Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,034 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (45736 Views)

US Police Shoot 18ft Pet Snake As It Strangled Its Owner To Death (Pics) / Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by joenor(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
Oh the cat dey miss he oga.... chia
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by BALLOSKI: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2017
talkless07:
established facts the dead communicates within the first few weeks that is why dead human being can be use for rituals ....the spirit moves around before movement to the hades
see expert. Baba, I hail o.
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Fazemood(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
Maybe the cat is holding the owner's soul hostage waiting 4 ransom to release. grin grin
EDDIE MURPHY where u @? Get over here and talk to this animal, lets know what ransom she demands. HEAVEN'S GATE IS CLOSING grin
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by buchilino(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
breakeven:
Are you sure we don't eat human too?
GOOD QUESTION
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by sekhukhuneBoy: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2017
Maybe the owner come out at night to chill with it.
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Chijosky(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
For what is dead may never die.

did you swear by the drown god?
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Tmiky: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
The sense wey this CAT get no commom, even some of our political ruler lack this kind sense
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
If A cat or dog do this, they need to open that grave again and check, the person might still be alive and calling for help.

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2017
This is really serious so touching
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by roqrules04(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2017
Cats are cool

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by GetMeRight: 9:59am On Sep 20, 2017
tyson98:

That one won't be funny ooo hmmmm and it would have happened to many especially Muslims that bury their dead immediately
You are right. A much delay would have been better. At least, let a medical doctor certify the death before burial.

2 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by hahn(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
UncleSnr:
I would have called you senseless, but let me leave it to Hahn

Hahaha

Leave me out of it oo grin

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Partnerbiz3: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
flyca:

People like you make me wanna raise my kids around a pet because it makes them more passionate towards the feelings of others.
You are cold-blooded.
Savage
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Killurself: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2017
Abfinest007:
but here cat are known for witchcraft and stealing of meat in the pot
Africa cat by religion extremist
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2017
richestjozy:
Animals can be quite extra sensitive. There is probably more to this. The cat might have sensed something the people did not. It is possible the owner might have come back to life inside the grave and only the cat sensed it. Many have been reported to have died again in the grave due to insufficient oxygen. God help us.
bros na true oo

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2017
Fazemood:
Maybe the cat is holding the owner's soul hostage waiting 4 ransom to release. grin grin
EDDIE MURPHY where u @? Get over here and talk to this animal, lets know what ransom she demands. HEAVEN'S GATE IS CLOSING grin
chai i fear you oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Topmaike007(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2017
sekhukhuneBoy:
Maybe the owner come out at night to chill with it.
chai grin
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2017
richestjozy:
Animals can be quite extra sensitive. There is probably more to this. The cat might have sensed something the people did not. It is possible the owner might have come back to life inside the grave and only the cat sensed it. Many have been reported to have died again in the grave due to insufficient oxygen. God help us.
if that were the case,the cat should be digging not laying down
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2017
That wouldn't be surprising for a dog, but it's unusual for a cat. They are far less emotionally dependent and aloof than dogs.

1 Like

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by salam1(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
tyson98:

That one won't be funny ooo hmmmm and it would have happened to many especially Muslims that bury their dead immediately
must u name any religion b4 u satisfy u stupid or do keeping d dead person for six month brings it back. If u r dead u r dead stop saying wat u don't know.
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by curvilicious: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2017
joseo:
na who go feed am?

cheesy
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by judgedredd22(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2017
NairalandCS:
For what is dead may never die.

but then...

2 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by ericmor: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
i think the person is not dead
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by akigbemaru: 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
praizblog:
This is so touching, this white cat had refused to leave the grave site of its owner. Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5BoiFlc7fA&feature=youtu.be

Sympathisers were seen trying to carry the cat but the cat refused to leave.

May be the cat dosnt believe the owner is dead. It's so painful. I think some times our pet are more even loyal than human.

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/heartbreaking-cat-refuses-to-leave.html?m=0

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Abbotp: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2017
You dey suspect say na witch....me dey suspect say na WINSH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GRAB THESAME SECRET TOP MODELS USE TO MAINTAIN A SMOOTH FACE. SAY GOODBYE TO WRINKLES, ACNES, BLACK SPOTS, ETC. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
itchie:
Kill the useless cat, that cat is a witch

2 Likes

Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by BrainBox076(f): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
This is so touching.
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by BininKingdom: 6:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
Shame! If e comot there
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Uzyvicks(f): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
This man must be stupid for eating that snake. Mtcheeeew.
Which planet are u coming from??
Re: Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
topmaike007:
chai i fear you oo

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trapped Owl In A Well Rescued In Germany (Photos) / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) / Lagos House Where Crocodiles And Snakes Are Reared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.