Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ (2219 Views)

See The Food Given to my daughter today in school by Government. / My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Dface2: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-Zz5WW_6e1js/WcHv50xVUyI/AAAAAAAAFDo/GS7D7rbAGlYQpBJpUvta0TTaz-swOmChwCLcBGAs/s1600/se.jpg[/img]
A 55-year-old old man named Bashiru Adeyanju, has told a Magistrates’ Court in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, that he and two native doctors raped his teenage daughter because he wanted to become rich.

Adeyanju, who was arrested on September 11, confessed to raping the girl nine times for money ritual but insisted that he and the native doctors raped his 17-year-old daughter.

The accused, however, was not happy that he was the only one charged to court for the crime.
He said:
“We were three people that committed this crime, but I’m surprised that I was the only one police charged to court.”

But the magistrate, Mrs. Dolapo Akosile, said: “Don’t worry; others will soon be brought to court.”

According to the accused, he used a white handkerchief to wipe the private part of his daughter after having intercourse with her, as he was instructed by the witchdoctors, so that he could become rich.

Full story: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/09/i-had-sex-with-my-daughter-to-become.html
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by haykes(m): 7:21am On Sep 20, 2017
Good 4 him shameless he goat,punish him lemme hear meeeeeee
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by LivinaPatrick(f): 7:23am On Sep 20, 2017
I can't even comment
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2017
Continue to rot in jail with ur money.
Note: i can not envy any nigerians who is wealthy because i don't know the source of his wealth
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2017
Am weak abuh dix.
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by tsmat(m): 7:33am On Sep 20, 2017
wow.....ritualist everywhere.
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by abelprice(m): 7:35am On Sep 20, 2017
He's facing his punishment.. no peace for the wicked... he's even telling the court to punish odas ... cos he is fully aware of his evil.. I think he's going crazy.. undecided.... no dem jst hide the girl from media to avoid bad reputation and all... undecided...
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by PrinceJoeWan(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Why don't they just kill him ehn must everything be due process, did he consider due process when committing the crime? undecided
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by BunbleBee: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
so how rich is he now?
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by chiiraq802(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2017
End time father....
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Ladyjumong(f): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2017
God, rape ur own blood daughter with two other men. what have i not heard cry
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Samsimple(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017
Elephantiasis of the prick shall be thy portion...if i am the judge oohh God, i will sentence u to eternal rape in the ass triple penetrated by mighty cocks...
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by policy12: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omoluwabi Afonja.. .
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Dface2: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
LivinaPatrick:
I can't even comment

lol...u're commenting already
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
Na WA o, desperate people everywhere.

Well story fit no be true Sha. I no trust we bloggers
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Dface2: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
talkavenue:
Na WA o, desperate people everywhere.

Well story fit no be true Sha. I no trust we bloggers

embarassed
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by DONFASZY(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
Dumb fada
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Officer101(m): 5:03am On Sep 21, 2017
End time father
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Dface2: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2017
Officer101:
End time father

tongue
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Emmyblaqie: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Your own blood daughter nd even allowed someone else...nawa oo. Notin wey prsn no go hear...hmmm, I lack words. lipsrsealed
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Dface2: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Emmyblaqie:
Your own blood daughter nd even allowed someone else...nawa oo. Notin wey prsn no go hear...hmmm, I lack words. lipsrsealed

hmm
Re: ‘I Had Se*x With My Daughter To Become Rich’ by Dface2: 7:40am On Sep 23, 2017

2018/2019 Bayero University Kano Post Graduate Programme ( Admission) / Platter Of Gold / Mary Surratt, The Lincoln Assassination Conspirator And First Woman Ever Hanged