Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

How I Created Wealth In Four Months Using This Machine - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Created Wealth In Four Months Using This Machine (452 Views)

Earning Platform That Will Enrich You In Two Months Using Just Your Phone / Discover Your Gift & Purpose And Turn Them Into Wealth In 3 Month / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Created Wealth In Four Months Using This Machine by elvisscientist(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2017
To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com
Re: How I Created Wealth In Four Months Using This Machine by elvisscientist(m): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
elvisscientist:
To make wealth, it all starts from your mind,followed by your action!!
I got a cassava pounding machine that pounds fufu and yam ,and this has increased my sales and yield money which has made me know what it takes to be rich and happy

this machine pounds fufu (cassava) as quick as anything and its far more better than the manual way(mortar pounding)

most nairalanders are now using this machine to make money for themselves as have taught them how to increase wealth without stressing much.

I am creating a platform to make fufu pounding with this machine a high business in Nigeria,where youths can be self employed with no stress..all you need is get the machine and I will show you the next step to make more cash

if interested call or add me on WhatsApp 08103107555
email.elvisfrosh @gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Call Center Agent / How To Start A Career In Betting / Let's Help Rewrite Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.