Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. (4509 Views)

Workforce Union Bank DSA Test Invite. / Aptitude Test Invite For Eunisell 2017 / Matrix Group Nigeria Aptitude Test Invite. Anyone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by kris10(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Please who else got the invite below? Who knows about them? I can't remember how I applied.. Please ur info would be appreciated.

SeamlessTesting
Test Invitation

Dear xxxxxxx
You have been invited to take a IQ Test.

Kindly view the test schedule below:

Opening date: Wed. 20 Sep 2017 10:00:00

Closing date: Fri. 22 Sep 2017 10:00:00 -- (It is advised you take the test before it closes)

Test duration: 90 minutes

Instructions:

The questions are designed to check your mental ability. It is advised that you are equipped with pen and paper to scribble on before you proceed
During the test, you must read and respond to a total of 50 questions in 90 minutes or less. Once the timer stops, your test would be automatically saved and submitted
It is therefore advised that you do not spend too much time on a question; use the "Next" button should you need to move ahead and "Previous" to check or review earlier questions/answers
Once your timer starts, your test time cannot be paused neither should you shut down your device as your session will be automatically cancelled and the test cannot be retaken
You cannot right click during this test neither should you open a new tab or click the "back" button on your browser as these acts will disqualify you
To avoid interruptions during this test, it is advised that your device is charged or connected to a power source. Also ensure you have good internet connection
Once you submit, you cannot retake the test.
E-Invigilator

During this test, intermittent snapshots of you would be taken and sent as part of your test result, please ensure your device has a functional front-facing camera
You will be requested to switch on your device camera before you can proceed to see the test questions
Having a third party around to help with the answers or checking up such on the internet during this test would be considered as cheating and you will be disqualified
Best Wishes
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by immex2(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
I also got the invite
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by kris10(m): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
immex2:
I also got the invite

Do you know about them and what to expect? I can't even remember when and how I applied.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by kris10(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
No idea house?
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by omoolorire(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
Watch out for insurance company
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by kris10(m): 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
omoolorire:

That's what I'm thinking too.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by kris10(m): 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2017
immex2:
I also got the invite

Have you done yours?
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Ethel22: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
Hi, I just got the mail .. please have you done yours and can you share more light on the question type ?
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by freddie20: 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
Got the mail as well, no idea
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Invincible2k2(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Got the mail too but I don't know if one can use phone for the test. And also, I don't know if the time written there as deadline is morning or night.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Ethel22: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2017
Do you have an idea of the company you applied to ?
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by WhiteLavender(f): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2017
Ethel22:
Hi, I just got the mail .. please have you done yours and can you share more light on the question type ?
immex2:
I also got the invite
kris10:
Please who else got the invite below? Who knows about them? I can't remember how I applied.. Please ur info would be appreciated.

SeamlessTesting
Test Invitation

Dear xxxxxxx

Closing date: Fri. 22 Sep 2017 10:00:00 -- (It is advised you take the test before it closes)

Instructions:

The questions are designed to check your mental ability. It is advised that you are equipped with pen and paper to scribble on before you proceed
During the test, you must read and respond to a total of 50 questions in 90 minutes or less. Once the timer stops, your test would be automatically saved and submitted
It is therefore advised that you do not spend too much time on a question; use the "Next" button should you need to move ahead and "Previous" to check or review earlier questions/answers
Once your timer starts, your test time cannot be paused neither should you shut down your device as your session will be automatically cancelled and the test cannot be retaken
You cannot right click during this test neither should you open a new tab or click the "back" button on your browser as these acts will disqualify you
To avoid interruptions during this test, it is advised that your device is charged or connected to a power source. Also ensure you have good internet connection
E-Invigilator

During this test, intermittent snapshots of you would be taken and sent as part of your test result, please ensure your device has a functional front-facing camera
You will be requested to switch on your device camera before you can proceed to see the test questions
Having a third party around to help with the answers or checking up such on the internet during this test would be considered as cheating and you will be disqualified
Best Wishes
how far guys? Have you written it? What was it like? I cant even remember applying.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Ethel22: 8:02am On Sep 22, 2017
I haven't o .. I don't even know the name of the company
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by kris10(m): 9:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Ethel22:
I haven't o .. I don't even know the name of the company

I wonder why they will not tell us the name of the company they recruiting for.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Ethel22: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2017
But have you written yours ?
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by kris10(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2017
Ethel22:
But have you written yours ?

No
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Ethel22: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Did anyone apply to first merchant bank formerly known as kakawa ? Just trying to trace it
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by CooKeed(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
Ethel22:
Did anyone apply to first merchant bank formerly known as kakawa ? Just trying to trace it

It can't be first merchant bank since it is a 'non-bank' financial institution.

Anyway, I remember when I applied. I think I saw the ad on hotnigerianjobs and the company name wasn't stated there as well. The advert said 'non-bank' financial institution.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Annie23: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2017
I also got the invite. After activating my front camera, I tried taking the test but it wasn't going through. The deadline for the test is Sunday at 10am.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by otagbajoshua: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
I got the message and wrote the test but when I was almost done, it all went back to the beginning again leaving me with just about 15 minutes to the end. I just selected options at random and quickly submitted. I wrote an email to SUPPORT but yet to get a reply. I am otagba Joshua.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by obeheeberry: 9:02am On Sep 24, 2017
Annie23:
I also got the invite. After activating my front camera, I tried taking the test but it wasn't going through. The deadline for the test is Sunday at 10am.

same thing happened to me.it keeps saying please wait and the test page never opened.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by obeheeberry: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2017
please who successfully wrote the test by seamless testing.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by panache00(f): 12:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
Hi guys, I wrote mine successfully this morning around 6am. When I clicked submit, it brought a 'test submitted successfully' page.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Ethel22: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2017
I was able to write it too
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by divalindiway(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
omoolorire:

Are u serious?
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Toyde(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
I wrote the test, I got a message that I passed and was invited for the second stage of the exercise....online essay test.
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by fvckme(f): 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
kris10:

SeamlessTesting
Test Invitation

Dear xxxxxxx

Instructions:

E-Invigilator

Best Wishes
Weldone o grin
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by capua(f): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
who has been able to write the essay?
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by Toyde(m): 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2017
I wrote it today
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by capua(f): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2017
what topic did you write essay on?
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by betaessays: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Non-banking financial institutions in Nigeria include insurance companies, discount house, Bureau de change, finance companies etc. they play a lot of comparative roles with banking institutions and with limited difference.

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BANK AND NON-BANKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS:
The major distinguishing features between bank and non-banking financial institution are:

http://articlesng.com/role-nonbanking-financial-institutions-nigeria/
Re: Non-bank Financial Institution Test Invite. by funky6450: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
Who else got the interview invite ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ongoing Recruitment At Seflam SGL Limited, 25th July, 2018 / FHI360 Recruitment: Any News? / ACCESS Bank 2013 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.