Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Charity Is The Highest, Noblest, Strongest Kind Of Love - Siam Foundation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Charity Is The Highest, Noblest, Strongest Kind Of Love - Siam Foundation (322 Views)

Tribes With The Strongest Juju In Nigeria -history / Top 10 African Countries That Have Strongest Juju And Witchcraft / Siam Foundation The Hope For The Hopeless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charity Is The Highest, Noblest, Strongest Kind Of Love - Siam Foundation by Mahatma10(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2017
“I do not believe one can settle how much we ought to give. I am afraid the only safe rule is to give more than we can spare. In other words, if our expenditure on comforts, luxuries, amusements, etc, is up to the standard common among those with the same income as our own, we are probably giving away too little. If our charities do not at all pinch or hamper us, I should say they are too small. There ought to be things we should like to do and cannot do because our charitable expenditure excludes them.” ― C.S. Lewis, 

SUPPORT SIAM FOUNDATION TO BUILD THE SOCIETY OF OUR DREAM
SIAM FOUNDATION IS THE HOPE FOR THE HOPELESS
For more enquiries and sponsorship check website on
siamfoundation.com.ng or call 07069698810, 08026217006
Email :-siamfound@gmail.com
Facebook :- Siam Foundation
Instagram :- @siamfoundation
Twitter :- @siamfoundation

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Cheat / Are You Looking For Updated Nigeria Database Numbers At Cheapest Rate / A Warrior Or A Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.