Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

What To Know About Airtel Night Data Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What To Know About Airtel Night Data Plan (4433 Views)

The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan / Airtel Night Plan Now 25 Naira For 250mb / Please At What Time Will Airtel Night Bonus Start Counting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Know About Airtel Night Data Plan by ProfCyber(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
Specifically...

What A Plan...(Sighs)

This Plan wa a Hit,until When Airtel Stopped of the Plans...

I didnt even Bother Disturbing Myself Using The Airtel night Plan cause i got my 'GLO' Working at the Best Coverage in My Area!

I Think this Specific Airtel Night Plans was actually a Bait to get Subscribers...well i would Say I feel for it Also..

Although Airtel had cut down their hourly night plan
which enabled users to download unlimitedly, while
increasing the price of their night data plans from:
N50 @ 1.5GB to N25 @ 500MB
N50 @ 1.5GB to N200 @ 1.5GB

From the increment of prices you’ve seen above, one
would think that Airtel might have dug a grave for its
funeral.

But far from it, the Airtel night browsing plan is
perhaps the most pleasant news you’ll get in the middle
of the recession.

What’s more, Airtel allows users to start surfing from
12am-5am which is the highest time period for night
browsing.

To Activate SmartTrybe
Don’t forget that Airtel defines the SmartTrybe as an
exclusive offer to their subscribers.

Which means you
have to migrate to the Trybe before you access the
exclusive offers.

Dial *312# then select 1 to“migrate” to the SmartTrybe!

*Drop Pen*

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 apps you should get for your life's comfort / See The Latest Airtel Data Plans / Amazing!!! 100 Small Robots Used To Represent Humans In Iphone 7 Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.