Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Serena Williams Pens Emotional Letter To Her Mother About Her New Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Serena Williams Pens Emotional Letter To Her Mother About Her New Daughter (432 Views)

Davido’s New ‘daughter’ Okoli Reacts To Those Blasting Her For Changing Her Name / I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Pens Emotional Letter To Her Mother About Her New Daughter by May100(f): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Tennis Champion, Serena Williams who recently welcomed a baby girl with fiancé, Alexis Ohanian has penned an open letter to her beloved mother, Oracene Price praising and commending her for being the perfect role model.

The letter which Serena posted on her Reddit page gave details of what she went through while growing up till adult age, how people called her a man and accused her of doing drugs due to her masculine body.

She also expressed fears about her daughter with similar body type growing up in this world full of criticisms and sought her mother for help.

Read the really emotional piece below:

'Dear Mom,

'You are one of the strongest women I know. I was looking at my daughter (OMG, yes, I have a daughter ) and she has my arms and legs! My exact same strong, muscular, powerful, sensational arms and body. I don’t know how I would react if she has to go through what I’ve gone through since I was a 15 year old and even to this day'.

Continue reading ==>
http://www.hangingwithmay.com/serena-williams-pens-emotional-letter-to-her-mother-and-its-everything-you-need-to-read-photos/

(1) (Reply)

He Isn't A Ritualist, Man Writes About Beggar Beaten For Making Penis Disappear / “don Jazzy Is Impotent” — This Lady Claims On Facebook (photos) / Popular Ghanaian Actor, Chris Attoh Reveals That His 2-year Marriage Has Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.