Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. (7429 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Tinubu: I Didn't Disparage Osogbo People, My Comments Were Twisted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

They are not in your land for any other reason than to make money. However if you don't like that then there are many things you can do to chase them away.
We want them back. Pls help us to chase them away so that they can come back. grin
No they should remain and populate other lands.

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

They wont go anywhere because they are scared to live in their ancestral land.
Lagos is the new ancestral land na

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by chiiraq802(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
Alariwo2:
Why can't you stay in your region?
What happened to all the 5 igbo states in SE that you can't use one..

Rivers belongs to Niger Deltans and they are not igbos. Period!

Abeg help me tell am oooooo!!!!....I no no wetin dem see for ikwerre land.
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:
If Ohaneze vp is Ikwerre then it makes sense to host the eventin Rivers state
Igbo amaka
Go and host it na...
Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Go and host it na...
After hosting in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by AndreUweh(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I think Ohanaeze just want to cause controversy...

Noops.
This is not the first neither will it be the last in Port Harcourt.

8 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by honourhim: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

No i dont. They are nuisance

Pls chase them away since it is your land. If you can't chase them away then it means your claim of your land is still a joke.

I dont understand how you can't chase nuisance away from your land. I mean your land. Comon bro no fall my hand.

7 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

They are not in your land for any other reason than to make money. However if you don't like that then there are many things you can do to chase them away.
We want them back. Pls help us to chase them away so that they can come back. grin
How can i chase them away when there are more still running away from their land?
Something is chasing you guys from your land

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
AndreUweh:

Noops.
Please educate them grin

7 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

How can i chase them away when there are more still running away from their land?
Please support one Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by honourhim: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Lame reason. You have a land and you don't have the power to chase those you consider nuisance away from it? Land owner indeed.

6 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:
Lagos is the new ancestral land na
I am not talking about Lagos sef. There are many of una in other Yoruba states. What is chasing you from your land?

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

I am not talking about Lagos sef. There are many of una in other Yoruba states.
What is chasing you from your land?
Support one Nigeria and stop complaining

7 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

Lame reason. You have a land and you don't have the power to chase those you consider nuisance away from it? Land owner indeed.
shocked shocked
E gba mi o . . . grin

7 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

If we send una back, you will start crying.
You guys must learn to love your land so that Biafra can be easily achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

You cant send anybody to anywhere. Ask Arewa grin

6 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by honourhim: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
AndreUweh:

Noops.

Epic reply.

They claim they own their land yet they cant chase people they dont like away from it because they lack the power to do that. Is that how to own a land? Nigeria is na wa o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

Epic reply.

They claim they own their land yet they cant chase people they dont like away from it because they lack the power to do that. Is that how to own a land? Nigeria is na wa o.
One Nigeria abeg

3 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by honourhim: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Try send them back and stop ranting. You simply lack the power to do that. Let me state it boldly YOU LACK THE POWERS TO CHASE THEM AWAY.

If you think you have the power then do it or remain silent and seek for constitution amendment. Nigerians stop deceiving yourselves pls.

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by stanluiz(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

They wont go anywhere because they are scared to live in their ancestral land.
you lie they also live in their ancestral land. The fact is that they love to travel,venture and do businesses in every part of the country so that does not mean they don't live in their region.

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

Try send them back and stop ranting. You simply lack the power to do that. Let me state it boldly YOU LACK THE POWERS TO CHASE THEM AWAY.

If you think you have the power then do it or remain silent and seek for constitution amendment. Nigerians stop deceiving yourselves pls.
Chai grin

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Go and host it na...
They have no shame. Yet they are the same people that shout Biafra everywhere. The Igbos are the least prepared for Nigeria disintegration.

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

They have no shame. Yet they are the same people that shout Biafra everywhere. The Igbos are the least prepared for Nigeria disintegration.
Are you the one to disintegrate Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by comrChris(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

Something is chasing ibo people from their land.
That thing chasing them is to allow them tap that resources you lazy folks allowed to be laying fallow in your place....jelousy is dangerous bro, work hard and compete with your fellow and stop wailing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by laudate: 11:46pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

When Fashola deported your people that time, and dropped them off at Onitsha headbridge, what did you all do? You started wailing and crying. Abeg swerve commot if you have nothing better to say......

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
stanluiz:
you lie they also live in their ancestral land. The fact is that they love to travel,venture and do businesses in every part of the country so that does not mean they don't live in their region.
Yeah. We can see the kind of business you do in Asian countries.
Why are you scared of living in Igbo land? What is the cause?

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
laudate:

When Fashola deported your people that time, and dropped them off at Onitsha headbridge, what did you all do? You started wailing and crying. Abeg swerve commot if you have nothing better to say......
Fashola was forced to apologize eventually. He had to accept that Lagos is no mans land

8 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
comrChris:
That thing chasing them is to allow them tap that resources you lazy folks allowed to be laying fallow in your place....jelousy is dangerous bro, work hard and compete with your fellow and stop wailing
I cant be jealous of ibos. We can see your type of hard work in Asia. What i dont get is why you guys cant do your celebration in iboland. I hardly see other ethnic groups do this. What is chasing you people from you land? Have Hausa people displaced you?

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
laudate:

This is what i am saying. If they deport them back, they will start crying. Yet they call other people unity beggars.
Confused people!

5 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by honourhim: 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

I am not talking about Lagos sef. There are many of una in other Yoruba states.
What is chasing you from your land?

What stops you from chasing us back? U know the answer - YOU LACK THE POWERS TO DO THAT.

Land owner indeed

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by deedeedee1: 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
honourhim:

What stops you from chasing us back? U know the answer - YOU LACK THE POWERS TO DO THAT.

Land owner indeed
Why are you scared of staying in your land? What is chasing you?

4 Likes

Re: Between Igbos, Wike And Rivers People. My Question Is.. by comrChris(m): 11:59pm On Sep 19, 2017
deedeedee1:

This is what i am saying. If they deport them back, they will start crying. Yet they call other people unity beggars.
Confused people!
don't forget the first deportation fashola did was to osun state, or is osun part of igbo land?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari To Attend Turkey-Africa Partnership Summit In Istanbul / ‘There’re Existing Laws’ — Akpabio Says NASS Will Not Review Social Media Bill / Controversial APC In Talks With Merger APC - PremiumTimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.