Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,407 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow (15429 Views)

JAMB To Hold 2018 Admission Policy Meeting In Osun On June 26 / JAMB To Conduct Mock Exams In January / JAMB To Enforce Provision Of O-Level Results Before Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by CornelG(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2017
JAMB just announced through their official twitter handle @JAMBHQ that their will be an admission sensitisation tomorrow being Thursday on the NTA tv @ 10 O:Clock A.M. so all candidates are adviced to tune in to NTA channel at the scheduled time and watch that live and direct, where all candidates will be educated and enlighten on their rights and responsibilities in this year admission process.
[@JAMBHQ: There would be an intensive training on CAPS for candidates to know their rights and responsibilities on the 2017 admission process
@JAMBHQ: This would be tomorrow Thursday 21st September, 2017. Candidates and Stakeholders are advised to tune to NTA live at 10.00am
@JAMBHQ: Issues bothering on the admission process would be discussed.]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by CornelG(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2017
Many of you have being viewing this before without commenting now that it has make the front page you're now rushing to comment like sheep without shepherd because of NOTICE ME attitude that we Nigerians have especially under this present government as everyone want to be NOTICE by fire by force just like people as Kanu and useless others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by CornelG(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Wow finally the first time my post is making the front page! I dedicate this to all my fellow Jambites that this year will mark the end of our struggles by God's grace!! If you believe this just click like or share!!!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by olaoluwa3124(m): 2:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by SEEDORF441(m): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Pray PHCN brings light

8 Likes

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by CornelG(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Pray PHCN brings light
Hahahaha they must ooo jamb must have already bribe them by now
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by seunmohmoh(f): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
that is it meant for
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2017
I did Change of Institution which was successful on Jamb Website but up till date, I cant register for the screening exercise simply because Jamb has not updated my school with the new list. Abeg Make person help me tell them say my 2,500 should not add up to the remaining 3 Billion Naira in vain.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by nrn12234: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
cheesy
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by BarakOkenny(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Would that stop the politics our institutions are characterized by, in terms of shortlisting candidates by merits rather the nepotism?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by seunmohmoh(f): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
people no go go work abi...10am...no b evening e suppose b

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Marvelous101: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
See country!
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by sirwilson(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2017
JAMB again...
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by abdulmumin68(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
in shaa Allah
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by sureheaven(m): 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
Our government with all sort of bad policies that make things difficult for the masses. Getting admission into higher institutions in those days weren't this difficult. Worst is all these people making this bad policies were sent to school through the federal government purse with serious encouragement. Free education, free text books, free writing materials. It's amazes me how the whole system degenerate and deteriorate to this stage. Nonsense policies all the time just to make people think they are working while their selfish motive is to loot.
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by abdulmumin68(m): 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2017
confirm
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Yeligray(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2017
sureheaven:
Our government with all sort of bad policies that make things difficult for the masses. Getting admission into higher institutions in those days weren't this difficult. Worst is all these people making this bad policies were sent to school through the federal government purse with serious encouragement. Free education, free text books, free writing materials. It's amazes me how the whole system degenerate and deteriorate to this stage. Nonsense policies all the time just to make people think they are working while their selfish motive is to loot.
you try oo... If u have better ideas, share it
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by sureheaven(m): 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
Yeligray:
you try oo... If u have better ideas, share it

Many ideas are bn given to them in form of advice bt it yield no results because money isn't involve.
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by harustotle(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2017
*UNILORIN ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS*

After the conclusion of the Unilorin post utme for the 2017/2018 academic session, what remains now is the compilation of admission list and any moment from this month end to early next month students will start receiving their unilorin admission alert.
There are some documents that newly admitted students will need to present during screening
Read the list here
https://unilorininfo247..com.ng/2017/09/unilorin-admission-requirements.html?m=1

*UNILORIN INFO*

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2017
seunmohmoh:
you dey mind the craze people

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Yemitelee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
My own change of course fpr unialg neva do undecided.....d tin dey pain me
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by zyzxx(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2017
seunmohmoh:
are you a jambite?
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nonsense,when I had to pay twice before getting my result slip
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Pope22(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2017
Nothing is stable in this country.......
Every year new policy......
Useless country......
Ruled by an illiterate.....

Spits on niger eductaion....
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by maisauki: 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2017
seunmohmoh:
nawa for your reasonin o, so jambites don dey work abi?
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Blessytee(f): 7:26pm On Sep 20, 2017
FP grin
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by seunmohmoh(f): 8:02pm On Sep 20, 2017
i no go work na...na u i go dey wait for...no go work dey ask mumu question...mayb u hear say jambite no dey work.lazy ass
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by seunmohmoh(f): 8:05pm On Sep 20, 2017
yes
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by UhuruKenyata: 8:22pm On Sep 20, 2017
Lacomus:
I did Change of Institution which was successful on Jamb Website but up till date, I cant register for the screening exercise simply because Jamb has not updated my school with the new list. Abeg Make person help me tell them say my 2,500 should not add up to the remaining 3 Billion Naira in vain.
I registerd for DE since august 11th. And I want to apply for post-utme in federal university katsina but the school portal is bringing up an error message that my reg no. Is not in their data base

1 Like

Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Xzydar(m): 9:08pm On Sep 20, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
Nonsense,when I had to pay twice before getting my result slip

D Modafukas did dis sametin 2 me
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
UhuruKenyata:
I registerd for DE since august 11th. And I want to apply for post-utme in federal university katsina but the school portal is bringing up an error message that my reg no. Is not in their data base
na so e be ooo
Re: JAMB To Hold 2017 Admission Sensitisation Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 20, 2017
Xzydar:

D Modafukas did dis sametin 2 me
My first 1k,was just wasted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls. Can Any One Comment On This Essay" Farmer Are More Better Than Doctor" / NOUN Disowns Fake Exams Questions On Buhari. See the picture of the exam questio / 25 Words With Pics Any Army Officer In Nigeria Can Relate To [MEDIAPACE EDITION]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.