Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Need Drivers/ system Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Drivers/ system Help. (441 Views)

On Flagships: To Drive Rolls Royce, Stop Taking Advice From Toyota Taxi Drivers / Lagos Yellow Taxi/cab Drivers Launch Operational Mobile App (photos) / Uber Drivers Are Using This App To Scam Riders And Triple Cost Of Rides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Drivers/ system Help. by Runaway: 10:52am On Sep 20, 2017
Greetings

Please I need our help. There is this tab presently giving me headache.

The tab was on am update and suddenly went off, I try all I could to rebut it but didn't come up. So I took it for flashing/restart.

This was done and its on, but my challenge presently his that, the PCI controller is not updating and so the screen is not rotating, the screen touch is not working, sound too is not working and battery icon is not showing.

The tablet came with windows 10.1 and now it is on windows 10 education.

The name of the phone/tablet is Kocaso w1010

Please has anybody experimented this before/ may have part through this before and or any solution to this.

Although i was thinking the formating may be the cause but am not too sure.

Plus I don't know if I can reformat with windows 10.1 which with it and the drivers will be ok

Your contribution will highly be appreciated.

I will be very happy if this is taken to front please sirs.

(1) (Reply)

Gts Infotel Changes Nigerian Numbers To Digital Using Mobinawa App / Sony Xperia R1 Plus Specifications, Price In Nigeria / OLX Set To Shutdown Nigeria's Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.