Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) (17053 Views)

Zlatan: Cultists Issue Warning To OAU Students! / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) / Two Notorious Brothers Arrested For Terrorizing Port-Harcourt Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by stephanie11: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2017
The Rapid Response Unit of the Nigerian police force has released a statement concerning the Numerous phone thieves operating around the Oshodi axis of Lagos state.

They also paraded some of the captures thieves and detailed their various modes of operating and listed hotspots/areas where they hang around. Read the full statement made available to PoliticsNGR below;

In recent times, the Lagos State Police Command has been able to drastically reduce the crime rate in Lagos. Of the phone thieves that still operate in Lagos, a substantial amount of them thrive in Oshodi.

They live and survive stealing phones through pickpocketing and snatching of mobile phones from commuters in commercial buses and private cars.

They walk the length and breadth of Oshodi at dawn, afternoon and night in search of victims.

At dawn, particularly, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, which are their peak moments, they snatch with delight and dexterity.

Occasionally at night, they rob in groups often wielding weapons and stripping their victims of any valuable. 
They trail and monitor their targets till he or she makes the costly mistake of making a call or positions himself or herself appropriately to be pickpocketed.

Bolade, Under Bridge to Oshodi Oke, are their hot spots. They are always difficult to identify until they have accomplished their mission – steal your phones and disappear from the scene immediately.

Their intentions are hardly noticeable unless you are familiar with them. They would steal and steal until they are satisfied with the day’s taking. The traders in Oshodi know them and on most occasions see them in action, but they dare not mention it for fear of reprisal attacks.

These stolen phones end up in Akala, Mushin or Computer Village, Ikeja as London used phones, repackaged and polished for unsuspecting phone users.

The testimonies of those that were arrested by the men of Rapid Response Squad almost on daily basis shows that they are always in relentless search of victims.

Apart from those who sleep in parks and the Under Bridge of Oshodi, some of them migrate from Mushin and Sango daily to pickpocket and snatch phones and wallets in Oshodi.

One interesting group of these thieves operate in Oshodi Oke. They endear you to themselves in order to steal from you. Most times, they pretend to be helping you either to carry your load or get into bus while they stylishly steal your valuables.

It is challenging, no matter how many of them have been arrested, they always return, regroup and retrain themselves on their new found tactics.

However, RRS is not relenting, our officers are strategically positioned in Oshodi Oke, Under Bridge and Bolade, monitoring them.

These restless phone thieves are always on the prowl. Beware and see their confessions in these short video.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/rrs-parade-phone-thieves-lagos-residents/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by dulux07(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omoh, see faces, u go fear.

In this case, you did judge a book by its cover lipsrsealed

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by mikejj(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin operation kangaro dance.kiki watermelon fall on you.

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by boman2014: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2017
see dem strong face

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
The guy in the middle picture go sweet to torture, he go fit endure better slaps and combo, with hin face like condemned brake pad.........

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by ojimbo(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2017
These guys sef. See the National flag on their faces.
The first picture though. That guy's dental is just like that of our Mr Courruption fighter.
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by ableguy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fine boys. Lol,

meanwhile
BET9ja story again
boy : Dad the 30k you send me for fee, i used
10k to bet
Dad: What?! Stupid child I have been warning you.
You
never listen to my words
boy sadinterrupting) But..
Dad: But what?! You are a stubborn boy, you can't
you be
like your Other brothers and sisters.
boy : Just wanted to inform you that I won 700k
Dad: Chineke Mei!(my God!) My son I told you, you are
stupid. Why did you use only 10k to bet when i
sent you 30k eh? We could have been talking
about 2.1million now.
I love you My son, Omekannaya,...(like father like son) Kikikikiki..
Nigerian fathers will not kill me ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by Donald3d(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
grin grin grin
All these faces fit make small pikin cry cry cry
Chai ,this ones are strong
Check my signature jare
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
I don't understand this their business, is it that they steal phone of 70k and sell it for 210k or something? U struggle hard to access a stock of 20k and sell for 5k, didn't they do business study and arithmetic in secondary and primary schools? Let's now assume they want to go in the way of business administration, vis-a-vis Risk Management, were they not taught your risk must be less than profit or equal to, in worst case scenario. When you now risk 7 years or more in the house, how will your biz soar if you come back after your term. Myopic useless yoots.

7 Likes

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by DONADAMS(m): 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2017
See their horrible faces!!
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by jetbomber17: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
How can they convince the judge that they are innocent of the allegations labeled against them.. carrying these kind of faces ?

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Need I say more?

Jus a take a look at their faces... what do you see?

14 Likes

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by maxiuc(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
The other one teeth don finish for him mouth

7 Likes

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by hahn(m): 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
NCAN keep off! tongue
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by olowobaba10: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
NA DEM
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by Sexytemi(f): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2017
Scary faces o
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by Tinie: 1:43pm On Sep 20, 2017
See their faces!!!

If you are driving over the Oshodi bridge and in traffic, never wind down! Thats how i used the passenger side mirror to spot one who was steathily trying to steal the phone my friend was chatting with. Luckily there was space so i suddenly moved my car in his direction (passenger side) and shouted you dey craze? shocked

He didnt take the phone but omo the guy disappeared in a second, other people in traffic were just laughing.

I remember him fondly though, cause my friend (female) was impressed and after scheming for 2 months with no luck, she let me enter that night. grin grin

Sometimes its not about money or english!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by dhope001(m): 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
Fear faces. By their faces you shall know them

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2017
this boys should be destroyed...lazy bastards
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2017
those boys no get joy damn
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by lincs25(m): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2017
Good to catch them. This boys deals with me by burgling my window use medicine confuse me and take my wallet. My phone it take the grace of God that they did not succeed.
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by tomholly: 1:51pm On Sep 20, 2017
lesson to others

Our Professional Training On Web Design Is Open For New Registration

Registration is Open!!!

Venue :Suite 3, Oremeji street, Pleasure B/stop Iyana Ipaja, . Lagos

Lecture Holds Weekly: On Mondays, Wednesdays. and Thursdays

Lecture Time: Classes Begin by 10am - 3pm
Lecture Fee : N25,000 (Web Design)...4weeks
Lecture Fee : N45,000 (Web Programming)..8weeks

Lecture Holds Weekends:Saturdays (10am- 5pm)
Courses Include;

HTML,
CSS,
DREAMWEAVER,
FIREWORKS,
BOOTSTRAP,
BLOGGING,
WORDPRESS
MYSQL,
JQUERY,.
PHP
e.t.c.

OTHERS :DIGITAL MARKETING

DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION, WEB HOSTING, GOOGLE ADWORDS AND ADSENSE, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
E-MAIL MARKETING, WEBSITE MARKETING

Manuals: Manuals and Videos will be available for requesting candidates.

Its 100% Practical Guaranteed
To register CALL/WHATSAPP

Get the Skill! Get the money!

WebHosting @ www.hostgate.com.ng

Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by able20(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
dulux07:
Omoh, see faces, u go fear.

In this case, you did judge a book by its cover lipsrsealed
Typical Yoruba
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by hardbody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2017
stephanie11:
The Rapid Response Unit of the Nigerian police force has released a statement concerning the Numerous phone thieves operating around the Oshodi axis of Lagos state.

They also paraded some of the captures thieves and detailed their various modes of operating and listed hotspots/areas where they hang around. Read the full statement made available to PoliticsNGR below;

In recent times, the Lagos State Police Command has been able to drastically reduce the crime rate in Lagos. Of the phone thieves that still operate in Lagos, a substantial amount of them thrive in Oshodi.

They live and survive stealing phones through pickpocketing and snatching of mobile phones from commuters in commercial buses and private cars.

They walk the length and breadth of Oshodi at dawn, afternoon and night in search of victims.

At dawn, particularly, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, which are their peak moments, they snatch with delight and dexterity.

Occasionally at night, they rob in groups often wielding weapons and stripping their victims of any valuable. 
They trail and monitor their targets till he or she makes the costly mistake of making a call or positions himself or herself appropriately to be pickpocketed.

Bolade, Under Bridge to Oshodi Oke, are their hot spots. They are always difficult to identify until they have accomplished their mission – steal your phones and disappear from the scene immediately.

Their intentions are hardly noticeable unless you are familiar with them. They would steal and steal until they are satisfied with the day’s taking. The traders in Oshodi know them and on most occasions see them in action, but they dare not mention it for fear of reprisal attacks.

These stolen phones end up in Akala, Mushin or Computer Village, Ikeja as London used phones, repackaged and polished for unsuspecting phone users.

The testimonies of those that were arrested by the men of Rapid Response Squad almost on daily basis shows that they are always in relentless search of victims.

Apart from those who sleep in parks and the Under Bridge of Oshodi, some of them migrate from Mushin and Sango daily to pickpocket and snatch phones and wallets in Oshodi.

One interesting group of these thieves operate in Oshodi Oke. They endear you to themselves in order to steal from you. Most times, they pretend to be helping you either to carry your load or get into bus while they stylishly steal your valuables.

It is challenging, no matter how many of them have been arrested, they always return, regroup and retrain themselves on their new found tactics.

However, RRS is not relenting, our officers are strategically positioned in Oshodi Oke, Under Bridge and Bolade, monitoring them.

These restless phone thieves are always on the prowl. Beware and see their confessions in these short video.

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/20/rrs-parade-phone-thieves-lagos-residents/

Chai very handsome dudes.
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by Nairalane: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
I like this new CP for one thing, he always sounds tough...
Re: Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) by saydfact(m): 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2017
They shd extend same hands of the law to KETU-MILE12 axis... Kudos

(1) (2) (Reply)

87-year-old woman pleads guilty, remanded in prison for drug trafficking. / 19-Year-Old Apprentice Stabbed To Death By His Friend In Benue / JSS 1 Pupil, Others Arrested During Cult Initiation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.