Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer (1724 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Ipob Leader Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Pictured Praying Today In Israel(photos,video) / Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Committed Taboo In Anambra Community, Chased From Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by Mrl1: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ifeanyi Ejiofor, the lawyer representing the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that his client was abducted by military operatives on September 14 and probably killed.
Ejiofor made the allegation in a statement on Tuesday issued in reaction to insinuations that Kanu has gone into hiding.
The statement reads in part: “I have no doubt whatsoever that stories making round that my Client has fled outside Nigeria, were planted to divert attention from their murderous raid on my client’s house.
“I made last contact with my client few minutes into the bloody onslaught in his home on the 14th day of September 2017. Till date, I have not established further communication with him.
“The soldiers must have made possible contact with him on this 14th day of September 2017, when they invaded his house on a bloody raid, and by virtue of which position, they should tell the world if he was caught by fire of bullets in the hit of the bloody onslaught or he was arrested alive.
“In all probability, my client may have been killed by the invading soldiers who are now seeking ways to fool the world into believing that he has left the country. My request is that the military should produce my client wherever they kept him and stop diverting attention of the public,” Ejiofor said.

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Source: http://rationaltv..com/2017/09/rationaltv-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-allegedly.html

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by EKITI001: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
damn
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by ettybaba(m): 8:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
A whole supreme leader of Biafra?
He is feigning death.
Come out of wherever you are hiding and burn down the zoo o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by greatmarshall(m): 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by HisSexcellency(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Fake news angry
He is dead and no major news media has carried the news yet. When yusuf of Boko Haram was killed we knew, when Zakzaky of IMN was arrested we also knew.
Why is Ipob own a rumor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by dealslip(f): 8:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
Jokes apart. Nnamdi Kanu is missing. I hope he hasn't been kidnapped by the NA army and would be kept incommunicado like El Zak Zakay
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by DonVikings: 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Kanu is probably somewhere knacking one albino slût in Porto Rico. grin

They just don't want to make himseem like the coward he is. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by TheFreeOne: 8:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm..this one strong o.

Hope southeast governors will shed more light on this asap to avoid another altercation.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by CaptainG00D: 8:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
dealslip:
Jokes apart. Nnamdi Kanu is missing. I hope he hasn't been kidnapped by the NA army and would be kept incommunicado like El Zak Zakay

I dnt think kanu is alive o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by nwaanambra1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
i know they have killed him.

we all know they have killed him and are doing their very best to try and cover it.

if by weekend kanu has not made any public pronouncement then this un-eseay calm will burst!

they think its going to be as easy to cover as that of elzakzaky and his wife whom they killed and still claim he is in an unknown military hospital that no one has visited not sited them for more than a year now.

they better make sure nnamdi is not dead.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
What kind of a leader will instigate crises, send his lieutenants to battle field to dare well armed soldiers and run away even before the battle?

IF indeed he has been arrested by Soldiers, I think it is proper to allow him access to his lawyer...
We know that he is a terrorist!!!

Wait o, Didn't his brother tell Channels that Kanu is relaxing somewhere and he will come out soon? He better come out from wherever he is hiding

Nnamdi Kanu come out, the Biafra National Guard are ready to burn the zoo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by nwaanambra1(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
[s]What kind of a leader will instigate crises, send his lieutenants to battle field to dare well armed soldiers and run away when even before the battle?[/s]

will you for once stop being a clint the drunk! a public mockery!

kanu is your age mate and he has achieved what u can never dream of achieving.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by Throwback: 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
None of his family who were in the father's house have claimed that he was found at home by the soldiers, talkless of being captured by the soldiers.

Whatever propaganda his lawyers want to use to revise the events of that day, Kanu would be stupid to think the government would relax their guard and allow him escape to Abidjan.

How can you be looking for a man his family is not looking for?

Why continue to live in denial that the animal is just a coward who took off upon sighting the zoo army?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by Throwback: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Kanu only achieved the status of a terrorist. A feat many fellow menaces achieved at a younger age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
nwaanambra1:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by ritababe(f): 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
this man done change mouth more than ten times since the incident, lai Mohammed dey learn for where him they.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by TheFreeOne: 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What kind of a leader will instigate crises, send his lieutenants to battle field to dare well armed soldiers and run away when even before the battle?

IF indeed he has been arrested by Soldiers, I think it is proper to allow him access to his lawyer...

Guy when are you relocating to okrika to welcome smiling crocodile season II

Don't forget to update us when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by ritababe(f): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
CaptainG00D:

I dnt think kanu is alive o
his brother said he left the house before the invasion
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Really? grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
Throwback:

Kanu only achieved the status of a terrorist. A feat many fellow menaces achieved at a younger age.
FACT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheFreeOne:

They are welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
ritababe:

Kanu is presently in Ndjamena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
TheFreeOne:

[/s]
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by simultaneousboi(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
I have nothing to say yet, until Buhari comes back
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by CaptainG00D: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
ritababe:

His brorher... dnt bliv that o.
They news iv been hearing is they took him away after d invassion.
If he wasnt in the house.. ipob wouldnt be there tryibg to resist the army from entering.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Allegedly Killed – Lawyer by Masculity(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:
i know they have killed him.

we all know they have killed him and are doing their very best to try and cover it.

if by weekend kanu has not made any public pronouncement then this un-eseay calm will burst!

they think its going to be as easy to cover as that of elzakzaky and his wife whom they killed and still claim he is in an unknown military hospital that no one has visited not sited them for more than a year now.

they better make sure nnamdi is not dead.

What will happen if he die, GENERAL?

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A State Or A Nation Lets Discuss! / Lagos House Of Rep Member's Daughter Shares Intimate Picture With Her Boyfriend / Governor Ortom Speaks On Joining PDP After Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.