people like the op I blame for this. Their not so subtle mental manipulation. Imagine a woman living such right now logging on to nairaland and seeing his rubbish reinforcing the idea that it is normal. Taking all hope away from such a person.

Hence why I am upset with you for not taking him to task. There are men, lots that do not think like this. Your voices need to be louder to shut this type of nonsense down. Because he is doing you a disservice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:17am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Tushe, then perhaps the oP has valid points, which is, carry forgiveness along for the journey. Plenty of it, and it will be well with such a soul

Nothing like an individual the Holy Spirit has worked upon their soul. Nothing beats it ! You can't make them become unforgiving, never ever ! Even when they fail and stumble, they find their footing and forgive and press on !
I totally agree. Carry enough forgiveness for the journey cos you will need it when I start my own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:18am On Nov 13, 2017
Toks2008:

[size=13pt]
Una see my problem with naira land ladies....always turning my threads upside down[/size]

I turned nothing upside down. Men will be men and cheat ba. Getting a side dude aka shock absorber is me preparing myself for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by shaybebaby(f): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Joy1706:

I totally agree. Carry enough forgiveness for the journey cos you will need it when I start my own.
Girl, you savage. grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

But it's people like the op I blame for this. Their not so subtle mental manipulation. Imagine a woman living such right now logging on to nairaland and seeing his rubbish reinforcing the idea that it is normal. Taking all hope away from such a person.

Hence why I am upset with you for not taking him to task. There are men, lots that do not think like this. Your voices need to be louder to shut this type of nonsense down. Because he is doing you a disservice.

Lol.

I don't see myself cheating or beating up my wife. I'm going to be too busy with spare time for such nonsense. I still don't see where you're upset with me, or why. One sec, i'll go through the post one more time, and then i'll answer you !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Girl, you savage. grin

I've read through twice, what's the problem with the thread please?

You could win a disciple and open my eyes to something new this morning !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2017
Joy1706:

Lol. Prada bag fall on you grin grin grin You no well
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:25am On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

Girl, you savage. grin
Hahahaha cheesy na true na

1 Like

Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Joy1706(f): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol. Prada bag fall on you grin grin grin You no well
LOL. Amen to that. Im very well o. I just dey try cure your own sickness bro
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2017
shaybebaby:

I wish i could give more women hope, but i've seen too many sick marriages and would rather pass. Many young men of the new generation think differently sha. To a large extent about 90% of the guys i've rolled with in my life time. Ladies should find good men, and let's leave all the arguments behind, a good guy is a good guy !
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by alexis007(m): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

grin grin grin grin We need to challenge those figures. I hope ladies don;t lose good guys because of many of the things they read on threads like this. Make me self vacate wink
The thread don tire me...from the start sef. I'm out of here
Re: 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2017
Joy1706:

LOL. Amen to that. Im very well o. I just dey try cure your own sickness bro

My sickness you mean ? Na wa o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.