Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. (7447 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

continue fooling yourself o.

Starting from 2018, all resident in Lagos and other parts of Odua land must learn and speak Yoruba whether he/she likes it or not. Yoruba will become compulsory in secondary schools.
We'll teach Maths, Physicsm, Chemistry and others in Yoruba
And you think yoruba is such a difficult language to master, grin

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

The python is now running from leopards
Who are the leopards? I heard there is a python II going on. Do not miss it this time. Dance very well.

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Why cant you hold that meeting in your land? What is in Igbo land that is making you guys run from it? Wike told you he does not want you, yet you wont still think home. Is this how you guys will behave when you get Biafra?
We want to host in Lagos and Rivers, both have very high Igbo population.

8 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
[s]
honourhim:

You are deceiving yourself with what you wrote there and its a pity that you are saying this just because you want to play your usual game.

You well know that politics is a game of numbers and you are here telling me that Rivers people determine Rivers politics. Everyone in Rivers state determine Rivers politics.

I am not even keen about the event holding in PH but you don't also have any right to tell igbos to leave PH as far as Nigeria constitution is concerned. If you want it to happen then

1. Push for constitution amendment.
2. You can also tell your people to stop selling their land to igbos.

3. Stop renting shops and houses to Igbos.
4. Give them quit notice like Arewa youths did.
5. Persuade Wike to reject the idea. (I guess you are afraid of the massive outing that the occassion will provide for Wike in terms of political campaing) . Sorry, you cant do anything than to rant here. I am not his fan but i can't allow your deceit sail through.

If you cant do the above listed then keep your mouth Shut pls. You are just an ordinary e-warrior and a joke. I dont take your type seriously?
[/s]
What are you saying bros?

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by tobiasbeecher: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Hatred according to IPOB is when people allow your sinister move.

Bros, Ijaw Day (Isaac Adaka Boro Day) is celebrated in Ijaw land, Yoruba day in Yoruba land, Urhobo Day in Urhobo land, why can't Igbo confine themselves to Igboland to celebrate their day? Perhaps, you should take it to Ibadan, Ekiti or Kano.

If you call that bigotry then you need your head examined.
I think you deserve Your head to be seriously examined! Can't you see you're talking from a position of hate and intolerance? If not tell me what it will cost you and your fellow hate-filled tribal bigots if the celebration is held in Portharcout? Are you no longer a one nigeria proponent? Do you just shout one nigeria when it suits your narrative? If a mere Igbo day celebration can illicit such hatred from you people, then I'm now more convinced by the IPOB agitation for a separate country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Who are the leopards? I heard there is a python II going on. Do not miss it this time. Dance very well.
Ask Buratai why he went distributing panadol in Ebonyi grin

9 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Hatred according to IPOB is when people allow your sinister move.

Bros, Ijaw Day (Isaac Adaka Boro Day) is celebrated in Ijaw land, Yoruba day in Yoruba land, Urhobo Day in Urhobo land, why can't Igbo confine themselves to Igboland to celebrate their day? Perhaps, you should take it to Ibadan, Ekiti or Kano.

If you call that bigotry then you need your head examined.
Something is chasing ibo people from their land.

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

I think you deserve Your head to be seriously examined! Can't you see you're talking from a position of hate and intolerance? If not tell me what it will cost you and your fellow hate-filled tribal bigots if the celebration is held in Portharcout? Are you no longer a one nigeria proponent? Do you just shout one nigeria when it suits your narrative? If a mere Igbo day celebration can illicit such hatred from you people, then I'm now more convinced by the IPOB agitation for a separate country.

One Nigeria please

Host Ohaaneze event in Lagos and Rivers

7 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Alariwo2: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

And you think yoruba is such a difficult language to master, grin

Come to think of it.. over 90% of Igbos living in Yorubaland and even alaigbo speak Yoruba well, but we Yorubas don't even understand Igbo, not even the alphabets grin

Is it Yoruba language you people want to be speaking in your biafra cos I'm not understanding o.
Wetin una see for Yorubas that's making you stay?

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by madenigga(m): 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Lets hold it at owerri.

You cant imagine the economic benefits that wiĺl accrue to the state. If its held there
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:
We want to host in Lagos and Rivers, both have very high Igbo population.
Why are you running away from your land? What is chasing you people? Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

Come to think of it.. over 90% of Igbos living in Yorubaland and even alaigbo speak Yoruba well, but we Yorubas don't even understand Igbo, not even the alphabets grin

Is it Yoruba language you people want to be speaking in your biafra cos I'm not understanding o.
Wetin una see for Yorubas that's making you stay?
Heheheheh good observation there LoL

I told you that we love Lagos and we are going nowhere.

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

I think the best thing is for others too to start claiming their lands.. until then, they won't seat up.

I think we all can now understand the reason behind xenophobic attacks in SA.. When people from a particular region enjoy staying in other people's lands over theirs and yet insult their hosts.
My brother, I don't just understand this unnecessary act of provocation by Ohanaeze.

What is pursuing them from Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Owerri, Enugu, Ihiala and a host of other cities and towns to celebrate Igbo nation?

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Why are you running away from your land? What is chasing you people?
Shame!
Lagos is our land
Rivers is our land

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Something is chasing ibo people from their land.
I think Ohanaeze just want to cause controversy...
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

Ask Buratai why he went distributing panadol in Ebonyi grin
I dont need to ask Buratai. What i know is that python has been dancing your land, and you have refused to dance with it. Do you want python dance III?

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

I dont need to ask Buratai. What i know is that python has been dancing your land, and you have refused to dance with it. Do you want python dance III?
We prefer leopard dance. Python is too lazy

11 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

Heheheheh good observation there LoL
I told you that we love Lagos and we are going nowhere.

Where else would you go?

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by AndreUweh(m): 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Don't get it twisted, RIVERS people NOT IGBOS or ANY ethnic group determine the direction of Rivers election.

Honestly, Ohanaeze (and IPOD) should take their stuff to one of the 5 SE states. Why host in PH? Is it to give the impression that Portharcourt is Igbo city or Rivers people are Igbo? Why is Ohanaeze trying to create problem for Igbos and strain the relationship between Indigenes and Igbo people in Rivers state?

Igbo day should be celebrated in the Southeast where

Igbos are

It should be a joy to the city that has been chosen to host this large gathering. An opportunity for business, enlightenment etc. It should be seen as a blessing and not a curse.
For those of you who lack history, since the days of Igbo union, towns within Igboland and outside igboland have been chosen to host this type of events. This same Port Harcourt has in the past hosted Igbo union gatherings.
But as it is now, Rivers state has representatives in Ohanaeze and it's a privilege to host their kins. No one has a right to deny them that.
For those who do not know also, the current Vice President of this umbrella body is from Rivers state. So deal with it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

Lagos is our land
Rivers is our land
Igbo man, what is chasing you from your land? Answer me. I see Igbo people even in the thickest forest in Yorubaland. What is the cause?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by honourhim: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
laudate:

They own the largest oil blocks and they still claim they are marginalised? Chimo!! shocked

Story story. Tell me more.

Meanwhile the issues you guys are bringing in here is outside what i want to discuss. Why don't you create another thread for your usual noise making and leave this for the reason i created it pls.

Must you people turn every discussion here to Igbo and Yoruba noise? I have no interest in your fight here pls.
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheCabal:

Where else would you go?
[img.png[/img]
Just take a wild guess

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Igbo man, what is chasing you from your land? Answer me. I see Igbo people even in the thickest forest in Yorubaland. What is the cause?
Dont you like seeing Igbo people in Yorubaland

7 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:
We prefer leopard dance. Python is too lazy
Since you prefer leopard dance, baba Buratai and his boys will bring it to you. Make sure you dance to the rhythm.
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Since you prefer leopard dance, baba Buratai and his boys will bring it to you.
Make sure you dance to the rhythm.
He brought vitamin c and pure water to Ebonyi today

9 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:
Dont you like seeing Igbo people in Yorubaland
No i dont. They are nuisance

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
AndreUweh:

It should be a joy to the city that has been chosen to host this large gathering. An opportunity for business, enlightenment etc. It should be seen as a blessing and not a curse.
For those of you who lack history, since the days of Igbo union, towns within Igboland and outside igboland have been chosen to host this type of events. This same Port Harcourt has in the past hosted Igbo union gatherings.
But as it is now, Rivers state has representatives in Ohanaeze and it's a privilege to host their kins. No one has a right to deny them that.
For those who do not know also, the current Vice President of this umbrella body is from Rivers state. So deal with it.
See the so-called Ohanaeze VP may be Ikwerre but he is there representing himself as Ikwerre has said they aren't Igbos and they have their own sociocultural group.

Again, Sir, RIVERS state has no representative anywhere, it's just a man representing himself...

Though the Ikwerre/Igbo wahala doesn't concern me but I'm speaking the Ikwerre position of things.
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

No i dont. They are nuisance
Ok
They are not going anywhere though.

Just live with them

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:

Just take a wild guess

My imagination's not as wild as IPOB's
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by honourhim: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

They are not in your land for any other reason than to make money. However if you don't like that then there are many things you can do to chase them away.
We want them back. Pls help us to chase them away so that they can come back. grin

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

See the so-called Ohanaeze VP may be Ikwerre but he is there representing himself as Ikwerre has said they aren't Igbos and they have their own sociocultural group.

Again, Sir, RIVERS state has no representative anywhere, it's just a man representing himself...

Though the Ikwerre/Igbo wahala doesn't concern me but I'm speaking the Ikwerre position of things.
If Ohaneze vp is Ikwerre then it makes sense to host the eventin Rivers state

Igbo amaka

10 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:
Ok They are not going anywhere though.
Just live with them
They wont go anywhere because they are scared to live in their ancestral land.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Petrol Scarcity, Ploy To Hike Price - Marketers / Update On Bokoharam Fresh Attack In Enugu Which Biafran Youths Retaliated / How to Activate Ikeja Electric Prepaid Meter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.