Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Unilag Remita Payment Portal For Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Remita Payment Portal For Students (3961 Views)

Wrong Email Address Used For Remita Payment / Futo School Fees Payment Portal To Be Closed On 31st / How To Purchase 2018 JAMB PIN On Remita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Remita Payment Portal For Students by TKH(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Good day,

I am trying to make a payment to collect my statement of results from Unilang. It's been quite some time since I graduated, and am informed that things are now done online, specifically through the Remita portal of the University at https://pay.tranzgate.com.ng/InitiatePayment.aspx?clientid=27&remita=1&create=1

Trouble is, I have been on this thing since morning (it's now 9.10 pm), but I am repeatedly getting the following error message:

Error preparing online payment: Reason: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Does anyone have a clue what is going on?

While trying to tweak things around, at some point I got the message that "the student 920404080" could not be found. That's my matric number, and I wonder whether the numbering system has been changed.

Please I need urgent help with this. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Unilag Remita Payment Portal For Students by yogun(f): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Have u been able to resolve payment for Unilag transcript?

I have been having same issues
TKH:
Good day,

I am trying to make a payment to collect my statement of results from Unilang. It's been quite some time since I graduated, and am informed that things are now done online, specifically through the Remita portal of the University at https://pay.tranzgate.com.ng/InitiatePayment.aspx?clientid=27&remita=1&create=1

Trouble is, I have been on this thing since morning (it's now 9.10 pm), but I am repeatedly getting the following error message:

Error preparing online payment: Reason: Server was unable to process request. ---> System.Exception: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
Does anyone have a clue what is going on?

While trying to tweak things around, at some point I got the message that "the student 920404080" could not be found. That's my matric number, and I wonder whether the numbering system has been changed.

Please I need urgent help with this. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Unilag Remita Payment Portal For Students by soho2911(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello guys any update on this.... also which section did you pick, Student or others

(1) (Reply)

My Admission Status Is Showing "Not Admitted" On Caps / View The 1.5million Made With A Fufu Pounding Machine Every 2m0nths / Nigerian Man Breaks Record In Maths.see What He Did(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.