Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted (4638 Views)

BREAKING: FG Announces Commencement Of Npower Batch C2 Beneficiaries Physical Ve / My Take On The Applicant That Was Rejected For Being Short / Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Hamstrong001(m): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2017
Hello house, I am an applicant of Npower tax n ve bin posted to PPA but almost all applicant dat applied in Ogun State were not favoured bcoz they re not posted near to dere residence. E.g someone residing in Abk posted to Otta, Isheri, ibafo etc....

Secondly, since we ve finished the training no t-fare money promised by fed govt. since we finished training on the 9th of Sept. 2017.

Please share ur own experience on dis scheme

Thank you.....
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Trendy247: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2017
I'm yet to receive sms or call
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Loboski: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Hamstrong001:
Hello house, I am an applicant of Npower tax n ve bin posted to PPA but almost all applicant dat applied in Ogun State were not favoured bcoz they re not posted near to dere residence. E.g someone residing in Abk posted to Otta, Isheri, ibafo etc....

Secondly, since we ve finished the training no t-fare money promised by fed govt. since we finished training on the 9th of Sept. 2017.

Thank you.....

Good one bro
But if I may ask, what office were u posted to?

1 Like

Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Hamstrong001(m): 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
Loboski:

Good one bro
But if I may ask, what office were u posted to?

Isheri.....
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by 14dfuture(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2017
op u mean 2017 blower program has started already? but I registered for npower teach and I have not heard anything please update me
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Loboski: 6:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Hamstrong001:

Isheri.....

Thank,
I wanted know if it was FIRS or the ministry of finance office

1 Like

Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:41am On Sep 22, 2017
14dfuture:
op u mean 2017 blower program has started already? but I registered for npower teach and I have not heard anything please update me
ntax Is Different From Nteach And Others, Those Who Applied Other Than Ntax Have To Wait For Shortlisting To Be Released.

1 Like

Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Hamstrong001(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
ntax Is Different From Nteach And Others, Those Who Applied Other Than Ntax Have To Wait For Shortlisting To Be Released.

@ Abdul... U re Edo applicant so how was the poating ? And hope where u re posted to is not far from where u live?
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hamstrong001:

@ Abdul... U re Edo applicant so how was the poating ? And hope where u re posted to is not far from where u live?
not Far.
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hamstrong001:

Oh' my God,wat a graduate?

1 Like

Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by wehgunit: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rollindollars:

Loboski:

Thank,
I wanted know if it was FIRS or the ministry of finance office
is that your problem. Mr too know
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Rollindollars:

you Made A Mistake As Well. Is Oh! Not Oh'.

2 Likes

Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
Edo,cross river and Delta state ntax participant had received their transport allowance although not all.
KANO, ADAMAWA,NIGER,ABIA,AKWAI IBOM,OYO AND KWARA STATE just finished their training today

1 Like

Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hamstrong001:

Thank you.....
You should have received alert now. As for the posting, those residing in Ota were posted were?
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
not Far.
Which area in Edo were posted to?
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Which area in Edo were posted to?
auchi
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
auchi
Kk. So is your t shirt ready(VAIDS)
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:
Kk. So is your t shirt ready(VAIDS)
no And Yours?
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
no And Yours?
Nah
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Abdul4trust1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Loboski: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Guys, I was invited for training
Please were they strict about the primary school certificate?
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Loboski:
Guys, I was invited for training
Please were they strict about the primary school certificate?
i Didn't Go With Mine But I Told Them I Haven't Collect It Which Was True. Just Get Other Credentials Ready.

1 Like

Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Iyanbass: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2017
INFOBOAST
Infoboast brings you the best of information on breaking news, love and relationships, inspirations, healthy tips, riddles/jokes, educational info and many more. We boast of the best.

HOME CONTACT
September 29, 2017
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NPOWER
PRESELECTION HAVE BEEN DONE AND WILL BE UPLOADED TO PUBLIC VERY SOON
REQUIREMENTS FOR PHYSICAL VERIFICATION IF YOU SCALE THROUGH

1.Age verification to make that you are still within the ages of 18 -35 as at the time of physical verification. But it may not be consider sometime.

2. Qualification verification to make sure you are graduate you claim you are.

3. NYSC discharge certificate. Those who applied with OND, NCE are exempted.

4. Residential verification. You are verified to be sure you reside in that community you claim.

5. This is a programme where we deploy you based on your state of residence, because it is a programme you are expected to contribute to the development of your own
community.

6. Employment verification. This is a programme for the unemployed. Of course if you are employed you may be disqualified with subsequent time. That is the essence of physical verification.

All physical verification for 2017 Npower participants is scheduled to hold by first week of october in the various local government secretariats all over the country, so you are advice to stay tune as not to miss the physical verification, it is as important as anything.
Note only those who names are in the preselection list are qualified and will be contacted for that final stage.

Labels: Npower
COMMENTS
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Hamstrong001(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

You should have received alert now. As for the posting, those residing in Ota were posted were?

Otta IRS... They ve paid 10,000 for t-fare
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Hamstrong001(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
I have my own VAIDS shirt... Its 2 per person
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Hamstrong001:

Kk
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Loboski: 7:02pm On Oct 10, 2017
Anybody here yet to receive their tfare
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Pojomojo: 9:17am On Oct 11, 2017
undecided
Hamstrong001:

Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Hamstrong001(m): 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
My ppl, hope u guys re doing great @ ur various place of assgnmt... Any update bcoz no money to run around ooo... Make dem pay us oooo so we can continue preaching d gospel of tax in our various state.
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Academicwizman(m): 1:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Hamstrong001:

Bro, I have been invited for the training. I need one-on-one chat with you to ask some questions. Please. I really need to ask these questions.
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Academicwizman:

Bro, I have been invited for the training. I need one-on-one chat with you to ask some questions. Please. I really need to ask these questions.
classes Are Interactive, Free Accommodation And Feeding, Tfare Will Be Paid Weeks After The Trainning. On The Last Day Of The Trainning You Write Exam, Follow By A Life Session Inside Abuja. Then, Departure To Your Respective States.
Re: Ntax Successful Applicant That Ve Bin Posted by Chenemite(f): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Pls has anybody from Kaduna gone for the training?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skye Rec. Online / Skytraine Centre Is Now In Lagos / Urgent! Axa Mansard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.