Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,519 members, 7,770,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:16 AM

Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone (3927 Views)

Covid 19: Video The Chinese & British Are Destroying The 5G Cell Towers / How To Get Lid Of Malwares In Android / Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone by Bibleuser: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
For some time now I've been experiencing malware attacks on my phone. I've tried all things that can be tried to get rid of it including flashing and reformatting the phone up to 4 times but the malware is still there. There are so many of them on my phone right now in my phone but the few I can remember include Welslave, DingYueSdk, MediaContainer, netalpha etc. Please I need to know what else I can do to get rid of them.
Re: Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone by Donald7610: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Flashing will wipe all the virus away
Get the updated rom of your phone
Re: Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone by Vutseck(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
the poster above probably has not experienced malware attack for the first time
Re: Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone by Vutseck(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
op that shiit is not a good experience

it will torment you until you abandon that phone.. if you like flash it hundred times

fear of malware is the reason I don't download except from play store
Re: Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone by kenomobola(m): 7:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hi. Do a factory reset but ensure you also wipe your internal storage. A typical factory reset mostly leaves your internal storage intact.
I did the exact same thing when I noticed suspicious data usage activity on my phone. Just make sure you backup your data.
Re: Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone by officialteemi(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
download malwarebyte anti-malware frm playstore....
works 100%...
Re: Please Help, Malwares Are Destroying My Phone by iTeaseYou: 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sir I have that malware too.. Do safemode and then disable welslave dingyuesdk documents:c if u disable all of that go and back in normal mode again and then malware gone!! If doesn't work download Lookout antivirus app Thats all! cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Chrome Is The Best Thing After Fried Rice / I Found A Badass Site Where They Have The New Zain Cheat Its Actually A Chat Site . Just In To Their / How Do I Unlock Etisalat Tecno P3 - Is It Legal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.