Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,941 members, 7,803,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (55791 Views)

"Grace Mugabe Sleeping With Cabinet Ministers" Army To Mugabe - ZambianObserver / Is Mugabe Sleeping At Graduation Ceremony Of Zimbabwe Open University? (Pics) / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Bestbeelieve: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
I dare you that he will reapeat what Trump just said if he wakes up!unlike....... cough cough!!
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
itchie:
I blame Buhari for this. I blame Buhari for hurricane Irma and Harvey. I blame Buhari for north Korea. In short Buhari is a disaster
and I blame your parents for not using condom...@least u wouldn't av been a fool.

2 Likes

Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by balogunbashit(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
he is too old ojere
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by guru90: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
over thinking no good at all....
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by ridoxe: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
itchie:
I blame Buhari for this. I blame Buhari for hurricane Irma and Harvey. I blame Buhari for north Korea. In short Buhari is a disaster

what a FOOL art thou.

2 Likes

Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Tecno66: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
The way this 90+ man dey sleep for occasion, them no go know when he go sleep to death. Them go think say he still dey sleep.
activistjohnny:
Lol! 94 year old President of Zimbabwe, Robert
Mugabe and his entourage appeared to be sleeping
this afternoon as President Donald Trump addressed the United Nations General Assembly.
In the past, Mugabe has been photographed sleeping at public events on several occasions and he's not stepping down from power anytime soon.

Source:www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/photos-again-president-mugabe-and-his.html?m=0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5992428_mugabesleepsduringtrumpsspeechatunyeoal_jpeg21b57b58b3041e5c02c9598e30e09cd9
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by KENZINCO(m): 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
Them use sleep do this man in
Always sleeping.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Rossikki: 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Bashamoto:
Do you ever ask the queen of England to resign from office,?
His people are enjoying him, he's an African that values black heritage, white will never address African problems. Trump's speech is of no use to us, because they say one thing and do worst things behind. �
Mugabe continue Baba!

Thanks for teaching these ones sense.

I bet you Mugabe is NOT really sleeping there.

All he's doing is showing his disdain and disinterest in the garbage Trump is spewing. The USA is currently imposing harsh economic sanctions on his country, together with Britain. His reaction is fully understandable. Those criticising Mugabe should go and dash their own land and houses to white men. He said ENOUGH of that in Zimbabwe, and is redistributing the land to the majority blacks. That is why the US and UK hate him, and demonise him, but the rural Zimbabwean majority keep voting for him, and he keeps winning, because he saved them from perpetual slavery to the white minority, who previously held 90% of the land. So Mugabe is an African hero. Those criticising him here are ignorant slaves to the BBC, CNN, white man's version of the news. They need to research the true story of Zimbabwe.

Mugabe spent 20 years in the bush fighting the white rulers in the Rhodesian war of Independence. He has bullet wounds all over his body. When the blacks won the war, the country became Zimbabwe. But Mugabe did not fight only to become a ceremonial president, while economic power remained with the white minority. He said NO. True freedom means redistribution of national resources so everyone's life is touched.

That is what you call a leader. Not these ones that are ready to sell their country to the first white guy that comes along with some dollars. Not these nairaland kids who have never fought 20 minutes for their country, not to talk of 20 years.

4 Likes

Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by RaptorX: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
lebanonboy:
One angry thing is dat he is d 3rd longest living serving president in Africa, but presidents of Angola and the longest of all Equatorial guinea, are still yet 2 step down.
President Dos Santos of Angola just recently stepped down and elections were conducted, they have a new president now.

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Destinygrl(f): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2017
Robert Mugabe Quotes On Relationships And Lifestyle:
1. Dear ladies, if your boyfriend didn’t wish you a happy Mother’s Day or sing Sweet Mother for you, you should stop breastfeeding him.
2. If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about inner beauty because men don’t walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty.
3. If you have attended over 100 weddings in your life and are still single, you are not different from a canopy.
4. Any man who successfully convinces a monkey that honey is sweeter than banana, is capable of selling condoms to a Roman father
5. Whenever things seem to start going well in your life, the Devil comes along and gives you a ‘girlfriend’.
6. Dear sisters, don’t be deceived by a man who texts you “I miss you” only when it’s raining, because you are not an umbrella.
7. If over 15 guys have sucked your breasts, you don’t need to call those things “your breasts”. It’s called COW BELL, OUR MILK! Repeat after me, OUR MILK!
8. It’s hard to bewitch African girls these days. Every time you take a piece from her hair to the witch doctor, either a Brazilian innocent woman gets mad or a factory in China catches fire.
9. All I hear always is, ‘No sex before marriage?’ If that was God’s plan, then you would receive your penis or vagina on your wedding day.
10. Men sucking lady’s breast is normal because the act was learnt in childhood when they were young but the act of lady’s sucking men’s d*ck is what baffles me. Where did they learn it from?
11. Dating a slim/slender guy is cool. The problem is when you are lying on his chest then his ribs draw Adidas lines on your face.
12. Respect pregnant women because it’s not easy walking around with evidence that you’ve had sex.
13. Some of the girls of today can’t even jog for five minutes but they expect a guy to last in bed with you for two hours? Your level of selfishness demands a one-week crusade.
14. I stopped trusting ladies when my class three girlfriend left me for another boy all because he bought a sharpener with a mirror.
15. Nothing makes a woman more confused than being in a relationship with a “broke” man who’s extremely good in bed.
16. Witchcraft is when a 24-year-old girl who cannot jog for five minutes expects a 40-year-old man to last for one hour in bed.
17. Being dumped by a dark-skinned girl is the worst thing ever, because anytime you get home and see charcoal, you become emotional.
18. Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts that will suffer the most.
19. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.
20. If you are a married man and you find yourself attracted to schoolgirls, just buy your wife a school uniform.
21. It is every man’s dream to remove a woman’s pant one day but NOT when it’s on a drying line.
22. Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newlywed wife but lately, there’s nothing as such any longer because it’ll have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes and for Lorry fares!”
21. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today will wipe your face tomorrow.
22. We are living in a generation where people “in love” are free to touch each others’ private parts but cannot touch each others’ phones because they’re “private”.
23. My dear ladies, please don’t buy a selfie stick when your armpit itself needs a shaving stick.
24. It’s better for a man to be stingy with his money because he hustled for it than a woman to deny you a hole she didn’t drill.
25. Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum & you realise witchcraft is real
Robert Mugabe Quotes On Gay marriage:
26. If President Barack Obama wants me to allow marriage for same-sex couples in my country (Zimbabwe), he must come here so that I marry him first.
27. Even Satan wasn’t gay; he approached naked Eve instead of naked Adam. Say no to same-sex marriage.
28. Archbishop Tutu said it is nice to be gay, yet he has a wife, he should have begun by getting himself a man for a woman… When you are a bishop and cannot interpret the Bible, you should resign and give it to those who can. We will not compromise our tradition and tolerate homosexuality. We need continuity in our race, and that comes from the woman, and no to homosexuality. John and John, no; Maria and Maria, no…I keep pigs and the male pig knows the female one.”
29. If you take men and lock them in a house for five years and tell them to come up with two children and they fail to do that, then we will chop off their heads.
30. I am still the Hitler of the time. This Hitler has only one objective: justice for his people, sovereignty for his people, recognition of the independence of his people and their rights over their resources. If that is Hitler, then let me be Hitler tenfold. Ten times, that is what we stand for.” – March 2003
31. I have died many times. I have actually beaten Jesus Christ because he only died once.
32. A brave man is he who has a running stomach and still wants to flatulate.
Robert Mugabe Quotes On Alcohol Indulgence
33. Cigarette is a pinch of tobacco rolled in a piece of paper with fire on one end and a fool on the other end.
34. Don’t drink at all, don’t smoke, you must exercise and eat vegetables and fruit
Robert Mugabe Quote On Gender Equality
35. It’s not possible that women can be at par with men
Robert Mugabe Quotes On colonialism and Prolonged leadership
36. “Was it not enough punishment and suffering in history that we were uprooted and made helpless slaves not only in new colonial outposts but also domestically” – Undated.
37. When one’s goat gets missing, the aroma of a neighbour’s soup gets suspicious.
38. South Africans will kick down a statue of a dead white man but won’t even attempt to slap a live one. Yet they can stone to death a black man simply because he’s a foreigner.
39. Mr Bush, Mr Blair and now Mr Brown’s sense of human rights precludes our people’s right to their God-given resources, which in their view must be controlled by their kith and kin. I am termed dictator because I have rejected this supremacist view and frustrated the neocolonialists.
40. Journalist: Sir, don’t you think 89 years would be a great time to retire as a President?
Mugabe: Have you ever asked the Queen this question or is it just for African leaders?
45. Interviewer: Mr President, when are you bidding the people of Zimbabwe farewell?
Robert: Where are they going?
46. What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.
47. He who swallows a complete coconut has absolute trust in his anus.
48. The only warning Africans take serious is LOW BATTERY.
49. The only white man you can trust is a dead white man.
50. We don’t mind having sanctions banning us from Europe. We are not Europeans.
51. When your clothes are made of cassava leaves, you don’t take a goat as a friend.
52. Only God who appointed me will remove me.
53. The white man is not indigenous to Africa. Africa is for Africans. Zimbabwe is for Zimbabweans
54. We have fought for our land, we have fought for our sovereignty, small as we are we have won our independence and we are prepared to shed our blood…. So, Blair keep your England, and let me keep my Zimbabwe
55. If the choice were made, one for us to lose our sovereignty and become a member of the Commonwealth or remain with our sovereignty and lose the membership of the Commonwealth, I would say let the Commonwealth go.

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Charly68: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
dayowunmi:
We don't even know if Zimbabwe is running a monarchy or a presidential system. This guy has been president since like 3 decades ago! Old as he is, he still perpetuating himself in power.
He is even grooming his wife to take over from him..I pity that country
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by moonraker(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ehn you all think he’s sleeping??

Let one of his aids badmouth him one time

then you will see.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Yinkaotunba123: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
I don't know what Robert Mugabe is still doing, haba, for almost 30years.Baba need to go and rest.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Maj196(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Typical.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by valinno(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Even buhari self was sleeping throughout the sections is just that camera couldn't capture him,dead people ruling the living.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by colby92(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ever8054:
... . and same man is still swearing over his life to continue ruling his country even from his grave....but come to think of it this can not happen in Nigeria.even as a military head of state,Abacha attempted it,..them give am Apule chop...Obasanjo begged for one additional term and was chased back to Ogun state.....
at times i wonder the kind of people in that country
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2017
princeSammyz:
He is meditating, not sleeping. It is the Zimbabweans that are asleep!

1 Like

Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
The delegates be like .....what's these people yarning sef! grin

activistjohnny:
Lol! 94 year old President of Zimbabwe, Robert
Mugabe and his entourage appeared to be sleeping
this afternoon as President Donald Trump addressed the United Nations General Assembly.
In the past, Mugabe has been photographed sleeping at public events on several occasions and he's not stepping down from power anytime soon.

Source:www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/photos-again-president-mugabe-and-his.html?m=0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5992428_mugabesleepsduringtrumpsspeechatunyeoal_jpeg21b57b58b3041e5c02c9598e30e09cd9
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
dayowunmi:
We don't even know if Zimbabwe is running a monarchy or a presidential system. This guy has been president since like 3 decades ago! Old as he is, he still perpetuating himself in power.
abeg free that man
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by me69: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2017
Jet lag, 7pm in New York City USA is 2am in Harare Zimbabwe.

If UN assembly was held in Zimbabwe, then it would the USA delegation that would be sleepy.

Kudus to PMB who was very alert despite 6 hour time difference between, NYC and Abuja.
Guess it is the discipline of a soldier.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Iduatei(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
activistjohnny:
More pictures.

When the discussion is not about sharing or stealing public funds baba got 2sleep
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by orjaha(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
don't mind him, he went to vigil before coming up
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by freshinko: 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lols..His ancestors were only whispering to him, and he had no option than to pay an undivided attention to them to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by boaz12: 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
this man self you no dey tire, thank your destiny Zimbabwe no get oil you go Don hear from US
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Again, he simply has sleeping sickness.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2017
I still love my president.

Cool mugabe still remember his wedding ring

Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by wellmax(m): 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
princeSammyz:
He is meditating, not sleeping. It is the Zimbabweans that are asleep!
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Snyder1ZA: 9:15pm On Sep 20, 2017
The only living ancestor is seeking guidance from his ancestors. Or like they always claim he's just resting his eyesgrin
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by Emimade: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) by MxFactor: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2017
So what is wrong in taking a nap? Can't someone sleep in peace again?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Khoisan Arrested For Growing Cannibas In South Africa (Photos) / President Trump Gets Censored On Twitter For His Tweet Threatening Americans / Xenophobia: South Africa Issues Statement After Their President Was Booed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.