Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) (42259 Views)

We Beat Ekweremadu And He's In Shock - IPOB Man Brags In Front Of German Police / IPOB Man Blasted For Threatening Killing, Saying Lagos Is Not Anybody's Property / IPOB Man & Lady Take A Drive After Visiting Nnamdu Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by magoo10(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
you don't toil with the emotions of the people.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by nwaUrasi(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
he's on his own.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by PointZerom: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
Realchidi:
later somebody will come and say they are harmless. Hate is the fastest way to die. Don't let it consume you.

When the Nothern youths did same to gej, you hailed them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.
why don't you start by telling Buhari to stop insulting his office by feeding us with lies and propaganda. Spearheaded by lying Mohammed. People should not beg for respect.. Respect is EARNED my friend.. Buhari should earn it!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Odioko1(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2017
Shaw
See country
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by nairanaira12: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
This rubbish of people insulting President Buhari online is cowardly and outrightly wrong. This is not freedom of speech one bit,this is unruly behaviour and reeks of disrespect. I'm sure this man will almostfall down on his face in order to greet Buhari if He was to meet him face to face. If you can't respect him because of his age,respect his office even if you are not sympathetic to his government.

They should be allowed to go if they want to go. Are we slaves in this country that we can't decide for ourselves what we want and what we don't want? Are you too daft not to know everyone has the right to choose if he wants to remain in Nigeria or leave?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by TIDDOLL(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2017
UmuEri:
by the time IPOB finishes with Nigeria, they will be nothing left of their image in the International community

Am sûre You are far from confusion undecided

Who dey finish who undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ikem8588(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2017
Is not a new thing anymore our northern brothers did same thing to GEJ

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by PointZerom: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

This is just the beginning. Hope you know how Nothern youths were sponsored by Buhari to throw stone at gej and other things?. Just google Gej stoned.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2017
tayo4ng:
their problem though

see this a4onja girl..if i catch u for corner,timba mu e ni koro sha,waa ri.... grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

Thanks God bless u richly. You see this set of ppl make me sad. I wonder why a whole group of people are so full of hate.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
if someone kills your brother or sister for no just course,are you telling me you won't get angry

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ezegenigbonine: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

Is that not hw goodluck and his wife was insulted

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by marcopollo(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
Who this one dey rake for now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Olaniyimubarak: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Is this one news?

Ppl ve been buying coffin since 2015 but Buhari no gree die.Now he is presenting speech at UN n one illegal immigrant in Belgium is carrying coffin upandan.

Rubbish.
all dis ipob or watin dem call dem self dem no wan gt sense at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by dizzyime: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2017
See the main reason BIAFRA has to be restored-Ex-Senate President EBUTE Tells UN

Senator Ameh Ebute, former Senate President, has called on the United Nations (UN) to endorse the proscription of declaration of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), led by Nnamdi Kanu, as a terrorist organization.

In a letter on Tuesday, Ebute, on behalf of League of Patriotic Elder Statesmen in Nigeria, said they were concerned at the exposure of traits of terrorism in IPOB as revealed by an intensive, painstaking security investigation and analysis of the activities of IPOB.

Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/see-main-reason-biafra-restored-ex-senate-president-tells-un/

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by greatman247(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

I love your sense of reasoning. You have spoken well. Those IPOB people are cow I swear.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by 1miccza: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
calaway:

his brothers were murdered on Buhari orders and approval...and you say he took what to which extreme? r u alright?
he rather acted mildly if you ask me.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by dirtyhokage(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
We all gon die someday....the full ain't aware that Buhari will be buried without a coffin,so technically he bought the coffing fo his self or his god-Kanu the coward looser
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Ndlistic(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
Then give them Biafra

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by monex(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

the bolded is important
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by davillian(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Buhari won't use coffin it's mat that he will use.
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Operation do as u like..
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by OldBeer: 11:09am On Sep 20, 2017
UmuEri:
by the time IPOB finishes with Nigeria, they will be nothing left of their image in the International community
Just like you finished with them in abia abi?
Chestbeater!
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by ufotty2001: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:
someone that lost his brother..

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by Yyeske(m): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2017
On Sunday now, he'll be going to church but wishing a fellow human being dead
Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by 1miccza: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017
catwalq:

In one of our popular indigenous songs it says ''respect is reciprocal'' an elder earns his respects by his Actions''

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by jrusky(m): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017
Naziridamos:
Bury Nigeria

Biafra is coming

Revolution is coming

Be warned AFONJA

But wait please why are people like you just naturally NOT alright in sense of reasoning?
Pls what has Afonja has to with this?
Is Buhari an Afonja man?
Honestly my people are truly a coward if not why leaving the north that are dealing with them ruthlessly and keep attacking the Yoruba this so silly indeed. I guess my people are truly afraid of the Hausa now I can see it clearly.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) by dometome: 11:13am On Sep 20, 2017
PointZerom:

When the Nothern youths did same to gej, you hailed them.
Hypocrisy is their second name.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / My Saddest Day As Senate President ~ Bukola Saraki / Ike Ekweremadu Eats Local Yam In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.