Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos (49980 Views)

Our Lives Under Python Dance Ii – South-east Residents Speak / PYTHON DANCE II: Ebonyi Rejects, Snubs Military Medical Aid / Python Dance II: Buratai In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by lonelydora: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
kalufelix:
Needless Show Of Force

Hibernation No Be Shutdown

Freedom At Last!

Ekpo kamalu igirigiri......imela agi?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by alpattini(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
oh! all these for just IPOB with mouth, stick and flag, I wonder what they will deploy if IPOB is Herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by okerekeikpo: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
For what exactly? Buhari is disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
May Huricane Maria strike Buhari's plane into the Atlantic Ocean

What kind of wickedness is this?

Why is Buhari deploying tanks and aircraft against agitators who are armless?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
Hope they'll use it to bomb Mark Zuckerberg for supporting IPOB with his facebook. Abokki and their lackeys with their empty skulls.

When you illiterates decide to crash that jet make sure you crash in river niger where you can die alone. cheesy
You can lie for Africa
Mark zuckerberg is not even aware of the existence of a fraud called Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by cinothed0n: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
grin[size=8pt][/size]operation eagle dance
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by fineboynl(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2017

Revealed: Details Of How Nigeria Airforce Alpha Jet Was Shot Down And Captain Captured By Boko Haram

After the release of the latest video of the Boko haram sect, where the sect leader did not only denounce the claim by the Nigeria military that he has been killed, but also said it shot down the Nigeria Airforce Alpha Jet (NAF 466), more information has continued to emerged on the ill-fated Alpha jet.

Though the video also showed scenes of the wreckage of the Alpha jet and one of pilots beheaded, the Nigerian military denounce the content of the video, saying its plane was not shot down and that the man beheaded in the video is not its pilot.

However, someone in the know of what transpired has released last minute details how the jet crashed and how pilot maneuvered it to kill Boko Haram fighters knowing fully well that it was going to crash eventually.
Below is how the source, My Aye Dee (@MrAyeDee) puts it.

I just found out what I believe is the actual story of NAF 466 , the Alpha Jet that was shot down by Boko Haram.

A company of Nigerian soldiers was attempting to overrun a Boko Haram position in Borno, it seemed they radioed in for help and NAF 466 assisted with a strafing run.

Due to the low altitude, the plane suffered major damage from ground fire, once the pilots realized a crash was imminent, instead of being concerned for their own safety and parachuting within territory controlled by Nigeria, the brave pilots decided to make their final mission a suicide run and aimed the Alpha Jet at a mass of BH fighters who were assembled about a km (or so) away behind enemy lines.

In their final act of heroism, they waited till the last second before parachuting out, knowing that even if they made it out alive they would be captured and killed by enemy forces, but their sacrifice for Nigeria would ensure numerous Boko Haram fighters would also die in the process.

They were right on both counts. The plane slammed into a camp of hardened enemy fighters (not frontline conscripts), killing about 63 of them.

One of the pilots of that flight, Wing Commander Chimda Hedima is the one whose execution BH gleefully filmed. I know that with such courageous and selfless individuals in the Nigerian Armed Forces, #VictoryForNigeria is certain!?

http://www.theparadigmng.com/2014/10/05/revealed-details-of-how-nigeria-airforce-alpha-jet-was-shot-down-and-captain-captured-by-boko-haram/
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by fineboynl(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
meccuno:
heheheh!!! Nigeria is really a funny country. parading ancient planes in this 21st century claiming giant of africa?? if south africa invades Nigeria,we would be destroyed grin grin grin grin on 30 mins....

Revealed: Details Of How Nigeria Airforce Alpha Jet Was Shot Down And Captain Captured By Boko Haram

After the release of the latest video of the Boko haram sect, where the sect leader did not only denounce the claim by the Nigeria military that he has been killed, but also said it shot down the Nigeria Airforce Alpha Jet (NAF 466), more information has continued to emerged on the ill-fated Alpha jet.

Though the video also showed scenes of the wreckage of the Alpha jet and one of pilots beheaded, the Nigerian military denounce the content of the video, saying its plane was not shot down and that the man beheaded in the video is not its pilot.

However, someone in the know of what transpired has released last minute details how the jet crashed and how pilot maneuvered it to kill Boko Haram fighters knowing fully well that it was going to crash eventually.

I just found out what I believe is the actual story of NAF 466 , the Alpha Jet that was shot down by Boko Haram.

A company of Nigerian soldiers was attempting to overrun a Boko Haram position in Borno, it seemed they radioed in for help and NAF 466 assisted with a strafing run.

Due to the low altitude, the plane suffered major damage from ground fire, once the pilots realized a crash was imminent, instead of being concerned for their own safety and parachuting within territory controlled by Nigeria, the brave pilots decided to make their final mission a suicide run and aimed the Alpha Jet at a mass of BH fighters who were assembled about a km (or so) away behind enemy lines.

In their final act of heroism, they waited till the last second before parachuting out, knowing that even if they made it out alive they would be captured and killed by enemy forces, but their sacrifice for Nigeria would ensure numerous Boko Haram fighters would also die in the process.

They were right on both counts. The plane slammed into a camp of hardened enemy fighters (not frontline conscripts), killing about 63 of them.

One of the pilots of that flight, Wing Commander Chimda Hedima is the one whose execution BH gleefully filmed. I know that with such courageous and selfless individuals in the Nigerian Armed Forces, #VictoryForNigeria is certain!?

http://www.theparadigmng.com/2014/10/05/revealed-details-of-how-nigeria-airforce-alpha-jet-was-shot-down-and-captain-captured-by-boko-haram/
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by fineboynl(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
TheCabal:

Weapons expert

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by fineboynl(m): 11:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
komekn:

You actually have no idea whatsoever about what you are talking about.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Useless federal govt of the North dt can't provide basic amenity Na to steal Niger delta and Biafra oil dn sabi
Look at them.....Hausa Fulani wey no dey pay tax dey use the tax money of southern Nigeria pple to buy aeroplane n ammunition to klll peaceful pple of the south .
Armed Fulani herdmen them no see
Bokoharam no solution
God pls break dz unprofitable n parasitic govt of the north called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
I KNOW WON TALK ANYTHING NOW O. . .SO WE GET AIR ASSEST SINCE NA HIM WE NO FIT FIGHT BOKO HARAM FOR BORNO STATE.? SO N.A. FOR SOUTH EAST THEM WON COME TEST THIS NEW ONES WEY DEM JUST BUY. .WELL MAKE I DEY WATCH. .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by steveekeoma(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2017
Waste of money
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by brookz: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Pigs & idiots wil start crying foul now.

Pikin wey say him mama no go Sleep, Him too no go blink eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
fineboynl:

Your mumuness is alarming.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
elosonservices:
Ok

Spam email fall on you there grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by steveekeoma(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
[b][/b][quote author=valentineuwakwe post=60635405]I KNOW WON TALK ANYTHING NOW O. . .SO WE GET AIR ASSEST SINCE NA HIM WE NO FIT FIGHT BOKO HARAM FOR BORNO STATE.? SO N.A. FOR SOUTH EAST THEM WON COME TEST THIS NEW ONES WEY DEM JUST BUY. .WELL MAKE I DEY WATCH. . cheesy angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by gaetano: 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
greatiyk4u:
IPOB is a joke to deserve this kind of strict security reinforcement

Just a few hungry supporters

Abeg no come waste una fuel jare

When they were telling you guys it was a genocide shebi una no believe

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Okay, this is now getting ridiculous
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by schurley(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
chai naija don suffer... na dis one b war jet@Fg y must u xpose our military weakness to d int community
dis look more less like a toy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Malawian(m): 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
I blame innoson for this rubbish, time to boycott innoson products
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by aku626(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
For all those excited about this, your tax is being used to fuel planes to hurt your fellow Nigerians needless saying that most casualties would be suffered by the innocent as it's the case with most wars
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by blacknp(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
giftq:
Sell those scraps and build hospitals with the money realized
Building hospitals is the Primary duty of the States and Local Governments. The Federal Government shall focus on defending the sovereignty of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by bal4real: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ogashub:

Hope they kill all the ignorant and jobless miscreants who would want to fight them with sticks
hope the out dated scraps will not crash in the air. This fulani led-govt. is a big joke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by blacknp(m): 12:00am On Sep 20, 2017
cjudy:
I dey shame for Nigeria. This is called Enloplane. Chai
Which kind automobile your papa dey drive?please upload a picture of the vehicle if no be laugh go kill us?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 20, 2017
blacknp:
Building hospitals is the Primary duty of the States and Local Governments. The Federal Government shall focus on defending the sovereignty of Nigeria.
Ordinary boko haram can deal with an entire barracks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by davillian(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2017
RomeSankara:
I laugh when they call relic alpha jet assets ...Alpha jet with curse the day Nigerian airforce bought them ooo
Produced 1973-1991.
It's another garbage used by NAF.
I sha pray we don't face any modern warfare we won't last 1hr.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by edupedia: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2017
RomeSankara:
I laugh when they call relic alpha jet assets ...Alpha jet with curse the day Nigerian airforce bought them ooo

....relic or not.....it can erase your village totally from the Nigerian map to go meet your Bia fraud in Jupiter....nonsense!...
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by RomeSankara: 1:09am On Sep 20, 2017
edupedia:

....relic or not.....it can erase your village totally from the Nigerian map to go meet your Bia fraud in Jupiter....nonsense!...

Another dull Nigerian fellow ...you made me laugh with your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos by reciprokal: 1:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Angelanest:
In line with its commitment to national peace and security, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has deployed some of its air assets, including the Alpha Jet aircraft, to its 115 Special Operations Group in Port Harcourt, to support the ongoing Nigerian Army’s Exercise EGWU EKE II (PYTHON DANCE II). The essence of the deployment is to provide the necessary air cover to the ground troops to enhance overall operational cohesion and efficiency.

It would be recalled the operation began officially on 15 September 2017 and was planned to cover the entire South East Region of the country. The wide expanse of the exercise area and the request by the Nigerian Army for close air support made the involvement of the NAF inevitable.

Exercise EGWU EKE II is aimed at combatting security challenges in the Southeastern part of the country. The deployment of the air assets in support of the Nigerian Army is thus in fulfillment of one of the constitutional mandates of the NAF.

DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS AND INFORMATION
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/nigerian-air-force-deploys-air-assets-in-support-of-exercise-egwu-eke-ii.html

Ancient jets relics of old battlements.

This fools won't get proper equipment to fight external armies when Chad and Cameroon had been doing their job for them against Boko haram, they are hear beatimg their chests against unarmed civilians.

Worthless animals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children / Abubakar Bello To Marry Atiku's Daughter - Photos / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.