Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu (19558 Views)

Soldiers Enjoy Their Meat In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Signpost In Honour Of Abu Ali In Sambisa Forest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by zeusdgrt(m): 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Mikeal09:

Egba mi! Ogbeni where did you get your education?
I didnt write my post in English it seems u are too dumb to notice..lol
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Of course, even in he'll fire you will see igbo man selling a.c. I love and respect the enterprising spirit, even though the love for wealth has eroded values and honesty among a lot of youths! Business needs people and common bridges that define us and not bridges that destroys us, unfortunately what we gained in business and enterprising skills was lost in leadership and political acumen,'if.not how can it be explained that millions saw NK as their supreme leader, a daft and overtly passionate man without strategic reasoning,.It still beats my imagination how my people could.not see through this gimmick

''the love for wealth has eroded values and honesty among a lot of youths''

And the yoruba n Hausa youth do not love wealth abi.

I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT UR NOT IGBO.

And also it's really daft addressing nnamdi kanu as a daft because he called for a referendum/independence. It's speaks so so low about ur personality
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by mecussey(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2017
zeusdgrt:

So you will cz of some few brainwashed and warned youth kill millions?cripple the economy of ur tribe in Nigeria?cause great mishap and bad image in a country cause of few individuals who were brainwashed and even warned before now on their activities and its consequences? Like I said u are not leadership material that's y u don't understand

lol...so if the Governor condemns bad act...war will start..? Ok continue
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by GFNL(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2017
You will lose second term bid for sure.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by okerekeikpo: 11:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Mikeal09:

Oh! I see. I also heard the python won the dance, how true is that?
we don't make noise we act

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Mikeal09: 11:38am On Sep 20, 2017
zeusdgrt:

I didnt write my post in English it seems u are too dumb to notice..lol
Little wonder... Your comments are as daft as you are. Ore, read again and please get your ass off my mention.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by abbadsinger: 11:42am On Sep 20, 2017
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by CaptPlanet(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2017
potent5:
This 'govnor' is Stupid, Lilly livered and hungry.

Braveman why didnt you go and fight the army? Why make noise on a faceless forum since your liver dey pour for ground?
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by zeusdgrt(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Mikeal09:

Little wonder... Your comments are as daft as you are. Ore, read again and please get your ass off my mention.
Lol..see wet in python dance Don cause,potorpotor water never still comet for this one brain.Happy mad days ahead
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by ElsonMorali: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=wtfcoded post=60645568]

heydiot

Is this your name?

na u dey conduct igbo national census.

Na me.

Forcing igbos into nigeria n not listening to them will never stop the hatred that has been looming btw the igbos n some other major tribes.

I'm glad you're aware that other tribes hate you. Have you asked yourselves why? Nobody is forcing Igbos into Nigeria. Heck, the first president in Nigeria was an Igbo man. Since then we've had Igbo men and women as vice president, Senate president etc. So quit the whining like kids.

Y'all dumbs think igbos are separating because of oil?

No, asswipe, we think you are making noise Because your god and saviour, Jonathan lost an election.

SMH...they're angry because they are not getting a good return of their output,

cheesy cheesy what output? Don't be silly.

they are truly marginalized in everything that will benefit the people, having the worst governors in their region with high rate of corruption.

How old are you again? Because you're making your arguments like a pre-teen. They are marginalized Because they have bad governors in their region and there is high corruption there.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It is the Yoloba and Awusa people that came to elect your governors for you, arindin. I Guess the high corruption in your region can only be blamed on the Yorubas who make up 90% of the pictures population in the east.try and get sense.

Remove any police officer 4rm any eastern states n he will make sure he gets back to east because of high bribery n corruption.

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Didn't know that the east was so corrupt. Too much love for materials things right? So sad. embarassed

No Government interventions.

Don't worry, governor Ambode of Lagos state is coming to intervene.

The federal government dont even care about the little allocation they send to d east n how d governors spend it.

Do you understand the meaning of Federalism? Besides which other state does the FG police or monitor How it spends it's allocation?

To me, restructuring will be the best option.

#sigh.

Next time you want to make an argument take your time and construct it properly.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
Selling gala and lacasera for shekau boys I guess grin

Anywhere dey wey dem no fit go? transporters

They are the biggest beneficiaries of One Nigeria; their enclave is too small to contain them, so they been spreading themselves everywhere as economic refugees; yet they'll be quick to insult their hosts calling them parasites - however, the quit notice has opened their eyes to their true parasitic dependence on others; lol, who is now fooling who.

1 Like

Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Whodafuk is he too call for independence/referendum ?? So in your daft brain if Biafra is actualized another fool can rise up call Biafra a zoo and say 2 states wants to break away bypassing your lawmakers? Igbos are mostly illiterates and semi illiterates so I understand this would fly over your heads.
Perhaps you kids should google Decree NO. 34 brought about by Agunyi Ironsi and Azikiwe, Your forefathers chose this unity gov't route thinking it would benefit them.

PrecisionFx:

''the love for wealth has eroded values and honesty among a lot of youths''

And the yoruba n Hausa youth do not love wealth abi.

I CAN CONFIDENTLY SAY THAT UR NOT IGBO.

And also it's really daft addressing nnamdi kanu as a daft because he called for a referendum/independence. It's speaks so so low about ur personality
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Whodafuk is he too call for independence/referendum ?? So in your daft brain if Biafra is actualized another fool can rise up call Biafra a zoo and say 2 states wants to break away bypassing your lawmakers? Igbos are mostly illiterates and semi illiterates so I understand this would fly over your heads.
Perhaps you kids should google Decree NO. 34 brought about by Agunyi Ironsi and Azikiwe, Your forefathers chose this unity gov't route thinking it would benefit them.

Ironsi and zik didn't bring in government whereby all resources in nigeria state or region belongs to the FG.

They both also have no need for a unitary economy where FG owns and shares everything to states or regions because eastern Nigeria was the wealthiest region in nigeria by far.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Freshsan2009: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
TheFreeOne:

What dafuq is wrong with this dude and what's all this frenzy to tag his people terrorists at every opportunity

Southeast governors are a disgrace to their people...SMH

TRUTH IS BITTER
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fall of the First Republic
Main article: 1966 Nigerian coup d'état
On 14 January 1966, Soldiers of mostly Igbo extraction led by Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, an Igbo from Okpanam near Asaba, present day Delta state, eradicated the uppermost echelon of politicians from the Northern and Western provinces.This and other factors effectively led to the Fall of the Republican Government. Though Aguiyi-Ironsi, an Igbo, was purportedly slated for assassination, he effectively took control of Lagos, the Federal Capital Territory.[3] With President also an Igbo Nnamdi Azikiwe refusing to intervene and insure the continuity of civilian rule, Aguiyi-Ironsi effectively at Gun point forced the remaining members of Balewa's Government to resign, he then made the Senate president Nwafor Orizu, another Igbo who was serving as acting president in Azikiwe's absence, to officially surrender power to him, staging a coup of his own and ending the First Nigerian Republic.

Head of state
194 days in office
Aguiyi-Ironsi inherited a Nigeria deeply fractured by its ethnic and religious cleavages. The fact that none of the high-profile victims of the 1966 coup were of Igbo extraction, and also that the main beneficiaries of the coup were Igbo, led the Northern part of the country to believe that it was an Igbo conspiracy. Though Aguiyi-Ironsi tried to dispel this notion by courting the aggrieved ethnic groups through political appointments and patronage, his failure to punish the coup plotters and the promulgation of the now infamous "Decree No. 34"—which abrogated the country's federal structure in exchange for a unitary one— crystallized this conspiracy theory.

Decree No. 34
[24th May 1966]
THE FEDERAL MILITARY GOVERNMENT hereby decrees as follows:

Subject to the provisions of this Decree, Nigeria shall on 24th May 1966 (in this decree referred to as ‘the appointed day’) cease to be a Federation and shall accordingly as from that day be a Republic, by the name of the Republic of Nigeria, consisting of the whole of the territory which immediately before that day was comprised in the Federation.

Do your research son

PrecisionFx:

Ironsi and zik didn't bring in government whereby all resources in nigeria state or region belongs to the FG.

They both also have no need for a unitary economy where FG owns and shares everything to states or regions because eastern Nigeria was the wealthiest region in nigeria by far.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by msylva2147(m): 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2017
TheFreeOne:

What dafuq is wrong with this dude and what's all this frenzy to tag his people terrorists at every opportunity

Southeast governors are a disgrace to their people...SMH

if the governor were to be a kid like you and decides to reason like a kid that you are, probably the state most have been wiped out but then you don't expect a leader to reason like a tout.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by potent5(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Gentelbae:

No u are d stupid one. To u d lives of over 11 million pple should b sacrificed to achieve biafra hunnn? I blame u not cos ur in a hail of a hole n hv not lived outside ur father's hut.

God bless u governor ikpeazu
You are right. But, I am entitled to my opinion about the matter. And I will say it the way I feel and there is nothing you can do about it. Left to people like you we would still be under colonialism. Left to people like you South African would still be cocooned by apartheid. It was human beings like you that paid the price with their blood for you to be able to open your mouth and express your self freely. I am not in a hole and I am not in hiding; anything written in this forum can be traced so by the DSS even in their inefficiency. So don't give me that bullsshhit about anonymity.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by potent5(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
mecussey:

lol I didnt bother to finish reading the stupppid statement. Someone comes to your house, kill the son you are seeing and you are only bothered about the son living in diaspora.
Thank you. You are right. But, I am entitled to my opinion about the matter. And I will say it the way I feel and there is nothing you can do about it. Left to people like you we would still be under colonialism. Left to people like you South African would still be cocooned by apartheid. It was human beings like you that paid the price with their blood for you to be able to open your mouth and express yourself freely. I am not in a hole and I am not in hiding; anything written in this forum can be traced by the DSS even in their inefficiency. So don't give me that bullsshhit about anonymity.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by potent5(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
tonyadaya75:
. I seldom comment on this platform cos of some senseless individuals on this platform.I want to ask u a question, did u actually call a governor who doesn't want to promote war,who has the interest of igbos in other parts of the country at heart?have u witnessed a real war before?if you haven't, don't u watch CNN or Aljazera, to see the situation in Syria,Yemen,Libya etc?have u heard of chemical bomb that may not shatter your body but can cause inability to breathe? have u been made to stand and watch soldiers raping your mother and sisters with disease infested d....cks?
before u answer me with your ethnic war rantings,I am Onyebuchi,an Igbo,and a wise man.
Wisdom personified. You are right. But, I am entitled to my opinion about the matter. And I will say it the way I feel and there is nothing you can do about it. Left to people like you we would still be under colonialism. Left to people like you South African would still be cocooned by apartheid. It was human beings like you that paid the price with their blood for you to be able to open your mouth and express yourself freely. I am not in a hole and I am not in hiding; anything written in this forum can be traced by the DSS even in their inefficiency. So don't give me that bullsshhit about anonymity.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Mikeal09: 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Lol..see wet in python dance Don cause,potorpotor water never still comet for this one brain.Happy mad days ahead
I wish you the same and even more. Enjoy! grin
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by potent5(m): 6:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
brightalo17:
Likewise former IPOB member Asari Dokubo, who denounced his membership immediately after Egwu Ekeh. Even to you Trump and UN secretary GN are all useless since they didn't slap Buhari and ban Nigerian Army. SMH.
You are right. But, I am entitled to my opinion about the matter. And I will say it the way I feel and there is nothing you can do about it. Left to people like you we would still be under colonialism. Left to people like you South African would still be cocooned by apartheid. It was human beings like you that paid the price with their blood for you to be able to open your mouth and express yourself freely. I am not in a hole and I am not in hiding; anything written in this forum can be traced by the DSS even in their inefficiency. So don't give me that bullsshhit about anonymity.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by brightalo17: 6:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
potent5:

You are right. But, I am entitled to my opinion about the matter. And I will say it the way I feel and there is nothing you can do about it. Left to people like you we would still be under colonialism. Left to people like you South African would still be cocooned by apartheid. It was human beings like you that paid the price with their blood for you to be able to open your mouth and express yourself freely. I am not in a hole and I am not in hiding; anything written in this forum can be traced by the DSS even in their inefficiency. So don't give me that bullsshhit about anonymity.

I'm waiting for you to pay with your blood those people you mentioned never shade there blood on the page of NL,Twitter,facebook e.t.c.

You refused to count those that shade there blood during Uwazuruike time, today according to you guys he took bribe and became irrelevant those that died then died for nothing that's why you forgot to mention them or what?

Till date South Africans are still struggling killing fellow blacks for reason of taking there jobs. slum rate there is still high, still getting international aids, police still shooting miners illegally ,murder rate in south is second to none.

You forgot to add South Sudan to your list as well. besides who is stopping you from making your usual noise you called Opinion?
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by potent5(m): 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2017
You are right. But, I am entitled to my opinion about the matter. And I will say it the way I feel and there is nothing you can do about it. Left to people like you we would still be under colonialism. Left to people like you South African would still be cocooned by apartheid. It was human beings like you that paid the price with their blood for you to be able to open your mouth and express your selffreely. I am not in a hole and I am not in hiding; anything written in this forum can be traced by the DSS even in their inefficiency. So don't give me that bullsshhit about anonymity.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by potent5(m): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
brightalo17:

I'm waiting for you to pay with your blood those people you mentioned never shade there blood on the page of NL,Twitter,facebook e.t.c.

You refused to count those that shade there blood during Uwazuruike time, today according to you guys he took bribe and became irrelevant those that died then died for nothing that's why you forgot to mention them or what?

Till date South Africans are still struggling killing fellow blacks for reason of taking there jobs. slum rate there is still high, still getting international aids, police still shooting miners illegally ,murder rate in south is second to none.

You forgot to add South Sudan to your list as well. besides who is stopping you from making your usual noise you called Opinion?
Your deliberate ignorance and selective amnesia is talking.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by bikefab(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
Another sellout...
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by mecussey(m): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
potent5:

Thank you. You are right. But, I am entitled to my opinion about the matter. And I will say it the way I feel and there is nothing you can do about it. Left to people like you we would still be under colonialism. Left to people like you South African would still be cocooned by apartheid. It was human beings like you that paid the price with their blood for you to be able to open your mouth and express yourself freely. I am not in a hole and I am not in hiding; anything written in this forum can be traced by the DSS even in their inefficiency. So don't give me that bullsshhit about anonymity.

To be honest, I dont understand your point.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
Fall of the First Republic
Main article: 1966 Nigerian coup d'état
On 14 January 1966, Soldiers of mostly Igbo extraction led by Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu, an Igbo from Okpanam near Asaba, present day Delta state, eradicated the uppermost echelon of politicians from the Northern and Western provinces.This and other factors effectively led to the Fall of the Republican Government. Though Aguiyi-Ironsi, an Igbo, was purportedly slated for assassination, he effectively took control of Lagos, the Federal Capital Territory.[3] With President also an Igbo Nnamdi Azikiwe refusing to intervene and insure the continuity of civilian rule, Aguiyi-Ironsi effectively at Gun point forced the remaining members of Balewa's Government to resign, he then made the Senate president Nwafor Orizu, another Igbo who was serving as acting president in Azikiwe's absence, to officially surrender power to him, staging a coup of his own and ending the First Nigerian Republic.

Head of state
194 days in office
Aguiyi-Ironsi inherited a Nigeria deeply fractured by its ethnic and religious cleavages. The fact that none of the high-profile victims of the 1966 coup were of Igbo extraction, and also that the main beneficiaries of the coup were Igbo, led the Northern part of the country to believe that it was an Igbo conspiracy. Though Aguiyi-Ironsi tried to dispel this notion by courting the aggrieved ethnic groups through political appointments and patronage, his failure to punish the coup plotters and the promulgation of the now infamous "Decree No. 34"—which abrogated the country's federal structure in exchange for a unitary one— crystallized this conspiracy theory.

Decree No. 34
[24th May 1966]
THE FEDERAL MILITARY GOVERNMENT hereby decrees as follows:

Subject to the provisions of this Decree, Nigeria shall on 24th May 1966 (in this decree referred to as ‘the appointed day’) cease to be a Federation and shall accordingly as from that day be a Republic, by the name of the Republic of Nigeria, consisting of the whole of the territory which immediately before that day was comprised in the Federation.

Do your research son

Pls stop fooling urself.

Don't copy n paste trash, goan look for the whole degree n read all if them, the full declaration will show u well explained details.
GO AND FIRST FIND OUT WHAT A REPUBLIC MEANS.

That a country is a republic does not mean that every resources belongs to the FG and that the FG dishes out monthly allocations to each state.
over 75% of nations ln earth run as republics n each region or state controls their resources.

Under Aguiyi we still had 3 regions n each regions controls their resources. The government of Gowon converted every of the nations lands n resources to become FG property n that put us in this mess.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by potent5(m): 10:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
mecussey:

To be honest, I dont understand your point.
It doesn't surprise me that you don't understand my point. After all, IPOB's points in their agitation are lost on you as well.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by brightalo17: 11:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
potent5:

Your deliberate ignorance and selective amnesia is talking.
K.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2017
Did you even read the decree?? read it and see the stupidity of Ironsi

PrecisionFx:

Pls stop fooling urself.

Don't copy n paste trash, goan look for the whole degree n read all if them, the full declaration will show u well explained details.
GO AND FIRST FIND OUT WHAT A REPUBLIC MEANS.

That a country is a republic does not mean that every resources belongs to the FG and that the FG dishes out monthly allocations to each state.
over 75% of nations ln earth run as republics n each region or state controls their resources.

Under Aguiyi we still had 3 regions n each regions controls their resources. The government of Gowon converted every of the nations lands n resources to become FG property n that put us in this mess.
Re: There Are Igbos In Sambisa Forest - Governor Ikpeazu by shallysgirl: 1:27am On Sep 21, 2017
Na wetin your afonja mind tell you you type there. Smh
Alariwo2:
Selling gala and lacasera for shekau boys I guess grin

Anywhere dey wey dem no fit go? transporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Two Soldiers, Injure Commander In Nasarawa – DHQ / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC / Reno Omokri Replies Suleiman Abba, Ex Police IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.