Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: (1512 Views)

I Need Some1 To Finance My LPO For Construction Material Supply (8M) / My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested In Partnering With Me / Need Finance For My Lpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by y2kaustin(m): 2:31pm On Mar 02, 2010
HELLO EVERYONE,
I HAVE A LOCAL PURCHASE ORDER(LPO),THAT IS CURRENTLY HANGING DUE TO INAVAILABILITY OF FUNDS THAT IS READILY Not AVAILABLE.I KNOW THE SOURCE WHERE I CAN GET THE NEEDED MATERIALS,AND ALL THE LOGISTICS INVOLVED.THE COMPANY IS WILLING TO PURCHASE THE ITEM AT 28K PER TONNE,AND I GOT THE ITEM AT 23K PER TONNE,MEANING A PROFIT OF 5K PER TONNE.
THE COMPANY NEEDS 100 TONNE EVERY MONTH,AND THE MD HAS ASSURED ME THE CONTRACT WILL SPAN FOR 18 MONTHS WHICH CAN BE SUBJECTED TO EXTENSION.I APPLIED FOR THE LPO SINCE LAST YEAR WHEN I HAD THE MONEY,NOW IT CAME AT A MOMENT WHEN I HAVE ALREADY CHANNELLED MY RESOURCES TO SOME OTHER INVEST THAT HAVE NOT PAYED OFF YET.THATS WHY AM THROWING THIS OPEN FOR ANYONE THAT WILL BE WILLING TO PARTNER WITH ME OR LETS WORK THIS OUT TOGETHER.
HOPING TO HEAR FROM ANYONE SOON,TILL THEN HAVE A PLEASANT AND FULFILLING WEEK.YOU CAN CONTACT ME WITH THE CONTACTS BELOW:
y2kaustin@gmail.com, 07028053231.
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by kenayigbe: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2010
This guy named Austin Essien parades himself with an 'LPO' claiming to have this contract to supply cast iron scrap from one GRAND FOUNDRY WORKS AND ENGINEERING LTD. He would look for who'd support him financially and agrees to split the profit in any ratio you as the major financier so desire. The whole idea is to fraud you. This guy is not real. He is a scam. House, beware of this cheap fraudster.
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by globalaid(m): 3:49pm On Apr 01, 2010
thank you my brother. Any LPO always have a definite deadline, no company will give you LPO to hold on to forever. If it is too good to be true, you better run for your dear life.
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by emmawealth: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
Hi Kenayige, Gud jod. God go bless you.

At the beginning of his statement i have start smiling rat.

@poster

You will remain like dat till the rest off your life. this forum is not for 419 like you. you are the same person that have this and that, God punish you.

Please house beware
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by kenayigbe: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2010
Y2Kaustin, ur LPO will forever remain hanging you cheap thief. To even think that you're a small boy who thinks that you can fraud an older man like me, then you must be a big fool. You should get a life or you will be consumed. Trust me, you are gradually digging your grave and very soon, i mean very very soon you shall meet your doom.
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by chux76(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
kenayigbe:

Y2Kaustin, your LPO will forever remain hanging you cheap thief. To even think that you're a small boy who thinks that you can fraud an older man like me, then you must be a big fool. You should get a life or you will be consumed. Trust me, you are gradually digging your grave and very soon, i mean very very soon you shall meet your doom.

DEFEND YOURSELF, R U A SCAM OR NOT?
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by y2kaustin(m): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2010
CHUX,Thanks for asking that question,for me to defend myself, The said KENAYIGBE, thats is calling me a Scam is the biggest and the most Greediest scammer i have ever come accross.The ASS Hole,asked me to come to his office with the neccessary documents which i did.I have been wasting my money and time going to lekki all the way from surulere to meet him.He will be a Non perfoming partner,i will do all the job and thats not enough,he has the effrontery to say i will pay for the item if the company rejects it,which i know it can't happen.Now my brother is a Cop,he saw the agreement that we both signed he said the fellow(KENAYIGBE) most be a wicked,heartless,mean Entity that emanated from the pit of hell.He even asked his brother to come to my house which i willingly gave him my two addresses,the brother didn't turn up the following morning as we planned and he had the guts to call me up and be threatening me, Just try your luck i will tell u that i have sailed the seven seas,through storms which if u are a real man give it try it.
For your information i have started doing the supply,with the guy i told you is in port harcourt,the equity is 50-50.he is even more considerate and humane than you, we get scraps from an Italian that i onced had a deal with and it went successful.Those vessels you see along marina after leventis,is owned by the said Italian,he gives me scraps at a cheap rate.So,stop embarking on a CHEAP,MALICIOUS blackmail, grow up, house thats is the suituation.I run consultancy for various establishments i have closed several deals successfully i have my refferences, Have a lovely easter all,
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by stagger: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2010
This is why it is always best to hear both sides of the story before rushing to judgement like a lot of people here do.

1 Like

Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by chux76(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2010
kenayigbe:

This guy named Austin Essien parades himself with an 'LPO' claiming to have this contract to supply cast iron scrap from one GRAND FOUNDRY WORKS AND ENGINEERING LTD. He would look for who'd support him financially and agrees to split the profit in any ratio you as the major financier so desire. The whole idea is to fraud you. This guy is not real. He is a scam. House, beware of this cheap fraudster.

We font have to "Kill" people before hearing their own side of the story, Now complainant,what have you got to say? We are here to network and close deals and not throw stones @ each other,so SPEAK OR FOREVER REMAIN SILENT
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 04, 2010
All these scammers sef.  cool
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by y2kaustin(m): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2010
Gooday house,thanks for all you reasonable and consdierate minds for acting maturedly on this.People are so quick to crucify,rather than hearin both parties.but if you check,there themselves are nto holy, please ask the said complainant to defend himself and he owes me an unreserved apology for character deformation or be banished from this forum, thanx all,
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by kenayigbe: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2010
Y2kaustin, People like you do not grow in life 'cause u're an ingrate. You practically begged for that remember? We had an agreement of the percentage we both wanted and it was okay by you. I just dont do business with fraudster like you. If you are not a fraudster, explaine to the house why you gave a fake address or rather an address where noone seem to know you and the so called GRAND FOUNDRY LTD does not have your record as their supplier. Were you thinking that anyone would give you that kind of money without knowing where you live atleast or making enquiries?
You said you have passed seven seas huh? and that you will deal with me, ahahaha! i pity you. Well this is the only place you can run your mouth. A message to your 'korofo' brother, if he thought i was greedy, he should have given you the money. Anyways little boy, i shouldn't trade words with you 'cause we 're certainly not on the same page. I thought i owed the house a responsibility to expose criminals like you.
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by y2kaustin(m): 6:45pm On Apr 08, 2010
My Ken,we had an agreement,i didn't beg you for anything.my elder broda mind you is an ASP,and a graduate of sociology an Anthropology.and he has the responsibility of protecting his kid brother from PREDATORS like you.Mind you age is nothing but a number,and if you say that you went to the adress i gave you and nobody knew me thats a BIG LIE!.grand foundry have the draft of the LPO they gave me on thier carbon invoice.I am not trading words with you,why not let go off me,i have gotten someone else which is more considerate,and am doing my supply pls let me concentrate ok.about two people in this house have gone to verify my LPO with the said company ok.
I am not owing you,afterall you wrote the cheque with your brothers name on it.He was was suppose to be doing the payment i will just recomend,so why are you crying wolf where there isn't any?.pls stop the blackmail,i still repeat i have sailed the seven sea,is not easy, for only real men!!,am a proud SAILOR to the core.anyway,have a pleasant weekend mr old man,from mr small man.take care,
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by y2kaustin(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2010
Mind you Mr Ken i didn't say i will deal with you, for what?vengeance is of God, have you done anything apart from the cheap,malicious blackmail?anyway,why not hold ur peace, and concentrate on ur job rather?,
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:00am On Apr 09, 2010
Hmm i have a similar dude who also has an LPO but wants me to buy at inflated prices, pump corks for Ayobo power plant in Lagos. grin
Re: My Lpo Is Hanging: But Its Open To Anyone Interested: by Osama10(m): 4:39am On Aug 14, 2010
House beware both of them are fraudsters.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Recomend Where I Can Buy Exotic Pig Breed? / Making 40% Profit Everyweek - Football Betting Association / Making Money Off A Ailing Business: The Palm Oil Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.