Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni (1234 Views)

Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model / Neymar Demands Barca Be Kicked Out Of UCL / Neymar Demands PSG Sell Cavani? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by TEYA: 2:39am On Sep 20, 2017
Neymar has reportedly demanded that Paris Saint-Germain off load Edinson Cavani after their set-piece bust-up at the weekend. The pair clashed numerous times during the 2-0 win over Lyon as they fought to take free-kicks and a penalty. And Spanish newspaper Sport now claims that Neymar has instructed PSG chiefs to offload Cavani as soon as possible. Further reports add that the pair had to be separated in the changing room after the game as their dispute rumbled on. Cavani is believed to have fled the Parc des Princes within 20 minutes of the final whistle via a back door. Some players are said to be growing anxious by the growing band of Brazilians at the club, fearing they are starting to call the shots behind the scenes. Cavani has denied there is a problem between him and PSG’s world-record summer signing, telling French media: I learned of the story just now talking with my brother, about people saying that Cavani won’t let anyone take penalties and that there’s a problem with Neymar. The truth is that there’s no problem.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/neymar-demands-psg-sell-cavani/

Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by Prolificdeman: 3:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Neymar should calm down,you think you can come this season carry Ballon D' Or...
ask Ororo na 4yrs things ni.
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by 9jvirgin(m): 4:00am On Sep 20, 2017
This guy is losing it. Before downfall comes arrogance.
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by YomzzyDBlogger: 4:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by ubergold(m): 4:34am On Sep 20, 2017
I guess Neymar is just trying to stand up against a trend he doesn't like. He doesn't look like a troublesome lad, he worked well with messi and Suarez while he was in Barcelona. Anyone that can work with those 2 should be able to work with anyone.
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by Sammyt1991(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2017
He actually met some big stars there,so he should calm down
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by TEYA: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see what Neymar did again o!
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by TEYA: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
ubergold:
I guess Neymar is just trying to stand up against a trend he doesn't like. He doesn't look like a troublesome lad, he worked well with messi and Suarez while he was in Barcelona. Anyone that can work with those 2 should be able to work with anyone.
How? I don't get you. Those two are easy going team mates that saw neymar as a brother and team mate not as a competition.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by ubergold(m): 11:00am On Sep 20, 2017
TEYA:

How? I don't get you. Those two are easy going team mates that saw neymar as a brother and team mate not as a competition.

Maybe you are right. But I don't think Cavani wanting to take all the penalties now is fair. Neymar is the new kid on the block so things will change. I'm beginning to see Cavani like that old colleague that tries to bully a new intake...... even when the new intake seems better and earns higher than he does
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by TEYA: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
ubergold:

Maybe you are right. But I don't think Cavani wanting to take all the penalties now is fair. Neymar is the new kid on the block so things will change. I'm beginning to see Cavani like that old colleague that tries to bully a new intake...... even when the new intake seems better and earns higher than he does
So you see the problem, Neymar is a new player than earns far more than cavanni and cavanni will very likely not be happy to see this new high earning dude coming to take his shine, many players will fight that.
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by ubergold(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
TEYA:

So you see the problem, Neymar is a new player than earns far more than cavanni and cavanni will very likely not be happy to see this new high earning dude coming to take his shine, many players will fight that.

Take a look at it objectively, sentiments aside. Who is the better player between neymar and cavani? This is not a case of who's older or who came first, this is a matter of who will bring the result. It is nobody's birthright to play the penalty, whoever is more likely to score steps up to play it. Neymar is the most expensive player in the world right now, that puts him under certain pressure to deliver. You don't expect him to "humble" himself when his employers have high expectations, if he doesn't fight like this he will end winning penalties that he won't take all through the season
Re: Neymar Demands Psg Sells Cavanni by danolorunmo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Football has graced us with some of the best athletes in the world. With the current set of players, the sport is quickly becoming the industry leader. As talented as these players are, there seems to be a problem. Most of these football players have a spoilt side; more like a kid whose candy was taken from him. We will now look at such players and the kind of antics they usually pull off. We present to you, football's bad boys;

More details

https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/footballs-bad-boys.html

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Ready To Offer More Than £200m For Harry Kane / See A Savage Reply A Nigeria Bank Was Given, Over De Gea / Yoga For Hair Fall Control & Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.