Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. (7454 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by stev120(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
giftq:

Your british pal and his/her greedy ancestors are responsible for the mess in the south-south
e pain am. ..

i am still looking for South south. .??
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
stev120:

e pain am. ..

i am still looking for South south. .??
Keep looking.
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by laudate: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
honourhim:

Oga stop disgracing yourself. Fashola did not send igbos out . HE LACKED THE POWER TO DO IT. No governor can do it.
Arewa boys tried it and failed woefully so stop making useless opinion.

Any governor that is serious should go to the media and give Igbo quit notice. They know they can never do it so stop disgracing yourself. Why didnt Fashola chase the igbos in Alaba and other parts of Lagos out? Answer is - HE LACKED THE POWER TO DO IT.

He did not deport some Igbos from Lagos? So who were those people his men dropped off at Niger bridge in Onitsha? And how come the Igbos made so much noise over the deportation at that time? Oh, I guess Fashola must have deported Chinese men and dropped them off at Niger bridge, not so?

1 Like

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by honourhim: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2017
laudate:

He did not deport some Igbos from Lagos? So who were those people his men dropped off at Niger bridge in Onitsha? And how come the Igbos made so much noise over the deportation at that time? Oh, I guess Fashola must have deported Chinese men and dropped them off at Niger bridge, not so?

Yea i agree he deported SOME igbos. But you made it look like he was on ethnic cleansing mission and i was trying to let you that if he was on ethnic cleansing he should have sent the igbos in Alaba and other parts of Lagos parking. He deported igbos who are beggars and of course he has the right to do so. And it wasn't only C igbos that he deported.

Why should an igbo go to Lagos and be a beggar? Begging is not part of us so any Igbo begging on the streets of Lagos or anywhere should be sent back to their villages let them go and do agriculture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside / Adamawa Reps Candidate, Taslim Ahmed, Blames Bad Economy, Insecurity On Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.