Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (45705 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by kings09(m): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2017
If na naija cat.....
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by UncleSnr(m): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2017
Vioncy:
maybe the owner's spirit is still roving about, and animals can sense and see spirit....poor thing embarassed
There is no spirit wandering. Una superstitious believe is out of this world.

2 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2017
richestjozy:
Animals can be quite extra sensitive. There is probably more to this. The cat might have sensed something the people did not. It is possible the owner might have come back to life inside the grave and only the cat sensed it. Many have been reported to have died again in the grave due to insufficient oxygen. God help us.

Possible, because this is highly unusual behaviour for a cat. Dog yes, but cat no. Cat attachment is usually self focused.

3 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by xreal: 8:10am On Sep 20, 2017
praizblog:

Sympathisers were seen trying to carry the cat but the cat refused to leave.

May be the cat dosnt believe the owner is dead. It's so painful. I think some times our pet are more even loyal than human .

Most times.
So touching.

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Wallace2107: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
UncleSnr:
I would have called you senseless, but let me leave it to Hahn
ure thinking what I'm thinking too
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Pharrel22(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2017
if your love ones leave you...pets will stick by you
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by tydi(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2017
richestjozy:
Animals can be quite extra sensitive. There is probably more to this. The cat might have sensed something the people did not. It is possible the owner might have come back to life inside the grave and only the cat sensed it. Many have been reported to have died again in the grave due to insufficient oxygen. God help us.

the cat sensed and know nothing its a common thing that happens,maybe the cat was just still missing its owner

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by buchilino(m): 8:15am On Sep 20, 2017
EYIA, VERY ADORABLE. UNFORTUNATELY AFRICANS ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW DAT ANIMALS TOO HAVE FEELINGS. ALL WE DO IS TO KILL N EAT ANYTHING DAT ISN'T HUMAN.

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by ElSherriff: 8:18am On Sep 20, 2017
The people that reported that many people have died in the grave...how did they know? were they buried together? carry your old wives' tale and gerharhahere
richestjozy:

2 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by onatisi(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2017
praizblog:
This is so touching, this white cat had refused to leave the grave site of its owner. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5BoiFlc7fA&feature=youtu.be

May be the cat dosnt believe the owner is dead. It's so painful. I think some times our pet are more even loyal than human.

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/heartbreaking-cat-refuses-to-leave.html?m=0

animals are always more loyal than human beings . they will never forsake their good owners ,human beings can and will always change
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by one4GOD(f): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
amd u may b right
u may be right and seeing (at least from the dressing of those around) that it was a muslim burial, the buried may not have been fully dead and then woke in the dream. this person may be alive in the grave, ohhhhh so unimaginable. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by NwaliE01: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2017
ebi like say I go rush go buy white cat if they can be loyal even at the grave.
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by delishpot: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2017
richestjozy:

You read my mind. Exactly what I thought too

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Maybe d proposed dead is still alive...u know these muslims bury immediately. Only the cat can feel d person spirit
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by lexy2014: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2017
richestjozy:
A man died some years ago in d states. On d day of his funeral, his family went 4d funeral leaving d mans dog at home. By d time they got back home after d funeral, d dog was nowhere 2b found. after several attempts 2 find d dog, they gave up their search. one day, d family decided 2 visit d mans grave to put some flowers. 2 their greatest surprise, d dog was there lying on d mans grave. D cemetery attendant said d dog had been there since d day d man was buried. mind u, d dog had never been 2d cemetery b4 but it was able trace it and locate its masters grave in d midst of 100s of tomb stones

6 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by joepapilo(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2017
undecided
itchie:
Kill the useless cat, that cat is a witch
. Why do we Africans take everything about animals behavior to be evil. ?
Anything concerning cat,bat,coackroach,snakes even mosquitoes are said to be witches. Oga get some sense abeg.

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Partnerbiz3:
Bury the cat together with it naa

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by symbianDON(m): 8:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Abfinest007:
but here cat are known for witchcraft and stealing of meat in the pot
black man's cats are witches and thievesgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Dollabiz: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Really
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by breakeven: 8:32am On Sep 20, 2017
itchie:
Kill the useless cat, that cat is a witch
African man and a Nigerian at that!!
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by seangy4konji: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2017
naija people go don deh shaq gulder and star.
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by breakeven: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2017
buchilino:
EYIA, VERY ADORABLE. UNFORTUNATELY AFRICANS ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW DAT ANIMALS TOO HAVE FEELINGS. ALL WE DO IS TO KILL N EAT ANYTHING DAT ISN'T HUMAN.
Are you sure we don't eat human too?
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:36am On Sep 20, 2017
Cute cat.

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by sunnyside16(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2017
I love cats though

2 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
This man must be stupid for eating that snake. Mtcheeeew.

Nigga!, you high
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by buikem2: 8:57am On Sep 20, 2017
That cat was paid to do the "it's a lie, you can't be dead, if you die I'll die with you too. You people should leave me to die with him" cry.

I see it a lot in western Nigeria burials.
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by ChiefMarumba: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
This could be a confirmation from Islamic narrations, that when the soul of human being is taken by his lord (Dead), the soul is return to the body immediately after interment and his judgments begins right there in the grave. But the human eyes can not see or hear the dead but animals.

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by talkless07: 9:02am On Sep 20, 2017
lexy2014:
A man died some years ago in d states. On d day of his funeral, his family went 4d funeral leaving d mans dog at home. By d time they got back home after d funeral, d dog was nowhere 2b found. after several attempts 2 find d dog, they gave up their search. one day, d family decided 2 visit d mans grave to put some flowers. 2 their greatest surprise, d dog was there lying on d mans grave. D cemetery attendant said d dog had been there since d day d man was buried. mind u, d dog had never been 2d cemetery b4 but it was able trace it and locate its masters grave in d midst of 100s of tomb stones
established facts the dead communicates within the first few weeks that is why dead human being can be use for rituals ....the spirit moves around before movement to the hades
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Nairalandboss: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2017
flyca:

People like you make me wanna raise my kids around a pet because it makes them more passionate towards the feelings of others.
You are cold-blooded.
I agree with you madam, but get a dog instead, dog is more more preferably to Cat
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by EMDIEY: 9:05am On Sep 20, 2017
tyson98:

That one won't be funny ooo hmmmm and it would have happened to many especially Muslims that bury their dead immediately
if you put the yet-to-die in a cold room he would even die faster
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Chetimah(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2017
I think the cat senses that d person is alive in d grave,I should have given an advise that the body should be brought outside.ti confirmed
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
tyson98:

That one won't be funny ooo hmmmm and it would have happened to many especially Muslims that bury their dead immediately
how many non-Muslims have come back to life after they were kept for long before burial?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) / Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.