Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

You Started Developing Romantic Love With Your Best Friend, What Should You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Started Developing Romantic Love With Your Best Friend, What Should You Do? (576 Views)

My Uncle's Wife Is Dating My Friend. What Should I Do? / My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Should I Tell My Male Friend What I Noticed About His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Started Developing Romantic Love With Your Best Friend, What Should You Do? by unitee2011: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
You are a good friend and you enjoy your friendship. One day you find that you have begun having different feelings for your friend. You like him/her more than a friend and you are developing romantic love. What should you do?
You want to tell your friend about your feelings but you are scared of losing your friendship.
You continue thinking about that and the more you think the more you get confused. The facts is that, emotions are like that.
After lot of deliberation, you have decided that the feelings of love are true. Should you tell your friend? What if he/she does not reciprocate? What will happen to the friendship?
MY ADVICE
Read More.....http://www.365inspirationfm.com/2017/09/you-started-developing-romantic-love.html

Re: You Started Developing Romantic Love With Your Best Friend, What Should You Do? by DanielsParker(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
ok
Re: You Started Developing Romantic Love With Your Best Friend, What Should You Do? by lekjons(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
How can your best friend be of the opposite sex

1 Like

Re: You Started Developing Romantic Love With Your Best Friend, What Should You Do? by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Op if the friendship is real two things will happen either she feels same or she doesn't. And if the feeling is mutual one thing is sure to happen..it would seem like a match made in Heaven.. But if u ever break up with her guy.. O lawwd have mercy... One thing will only happen she will become ur sworn enemy for life! I'm speaking from experience brov

As for the poster above me.. it happens best friends of opposite sex. But as a guy don't u ever take any girl seriously that has a guy as her bestie.. If they ain't fvckn already then they're heading there. Cos that guy is the shoulder she leans on when u get on her nerves cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Someone On Facebook Said I Am Dangerous / Lets Turn 2000 To 10000 In 3 Days / True Talk For The Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.